8.1

Buy Now
Buy on

1. Aug 28, 2021
    Microsoft Flight Sim is in no way a game. I do agree it has pretty visuals but that's it. I played it on the Xbox Series S and this app has a huge dnload space requirement and it is soooo painfully slow to load. As far as using this app well you best be a pilot or willing to spend a lot of time learning to fly and crash and then wait...... and wait......and wait......then wait some moreMicrosoft Flight Sim is in no way a game. I do agree it has pretty visuals but that's it. I played it on the Xbox Series S and this app has a huge dnload space requirement and it is soooo painfully slow to load. As far as using this app well you best be a pilot or willing to spend a lot of time learning to fly and crash and then wait...... and wait......and wait......then wait some more for it to load. There's no fun to be had here, no fun at all its a waist of time and ssd space so my opinion is dont waist any of these things. Expand
  2. Aug 29, 2021
    overhyped last gen graphics that get really bad once you hit the ground this is not a game its a simulator boring snooze fest get a pillow its time for sleep therapy
  3. Aug 24, 2021
    Less exciting than watching paint dry. Then you realize to get the full game and all its content, it'll cost you about 800 quid. Not sure why you would want to own the all the content but anyways, a bank loan should just about cover it.

Microsoft doing what they do best, ripping you off.
  4. Aug 25, 2021
    Too bad this game is behing a paywall. 15$ for a plane or an airport? No thank you.
    Seems like a cashgrab. The one game i was excited for to play on my series x.
    Hope ms will bring some other games to look forward to
  5. Aug 30, 2021
    Here's my Fable. Once upon a time there lived a greedy Microsoft Publisher and his lackey Lionhead, and once they released Fable 1 on the PC, and they did not give the second a chance, they fed us with expectations, and then there was silence, and here in the courtyard 2k21 and still silence, I think that it's time to remind the world that there was once a good game, and in order toHere's my Fable. Once upon a time there lived a greedy Microsoft Publisher and his lackey Lionhead, and once they released Fable 1 on the PC, and they did not give the second a chance, they fed us with expectations, and then there was silence, and here in the courtyard 2k21 and still silence, I think that it's time to remind the world that there was once a good game, and in order to remember everything good in it, you need to release it on your pc, only then people will go to buy a new Fable. This is how they say, and my Fable is over, and may my words not become dust in the eyes of Microsoft and the entire fan community of Fables. ~ MY DREAM IS NOT FULFILLABLE ~ Expand
  6. Aug 23, 2021
    The graphics are AMAZING. Very fun simulator/game to play. Very immersive and fluid game play even in 30 fps. The only con is loading times that are very long.
  7. Jul 28, 2021
    Una auténtica obra de arte, un verdadero juego Next Gen imposible de ver en otras consolas, poder elegir cualquier parte del planeta y Vilar sobre el con esos graficos era impensable asta ahora verlo en consolas y donde se demuestra que series x y series s son auténticas bestias que no se les puede hacer competencia a nivel gráfico.
  8. Jul 28, 2021
    This I probably the most graphically impressive game to launch ever. The amount of detail that has gone into crafting the planes is insane and the technology behind the land generation is unreal.
  9. Jul 29, 2021
    finally we have a console that is able to handle a proper flight simulator. this game is a technical marvel and really shows off the potential and capabilities of both the series s and x. a true next gen experience. do yourself a favor and connect at least a mouse to your console and use your controller only for flying if you want to get the most enjoyment out of flight simulator becausefinally we have a console that is able to handle a proper flight simulator. this game is a technical marvel and really shows off the potential and capabilities of both the series s and x. a true next gen experience. do yourself a favor and connect at least a mouse to your console and use your controller only for flying if you want to get the most enjoyment out of flight simulator because fiddling around with all the buttons and knobs with a controller is just a pain. this is the system seller of the new console generation many of us have been waiting for since fs:x. if you are a sim fan you will be blown away. if you have the attention span of a goldfish then stick with your pew pew instant gratification copy paste console games. this is a huge leap for consoles and the future for sims on consoles is looking bright. as a pc and now series x owner i didnt think we'll see the day of titles aimed at more mature audiences ever hitting the console market yet here we are. great job microsoft Expand
  10. Jul 28, 2021
    Breath taking a true technical achievement for the console port the assessable nature of the game really allows for a large amount of first time player to try the game out with the ability to customised how hard/realistic you experience I can see a new generation of flight simulation enthusiasm
  11. Jul 28, 2021
    It is a great experience, try to go to places you know or not know and see how the world is. a very good job, artistic, technical, etc.
  12. Jul 28, 2021
    Really great game its a 10/10, getting to fly around so many countries is just such a great experience.
  13. Jul 28, 2021
    Best visual game I have ever seen this year no cap, I got a chance to see my home ass well
  14. Jul 28, 2021
    Welcome to the next generation of graphics, flying around your city is another level.
  15. Jul 29, 2021
    Incredible experience for all ages. Enjoy the beauty of the world from the sky. Great for all
    Ages my 5 year old and my Grandma loved it and it’s easy to control and play with the Xbox controller. The game runs on Ultra like PC settings on the series X console according to Digital Foundry. This is the most graphically impressive game ever. Stunning highly recommended
  16. Jul 29, 2021
    Un gran simulador de vuelo , te da una real sensación de pilotear un avión, entendiendo que no es un juego para cualquiera, cumple con lo prometido y mucho más, recomiendo que lo prueben aunque no sean fans de los simuladores.
  17. Jul 28, 2021
    Amazing ! Just amazing job from asobo and microsoft !
    Yeap for sure u ll see reviews like 0 or 2 but that is just mad sony fans than need to buy a pc to enjoy this superb fligh simulator! And no this is not a game , its not call of duty or ace combat!
    Its a flight simulator guyz
  18. Jul 29, 2021
    Simulador increíble, una experiencia inigualable, sobre volar con tu avioneta cualquier ciudad del mundo y disfrutar como pocos juegos consiguen.
  19. Jul 29, 2021
    A true graphical masterpiece. The game is not for everyone but if this is your kind of thing (like it is mine) then you will love it. I find the game to be very relaxing to play. I do recommend completing the flight training first. Overall it’s a great experience that I highly recommend.
  20. Jul 28, 2021
    I really do like the game it has a deep tutorial that teaches you all the little things and an Marketplace for Modders where they can sell theire own stuff and also add free stuff from the community.

