7.1

Buy Now
Buy on

1. Apr 3, 2021
    Gears of destiny done poorly with mechanics that work against each other. It’s on gamepass and that’s still not enough to keep you interested. It’s like the levels were designed by people who never played a cover shooter while the shooting mechanics were made by Gears 5 personnel with some weird power system that is just thrown in for stupidities sake. Honestly this is an example of “Don’tGears of destiny done poorly with mechanics that work against each other. It’s on gamepass and that’s still not enough to keep you interested. It’s like the levels were designed by people who never played a cover shooter while the shooting mechanics were made by Gears 5 personnel with some weird power system that is just thrown in for stupidities sake. Honestly this is an example of “Don’t make a game like this”. The first borderlands is more “open world”, this actually makes Cyberjunk 1877 look like a better alternative. Expand
  2. Apr 7, 2021
    overhyped game. Typical looter shooter with mediocre Gameplay and a boring story.
    The graphics are last gen with framedrops.
    I uninstalled this garbage from my storage
  3. Apr 8, 2021
    Very boring game, very repetitive gameplay which looks like this: conversation, teleport to a closed location, shooting from behind cover at a chord of opponents, teleporting for another conversation and so on. The plot is boring and chaotic. It's good that the game is available on Game Pass, otherwise, if I bought it, I would regret all the money spent on this game
  4. Apr 4, 2021
    Very interesting story so far. But i am not going to see it until the end because the gameplay is too average. There are also too many enemies that makes the gameplay a chore. Cover shooter? Well you dont get to cover because the enemies frequently throw granades on you, so you have to dodge over and over. Meele class? Well you dont want to meele since one ability has no hit feedback orVery interesting story so far. But i am not going to see it until the end because the gameplay is too average. There are also too many enemies that makes the gameplay a chore. Cover shooter? Well you dont get to cover because the enemies frequently throw granades on you, so you have to dodge over and over. Meele class? Well you dont want to meele since one ability has no hit feedback or the other ability has a sound so annoying that lets explode your head. No dialoges during combat which makes no good balance with the well written cutscenes (Gears of War does it well). Overall i would replay Division 2 or the Borderlands series instead of investing my time in Outriders. Expand
  5. Apr 3, 2021
    Its like a really cheap clone of Gears of War crossed over with a really cheap clone of destiny. It comes with faulty controls. Playing it on Your own is a pain, so it shouldnt be advertised as 1-3 players. After around 10 hours of play - lost potential, real shame....
  6. Apr 3, 2021
    Game that seem to be made for old gen...
    Bad animation, gameplay, graphism.
  7. Apr 4, 2021
    Budget and repetative, feels like it a dated experience. Compleyely brocken and unplayable most of the time as its online . The gunplay is fun for a short time as they stole elements from other actual good games. But you soon realise they havent implemented the thing they stole well and it becomes boring and jenky.. Ugly characters, girl look like they need to lat off the testosteroneBudget and repetative, feels like it a dated experience. Compleyely brocken and unplayable most of the time as its online . The gunplay is fun for a short time as they stole elements from other actual good games. But you soon realise they havent implemented the thing they stole well and it becomes boring and jenky.. Ugly characters, girl look like they need to lat off the testosterone pills.. I might have given this below avetage mess a 5 , but its very ovbious xbot gamepass simps are review boosts , just cause this game is on game pass, so ill be as bad as they are. Expand
  8. Apr 3, 2021
    Un 10, por que se lo merece... Voy a empezar esta critica diciendo que NO TENÍA FE ALGUNA EN ESTE JUEGO, peeero lo descargue simplemente para probar, fue lo mejor que he hecho en mi vida... El juego empieza con una historia demasiado atrapante y desgarradora, llena de sacrificios y que te hace querer ir completando las misiones para conocer como va a terminar Outriders... Las misionesUn 10, por que se lo merece... Voy a empezar esta critica diciendo que NO TENÍA FE ALGUNA EN ESTE JUEGO, peeero lo descargue simplemente para probar, fue lo mejor que he hecho en mi vida... El juego empieza con una historia demasiado atrapante y desgarradora, llena de sacrificios y que te hace querer ir completando las misiones para conocer como va a terminar Outriders... Las misiones secundarias son repetitivas en su mayoría pero dan hasta gusto y satisfacción completarlas. He jugado Destiny y lo he dejado por que no me termino gustando para nada, pero esto es otra cosa y encima de la mano de Square Enix... El sistema de poderes que hay en el juego son suuuper adictivos, podes cercenar a los enemigos con tajos o incendiarlos hasta que desaparezcan y se reduzcan a polvo, entre una basta y gran cantidad de poderes y variantes. El armamento es bastante sencillo, dispones de metralladoras, pistolas, escopetas y rifles. La mecanica al empuñar el arma y disparar es suuuper bueno y el juego funciona a 60 frames por segundo estables en Xbox Series S (no tengo tv con 120hz pero no me cabe dudas de que el juego iría a 120). Lo único malo que le veo al juego es que parece un juego totalmente de PS3/360 pero osea, con gráficos de PS4/ONE, como si de una remasterización se tratase, sin embargo esto no quita la diversión y el quedarse atrapado por su historia que en serio, es demasiado interesante. Le doy un 10 por que eso, se lo merece... pero creo que en una futura segunda parte deberían pulir todo lo que la gente pide y hacerlo realmente íncreible a tal punto que se convierta en una saga best seller como Mass Effect. Expand
  9. Apr 3, 2021
    What a boring game. I expected more. It has some gears elements but it fails to deliver a great experience. The graphics, mechanics and level design are so outdated for a game that is released on 2021
  10. Apr 2, 2021
    Initially, this game leaves a good impression. Not revolutionary by any measure, but a solid game. Dialog, voice acting, written lore, and most of the mechanics are well implemented, just not revolutionary. If you want a quick TLDR: Mixed, but worthwhile on sale. Grab it on game pass.