Flying the first time over my own house, workplace and many other lovations i am almost daily to find is so surreal to see represented in realtime on my tv whilst i fly over it! Highly

Highly recommend ppl to get an flight stick tho, Hotas for $70 work perfectly fine for me and it is so much more fun to play as well.
  21. Jul 28, 2021
    Dope game! Graphics is amazing on my Series X! Gamepass is the best thing happened in gaming
  22. Jul 29, 2021
    Great fun. The game looks fantastic. It’s so much better when you see other players playing. It makes the game look alive.
  23. Jul 28, 2021
    Beautiful. Just Beautiful.

There is no other game at this level of detail and beauty. This is the most mesmerizing game I have ever played. The immersion into the game is real.

Truly a technical showcase for the Xbox Series X|S!!
  24. Jul 29, 2021
    Good game for the year I love Xbox series x and s Hi there is a new friend in my life and I'm just going through my own and I'm not sure if I'm doing it right away and
  25. Jul 28, 2021
    best game visual wise the tech used in this game is unbelievable , i flew above my house .
  26. Jul 28, 2021
    This game is beautiful. Shows the true power of the series x and surprisingly the series s. The best simulation for flight out there. Amazing graphical showcase with amazing gameplay physics. Owners of gamepass have to try this.
  27. Jul 28, 2021
    A majestic Port. Even though it May not ressemble What a traditional game usually looks like, this game is so much fun. Looks and feels incredible, specially if you have the proper gear.
  28. Jul 28, 2021
    An amazing achievement to bring this to console.

A full 1:1 recreation of planet earth using real world map date and Azure's AI + cloud computing allows you to fly anywhere in the world.