Shooting is mainly responsive, but will occasionally not register a shot. Enemies' shots will always register, even when they're not made or lack presence in the same area code in the case of melee. As funny as that sounds, it is less so when that is what forces you to redo the battle. There are instances where you're just left scratching your head as to what killed you. Not from a lack of options, rather you just drop dead.

As annoying as that sounds, said occurrences are only frequent enough to be annoying, not game ruining.

Let's get the cat out of the bag, this game is not an open world it is linear branching maps. Where your gameplay loop will involve walking to each subsequent battle, pick up lore items, and do some optional side quests which involve going somewhere, fighting through enemies, then killing a supped-up enemy.

Gunplay is decent enough to make this enjoyable, but after a while the illusion of the game is an open world will fade and you will come to realize the exact nature of what you are playing. Which isn't that hard except when it is outright cheating. Enemies do ridiculous damage to the point I do not believe armor matters. Their health also levels up faster than your damage potential, leaving you launching super moves that leave grunts alive. Way to eat a rocket launcher to the face, pal.

Spam is the order of the day and perhaps this is balance for squads, but if you like to play solo, most deaths will feel cheap, most challenge will feel forced, and overall the game will not impress that much.

As for the story, the dialog is solid, lore is decent, and the overarching story is stupid. The Anomaly fries electronics with Electromagnetic frequencies, so why has no one built faraday cages and mesh? Dunno. Why did we colonize this far-flung world instead of our solar system leaving millions more to die that otherwise wouldn't have had to die? A damn fine question. Why did the initial landing on the planet not start with a standardized lunar base to coordinate operations from a safe, logistically controllable position? Only small brains planned this operation. How come no one bothered to use triangulation to locate the McMuffin signal (I know that's not how it's spelled)? Because the plot needed to happen. How would finding the magic signal make everyone stop murdering each other when the conflict is based on each side's behavior and treatment of the other? Didn't think that one through, did ya? Why has everyone forgotten quantum mechanics is a thing when studying the anomaly? Because that would involve reading a ton of scientific concepts and the writers definitely weren't getting paid for that.

The story really doesn't say much of anything. For a science fiction story that is near sinful. There is no exploration of what you've become, what it means to be human, or anything. These are hinted at and then dropped as fast as they are brought up. Honestly, it is almost as if the game was forced to take on a science fiction narrative when the writers and developers wanted to focus on interactions and characters. Both of these are solid enough to carry the game where the story flounders with any amount of contemplation or big brained status on the player's part.

In the end, the game is mediocre, but unless you want to play yet another battle royal or competitive multiplayer game, the current options for shooters is slim pickings. More than anything this is the game's saving grace. Not that it is special, but that it is what it is when it is.