An absolute masterpiece.
  29. Jul 29, 2021
    Brutal en todos los sentidos. Una experiencia única. Un trabajo enorme y gráficamente es lo más que se ha visto hasta la fecha. Se merece la mayor de las notas.
  30. Jul 28, 2021
    Es una pasada el juego en general, nunca había probado este tipo de juegos (simuladores) y realmente me exploto la cabeza con su nivel grafico.
  31. Jul 28, 2021
    I've spent countless hours in FSX on my PC, but time goes on so in 2020 my PC was quite outdated and I was sure that it coudn't handle MSFS. I decided to buy xbox series X and despite that I had to wait one year I wasn't disapointed, my old HOTAS worked with it and for the price of just $620 I got ultimate simming experience
  32. Aug 1, 2021
    Surreal, incrível como tanto detalhe pode ser executado em um console, já tinha jogado no pc, e o que fizeram com ele no Xbox está espetacular
  33. Aug 2, 2021
    Man writing this on my phone for 10mins and somehow I press exit. Wtf
    Anyway.
    1st time ever playing thid type of game on a console. Xbox Series x Oh wow its looks and plays amazingly If you have a tv with 120fps with VRR you unlock 120fps mode. I bought a flight stick to full immerse myself in this game. And it has stolen my gaming heart. Anyway one of the coolest experiences ive had in a
    Man writing this on my phone for 10mins and somehow I press exit. Wtf
    Anyway.
    1st time ever playing thid type of game on a console. Xbox Series x
    Anyway one of the coolest experiences ive had in a long time. Xbox Gamepass made this happen
  34. Jul 31, 2021
    I don't get reviews on here sometimes. A game could be the best version of everything it promises to be, and people still aren't happy. I get it, you don't like it, but who told you that you were getting Ace Combat? Give it a review for how good of a flight Sim it is. How this isn't being heralded as a technical marvel on top of being the best flight Sim ever created, I have no clue. II don't get reviews on here sometimes. A game could be the best version of everything it promises to be, and people still aren't happy. I get it, you don't like it, but who told you that you were getting Ace Combat? Give it a review for how good of a flight Sim it is. How this isn't being heralded as a technical marvel on top of being the best flight Sim ever created, I have no clue. I guess to each their own. Please don't buy this game just because it looks pretty (it does that). You can see all the pretty videos on YouTube of it. Only get it if you're interested in flight simulation. And this is actual simulation. Not the kind of "simulation" video games like "Sim" City and "The Sims" all sports "simulations"/ and even great games like Planet Coaster (though that's not a self declared simulation). Please look up the word simulation if you don't know what it is. Then expect that. If you still want it. You'll love this game. If you don't, move on. Unless you have Gamepass, if you do (and you should) then play it for an hour, see your house, crash, and call it a day. I'll be spending my time flying across the world over hours and hours doing nothing but monitoring instruments, seeing the world (the whole thing is literally here), and, I'm not gonna lie, using autopilot while I play my phone on occasion. Hey, I'm not perfect. This "game" on the other hand (it's technically a game btw, simulations designed for entertainment are games I'm afraid. No matter how much you don't want it to be.), Anyway, this "game" is quite perfect. Expand
  35. Jul 29, 2021
    Unexpectedly, one of the best gaming experiences ever. I never played flight simulators before, (and i never had Xbox as well) and I thought its gonna be extremely boring. I think it is if you play alone, but when you play with friends - discovering other countries becomes an absolute fun. Me and my friend play this game every evening and we can't wait to go on new flights to other countries!
  36. Jul 28, 2021
    This game is amazing. Lot's of planes, lots of different options and you have the whole world to explore. This is the kind of games where you can relax and enjoy it.
  37. Jul 30, 2021
    Decent xbox port of a mindblowing experience. You can fly above any place on earth and be absolutely blown away by graphics, clouds and weather effects. Sonyboys rate this game 1/10, don’t trust these offended kids.
  38. Jul 28, 2021
    One of the most breathtaking games I've ever experienced. Being able to fly anywhere on planet Earth... Flying over your hometown and looking down at your house. It's everything I dreamed of since I was a kid. It's perfect. My first flight sim ever and boy did I start my new passion off right! The fact that asobo was able to fit this on a console is amazing and it shows the true power ofOne of the most breathtaking games I've ever experienced. Being able to fly anywhere on planet Earth... Flying over your hometown and looking down at your house. It's everything I dreamed of since I was a kid. It's perfect. My first flight sim ever and boy did I start my new passion off right! The fact that asobo was able to fit this on a console is amazing and it shows the true power of the Xbox series X Expand
  39. Jul 29, 2021
    Incredible experience. The benchmark for technological achievement in video games. Xbox knocked it out of the park
  40. Jul 29, 2021
    Sabes, me gusta eso de visitar otros países aunque sea virtual se siente muy bonito y ojalá algún día hacerlo en la vida real, el juego me gustó mucho, es relajante y emocionante a su manera y pienso que lo cumple.
  41. Jul 28, 2021
    After 2 nights i can say that this is the exact reason why i bought xsx. This is something else, completly different experience. Its challenging, it looks great, its tranqulizing. This isnt stupid lazer shooting or fury creatures collecting screws. This is the real bussines. Depending on Your skills it maybe hard, but its accesible on easy settings. So far i spent around 20 hours and iAfter 2 nights i can say that this is the exact reason why i bought xsx. This is something else, completly different experience. Its challenging, it looks great, its tranqulizing. This isnt stupid lazer shooting or fury creatures collecting screws. This is the real bussines. Depending on Your skills it maybe hard, but its accesible on easy settings. So far i spent around 20 hours and i just cant stop playing it. Expand
  42. Jul 29, 2021
    Game is absolutely fantastic on my series X, there is free downloadable contect for this game and paid company from 3rd party designer. This is a completely next gen expierence.
  43. Jul 29, 2021
    If you have played Microsoft Flight Simulator on PC then you would know how annoying it was to get it to work. This Xbox version is definitely feels like a better optimized game than the PC version. Maybe that’s just because I lack a good PC but Asobo did a great job with the Xbox version. Recommendation: If you have a TV that has VRR then enable it on your Xbox. You could get almost 120 FPS.
  44. Jul 28, 2021
    This is an extraordinary game. It is a true simulator that I can even find my own home in the game.
  45. d0x
    Jul 30, 2021
    I played this last year on PC with a 5800x, 32 gigs of ddr4, a 2080ti ftw3 ultra and had it running off a gen 4 SSD... And somehow the series x version looks basically identical and only runs about 10fps lower (Xbox at 30, pc at 40-50)

This game is absolutely stunning and probably the BEST looking game on the market overall. It is even better looking if you go into the flight sim store and download free graphics upgrade packs, it's insane.

The game plays fantastic on a controller but it also supports HOTAS which is nice. The flight mechanics can be tuned to however you want to play realism wise. Hell you can even play with realtime weather so if it's raining at your house and you fly there... It will be raining and even the clouds will look like the ones in real life. There are a couple bugs but nothing major and there are some areas with frame rate drops but it doesn't affect gameplay.

Lastly this is on gamepass so give it a shot. It can be ultra relaxing or insanely intense. You can just fly around or do scenarios that will put your skills to the test.
  46. Jul 30, 2021
    Training was good for learning, but bush flights is where it's really at. They've set up a path, stops and instructions that you can follow to see the incredible landscapes of our planet.

Amazing beautiful game/sim that's both relaxing and challenging at the same time.
  47. Aug 1, 2021
    The value of this on gamepass is extraordinary. I got a series s to play this. Series x aren’t readily available. But the performance on series s is terrific. You need good internet for this game it good it’s best. The game represents the best package I’ve ever seen. The whole world is your sandbox. The amount I’ve learnt in three days is sublime, obviously referencing YouTube vids. ThereThe value of this on gamepass is extraordinary. I got a series s to play this. Series x aren’t readily available. But the performance on series s is terrific. You need good internet for this game it good it’s best. The game represents the best package I’ve ever seen. The whole world is your sandbox. The amount I’ve learnt in three days is sublime, obviously referencing YouTube vids. There are people giving this game zero because they have nothing to do. They’re entitled to their opinion of course but this game will last me years. Brilliant from Xbox. I even rate the series s. Expand
  48. Jul 30, 2021
    Impresionante, parece brujería que el juego funcione así en una consola. Impresiona en todos los apartados. Salir de Barajas de noche y según te elevas ver Madrid que parece TOTALMENTE REAL, con las luces de los coches, las luces de las casas, calles, iluminación de las vías.. cuando atardece la luz da en un lado del tejado y las casas tienen sus propias sombras, se empiezan a encender lasImpresionante, parece brujería que el juego funcione así en una consola. Impresiona en todos los apartados. Salir de Barajas de noche y según te elevas ver Madrid que parece TOTALMENTE REAL, con las luces de los coches, las luces de las casas, calles, iluminación de las vías.. cuando atardece la luz da en un lado del tejado y las casas tienen sus propias sombras, se empiezan a encender las luces de las casas al anochecer... Es un espectáculo. Expand
  49. Jul 29, 2021
    Absolutely mesmerized by this beautiful simulator. I just can't get enough of it, and have lost count of the hours I have spent on it already. I have read comments on various forums regarding how unplayable this is with just an xbox controller. I can assure you its 100% playable with just a controller. You get used to it real fast. I have spent like 20 hours in 3 days with a controller.Absolutely mesmerized by this beautiful simulator. I just can't get enough of it, and have lost count of the hours I have spent on it already. I have read comments on various forums regarding how unplayable this is with just an xbox controller. I can assure you its 100% playable with just a controller. You get used to it real fast. I have spent like 20 hours in 3 days with a controller. Just be patient with the ui in the beginning, consider it an investment to tonnes of hours of fun that's gonna follow Expand
  50. Aug 1, 2021
    Amazing game. Been playing a lot of flight sims in my younger days. So glad its available on console now. Really enjoying the bush flights, but also just sightseeing my own country and famous landmarks!
  51. Aug 22, 2021
    Ta gra to wczesna wersja aplfa. Tekstury sie nie doczytuja do tego stopnia ze gdy wczytuje sie mapa, wszystko co stoi na lotnisku spada pod mape, wszystko samoloty, wozki na bagarze hangary, pocxekalnie wszystko leci pod mape. Zdarza sie ze samolot znika w powietrzu
  52. Jul 29, 2021
    This game is amazing, on Xbox Series X is perfect. But keep in mind that is a simulator, but the best of all time.
  53. Aug 1, 2021
    Simplesmente um jogo sim de nova geração,usando tecnologias que ainda serão mais vistas no futuro,e tbm usando o poder da azure e deixando o jogo espetacular e relaxante.
  54. Jul 29, 2021
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. It’s just an amazing game.
    (Really next-gen)
    Also I saw my house in the game
  55. Jul 31, 2021
    One of the must beautiful game in 2021.
    amazing graphics amazing control every thing amazing.
    I spent my weekend exploring the world, still need to visit many places.
  56. Aug 3, 2021
    I m p r e s s I v e

On Xbox Series S, is impressive how he can handle so pretty well for a true next gen “game”
  57. Jul 30, 2021
    Must play for everyone in every age it’s an awesome simulator and realistic u get to fly all over the world for only 60$ or for free by gamepass 100% worth a try ✈️✅
  58. Jul 29, 2021
    El juego impresiona por su gráficos, las ciudades que tienen telemetría se ven espectaculares, el clima muy preciso. La optimización es bestial. Lo único que le puedo criticar es q algunas ventana emergentes aun no estan adaptadas al control y me toco usar mouse de pc, pero creo q algo corregible en cualquier actualización.
  59. Jul 29, 2021
    Absolut großartig was der FS kann. Respekt an die Series X|S für die Leistung.
    Das Spiel macht richtig Spaß.
  60. Jul 31, 2021
    El único juego que por ahora se puede decir que es auténtica nueva generación. Una bestia técnica que es increible que una consola pueda mover.
  61. Aug 3, 2021
    Technically incredible game. The real Next generation. I hardly play flight simulators, but this time I was hooked. Beautiful not only to see, but also to play.
  62. Jul 29, 2021
    This is definitely the most beautiful game I've seen so far.

Every detail of it was masterfully done All very well thought out and executed At least for me, this makes it a contemplative experience (and therefore soothing and calming, which is perfect for Flight Simulator-style games) Flight Simulator is an unmissable experience. An amazing, beautiful and very relaxing adventure
    This is definitely the most beautiful game I've seen so far.

Every detail of it was masterfully done
    All very well thought out and executed

Flight Simulator is an unmissable experience. An amazing, beautiful and very relaxing adventure (I would say it's even fun in many ways)...

10/10 :D
  63. Jul 31, 2021
    Excelente game all around, Just fantastic so much you can fly and discover.
  64. Jul 30, 2021
    It’s flight sim on Xbox, and it’s almost as graphically stunning as on PC. Got to love it!
  65. Jul 28, 2021
    Please note: A lot of the paid DLC is actually user created and priced content. this seemed a bit expensive at first, but then I realized how absolutely amazing it is that the game nativity empowers enthusiast content creators to make DLC and also directly profit from it!

A wonderful game for both a enthusiast and casual audiences. As a newbie, in a few minutes from start up you can be flying assisted anywhere you world you desire. There is so much to appreciate, especially the amount of tools you have to toggle and define how realistic your cockpit control and environmental simulations is.

Often before Zoom meetings for work, I have found myself setting up a flight and letting the auto pilot take over so I have some relaxing scenery to enjoy throughout the work day. This has been a welcome change of scenery since COVID effectively clipped my wings for business travel.

I especially love the live service features that incorporate real time weather and air traffic. during my first hour of play, I like many flew straight towards my house. However, during this flight I spotted another aircraft near my proximity. Curious to the range of live service, I put my controller down and walked outside... Sure enough, there was the other plane flying overhead in the real world.

My only negative take away is how menu heavy it can feel. Because of this, sometimes I don't have time to respond to Tower requests before they move on to the next instruction or plane. I hope that a companion app is developed in the future to mitigate this, but all in all I am genuinely surprised that every feature and control is accessible from a standard Xbox controller.
  66. Jul 30, 2021
    Absolutely Enjoyed playing Microsoft Flight Simulator. A bit difficult at first but once you figure it out your adventure awaits.
  67. Jul 29, 2021
    Demasiado bueno, buenos gráficos carga muy rápido, muy realista he pasado más de 15 hrs de vuelos geniales . Recomendado total
  68. Jul 30, 2021
    I'm traveling around the world
  69. Jul 30, 2021
    Flight simulator is easily the most beautiful looking game I’ve ever played on a console. It’s amazing this game runs as smoothly as it does on the series x. Definitely a must play.
  70. Jul 30, 2021
    The game is amazing to all the people that gave this game a bad review are sony fanboys they don't even play games so don't listen to them this is the best looking game ever made makes everything else thats came out over the years look horrible when it comes to visuals u want to play a amazing game play Microsoft flight simulator
  71. Jul 30, 2021
    Microsoft flight simulator is a game you have to play to understand how good it is. The graphic look very good I had watch the trailers before playing. But that doesn’t show how good the game actually looks.
  72. Jul 30, 2021
    This is the best game that ive ever played on my Xbox Series X. Graphics and gameplay are amazing. I would recommend this game for you to play.
  73. Jul 30, 2021
    Es un juego/simulador que te brinda una sensación de libertad, curiosidad, conocimiento y diversión. Me alegra poder jugarla en mi Xbox serie x.
  74. Jul 31, 2021
    The technology involved in this game is amazing. The ability to learn how to fly a plane gives this game actual value to your everyday life.
  75. Jul 31, 2021
    The beauty on the Xbox Series X is stunning. Overwhelmingly so. Once it clicks that you are able to explore anywhere, I immediately began to wonder if this is the future of gaming - one where “global scale” is literally global. There is a wide variety of settings, AI flight options for beginners and realism settings to appeal to hardcore pilots. There is no other game like it.
  76. Jul 31, 2021
    Flight Simulator 2020 on the Series X is a wonderful experience It's beautiful and runs GREAT for a $500 machine Just being able to go to New York and fly pass the Statue of Liberty to going to Paris and seeing the Eiffel Tower it is one of the most appealing games for people that want to explore the world but can't because of COVID or not being able to afford it.
  77. Aug 2, 2021
    Great Game, I thoroughly Enjoy it.
    Its One of the Best looking games I've played without a doubt.
  78. Aug 3, 2021
    Absolutely amazing Simulation. I have flown every MSFS since the early 90s and I am a certified commercial pilot in real life. This is the best Simulator experience that I ever had. Unbelievable that this is possible on a console. To get the full experience I would recommend to use a Flightstick and Pedals and also Keyboard and Mouse. I don't see how you can control this complex simulationAbsolutely amazing Simulation. I have flown every MSFS since the early 90s and I am a certified commercial pilot in real life. This is the best Simulator experience that I ever had. Unbelievable that this is possible on a console. To get the full experience I would recommend to use a Flightstick and Pedals and also Keyboard and Mouse. I don't see how you can control this complex simulation with a Xbox Controller. Expand
  79. Aug 3, 2021
    Simultaneously one of the most beautiful and ambitious games ever created. The graphics are amazing, the entire earth is explorable, and the flight simulation ranges from simple to extremely realistic based on player preference. Truly deserves a 9+.
  80. Jul 28, 2021
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing Expand
  81. Jul 29, 2021
    The best of it are the graphics, and the worst of it too. The cities i was interested in where too low polygon than those featured in ads from the game, that was somehow disapointing. Music it's just above average. The best of it are the airplanes, they excel in every sense of the word. Good in general, and a must have if you like simulators, but as most of the players; if you are moreThe best of it are the graphics, and the worst of it too. The cities i was interested in where too low polygon than those featured in ads from the game, that was somehow disapointing. Music it's just above average. The best of it are the airplanes, they excel in every sense of the word. Good in general, and a must have if you like simulators, but as most of the players; if you are more 'games' oriented person you can skip this one. Expand
  82. Aug 10, 2021
    Aburrido, no es considerado un juego al menos desde mi perspectiva, resulta más una especie de apoyo para practicantes de la aviación, tras ver el techo de tu casa rápidamente te aburres y cambias a un juego de verdad, únicamente lo recomiendo a aquellos que amén conducir un aburrido avión
  83. Jul 29, 2021
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Perfeito para amantes da aviação! Gráficos maravilhosos! Jogabilidade no console excelente! Expand
  84. Jul 29, 2021
    Impresionante juego, un logro técnico increíble. Imprescindible si te gusta la aviación o la geografía.
  85. Aug 21, 2021
    Un juego mediocre lleno de DLC's falta de optimizacion que sean tan descarados de cobrarte 30 pavos por 1 avion y hasta te cobren por un aeropuerto que no salga borroso otros 15 pavos, ademas de correr a tan bajos fps por su pesima optimizacion, necesita arreglar muchos errores, una decepcion total
  86. Jul 29, 2021
    Best simulator I've ever tried
    Best graphics
    All the world included
    The Sky is Calling
  87. Jul 29, 2021
    A true Next Gen Experience Microsoft flight simulator is absolutely a technical masterpiece
  88. Jul 29, 2021
    The amount of thought and time put into this game is unbelievable. The graphics are beyond amazing and I've been exploring places I've thought about traveling to. It's a major tease but I'm loving it. I'm sure I'll be enjoying this game for years to come!
  89. Jul 29, 2021
    This game is amazing, the graphics have had my jaw dropping. I love flying to places I recognize as well as visiting places I could never afford to see in the first place. This game provides true adventure and a sense of freedom I haven’t been able to experience since the start of lockdown. This is the type of game we as kids would dream about, being able to visit your home in a videoThis game is amazing, the graphics have had my jaw dropping. I love flying to places I recognize as well as visiting places I could never afford to see in the first place. This game provides true adventure and a sense of freedom I haven’t been able to experience since the start of lockdown. This is the type of game we as kids would dream about, being able to visit your home in a video game, amazing! A definite must play game!! Expand
  90. Jul 29, 2021
    They nailed this one. It’s so beautifully made and has everything you want from a sim.

Remember to download the extra content for the bigger cities. It really is something flying over the mountains and the African desert
  91. Jul 30, 2021
    Best graphics I have seen on any console game so far (Xbox Series X version) everything works so well, getting myself a flight controller it's that good even though it works very well with the gamepad.
    Must have Masterpiece.
  92. Jul 31, 2021
    The most important thing to remember is, MSFS 2020 IS NOT A GAME! It's a simulation and, there is no better one on this planet!
  93. Aug 4, 2021
    I am amazed at how Microsoft did it amazingly with this game. You can play it in easy mode and real simulation mode. All the aspects are well done. I am not a pilot but I can tell you that I loved flying and experience how hard could be to fly an airplane. Try it with the game pass
  94. Aug 8, 2021
    The salt is strong with the Sony fanboys trying to review bomb lol , awesome game , best graphics you will ever see and really cool locations to fly around, also so much depth if you want more of a flying simulator , it’s on the awesome gamepass day 1 as well
  95. Jul 29, 2021
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Eh de admitir que la optimizacion de un juego de este calibre técnico es muy buena Expand
  96. Jul 29, 2021
    Simply stunning graphics and the attention to detail on the plane is amazing. As the name suggests, this is a simulator and you can set the difficulty to be as simple or as realistic as you want but whichever way you choose, when you are in the clouds (which are ridiculously good) or looking out of the cockpit window, it feels like flying. There are frame drops, but honestly you rarelySimply stunning graphics and the attention to detail on the plane is amazing. As the name suggests, this is a simulator and you can set the difficulty to be as simple or as realistic as you want but whichever way you choose, when you are in the clouds (which are ridiculously good) or looking out of the cockpit window, it feels like flying. There are frame drops, but honestly you rarely notice, and 30 frames is fine for a game like this. If you aren't into flying and have GamePass, you really should try this (it's free!!) If you are into flying, then you need to get this game pass or not.

Clearly some review bombers on here, even saw one talking about how bad the graphics were, cant help that i guess, but in a nutshell this is a really good game/simulator (so good that I've convinced myself i can fly a Cessna now :)
    One tip - i brought a keyboard and mouse. not essential but makes things a little easier
  97. Jul 30, 2021
    This has to be technically the best game released on next gen. Amazing these low scores from fanatical PlayStation fanboys! The game does what is is supposed to do, hence the name FLIGHT SIMULATOR!

Loving it so far!
  98. Jul 31, 2021
    Good way to pass time and enjoy learning to fly lots of interesting things in this game to enjoy
  99. Aug 2, 2021
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. ms flight simulator in opinion is the best game also good looking next gen game of the year so far must play it once Expand
  100. Aug 2, 2021
    Keep in mind it's a simulator. Lots of fun to be had if willing to learn there is a lot of guide videos on YouTube. Or just chuck it on easy and enjoy the views!. It's so amazing you can fly anywhere in the world.

Universal acclaim - based on 33 Critic Reviews

1. Aug 19, 2021
    The world's most famous flightsim has flown to the Xbox and stuck the landing. Deep gameplay and a diverse offering of planes make for hours upon hours of virtual pilot fun. You'll have to overlook some performance issues, though.
  2. Aug 10, 2021
    Microsoft Flight Simulator is not without its faults. The user interface is hardly user-friendly, opting for a simple recreation of the PC version without much thought given to console gaming. The Flight Training tutorials could have some added polish to make them more accommodating to aspiring pilots. And finally, if I’m going to crash, let me crash in style. Give me epic explosions or something to punctuate my failures – not just a simple black screen. If you’re currently an Xbox Game Pass subscriber, then you have no choice at all – download Microsoft Flight Simulator right at this moment and experience this amazing accomplishment in gaming. Yes, this game is a simulator, but it’s a simulator that does so many things right.
  3. Aug 8, 2021
    Like any hardcore simulation game, Microsoft Flight Simulator is simply not made for everyone. The lengths to which the game goes to accurately recreate cockpits, dials, and the general controls of aircraft is astonishing and this commitment to realism will hook aircraft buffs. But outside of some occasional digital tourism, more casual pilots might not have much to latch onto here.