Final Thoughts
    Balance the difficulty the developers must, stop spamming they should.
  11. Apr 13, 2021
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Worst...Story....EVERE...
    One that make Ava from Borderlands 3 feel like Arthur Morgan, Face Mcshooty mission had more depth and fun, every single Ubisoft game seince Watch dogs have better story, pacing and "twists", the dialouge is worse than Oblivion, in one point early on you wake up and meet a character, trying to understand what's foing on you tell her "i don't understand" her answer is... "You don't understand, this isn't a dream". After several strokes and severe brain damage you find yourself playing a bland looter shooter that trying to much with main character that feels like Duke Nukem's rejected sibling. Save your money for Mass Effect, be smart kids.
  12. Apr 3, 2021
    This game is 100% old gen: dated gameplay and graphics. We are far from a destiny 2 or a Gears 5 ... fortunately it is on the GP otherwise it would have had less
  13. Apr 4, 2021
    Great gun play, great loot, cool crafting, enemy AI is good, a nice skill tree and awesome abilities. This game is just straight up fun. It does all the thing a you want in game progression right. The story isn’t as engaging as I hoped after such a great intro but that aside. Put your gaming purist hat away and enjoy a fast paced, pick up and now down an arena type of game.
  14. Apr 7, 2021
    Haaaaaa Grande GODBOX trayendo Outriders desde día 1 en GODPass.
    Es que GODBOX, es que GODBOX siempre es lo mejor
  15. Apr 10, 2021
    Jogo muito bom, problemas de server cause resolvido, peguei muito poucos bugs no jogo tudo, armaduras e armas variadas, cenários completamente diferentes.
  16. Apr 9, 2021
    Picked this up on Gamepass, and it's honestly a pretty awesome game so far. I've been playing solo, and it's also a difficult game. The way I'd characterize it, it's a blend of Gears of War gunplay, with Mass Effect 3s combat using powers. The only issue I have with the game so far is that the cover mechanics are a little spotty (snapping to a spot I don't want, getting out of a spot canPicked this up on Gamepass, and it's honestly a pretty awesome game so far. I've been playing solo, and it's also a difficult game. The way I'd characterize it, it's a blend of Gears of War gunplay, with Mass Effect 3s combat using powers. The only issue I have with the game so far is that the cover mechanics are a little spotty (snapping to a spot I don't want, getting out of a spot can be a chore too). All in though, a really great shooter looter, with a pretty paper thin story. I'm excited to check out what they have in store for this game, as well as the end game. Definitely my top game to play right now! If you have Gamepass, this is a no brainer. Expand
  17. Apr 10, 2021
    Boring, clunky controls.
    really bad writing.
    interesting world and mechanics, but it just isn't fun to play.
    Overall gameplay strategy that is required by the looting system - put the game on hardest available setting and throw your head repeatedly against a wall until you successfully kill the board. If you fail, no worries, you are getting XP to level up.
  18. Apr 11, 2021
    Rendered unplayable. Game has frequent Server Connection Error issues that have resulted in a player’s inventory being completely wiped AND prevents the character from being used (can’t log in). Game is unplayable. Developers are trying to find a fix and no timeline is available. Thousands of players games rendered unplayable. This has happened to 2 of 3 players in my group (includingRendered unplayable. Game has frequent Server Connection Error issues that have resulted in a player’s inventory being completely wiped AND prevents the character from being used (can’t log in). Game is unplayable. Developers are trying to find a fix and no timeline is available. Thousands of players games rendered unplayable. This has happened to 2 of 3 players in my group (including myself) in 2 separate instances on different days. Absolutely the worst possible game. Expand
  19. Apr 14, 2021
    One of the worst games I've ever played. Would call it mediocre at best even without server crashes so constant completing a single mission isn't likely. Not to mention consistent bugs that wipe all the loot you've managed to get despite low legendary drop rates and an extremely boring legendary farming mechanic. Add in a non-functional in game map, bugged quest directions that often doOne of the worst games I've ever played. Would call it mediocre at best even without server crashes so constant completing a single mission isn't likely. Not to mention consistent bugs that wipe all the loot you've managed to get despite low legendary drop rates and an extremely boring legendary farming mechanic. Add in a non-functional in game map, bugged quest directions that often do nothing or lead you to the wrong areas, and the slowest menu scroll you've ever seen, and you've got a recipe for the single most frustrating game I've ever played.
    Here is a review ignoring all of the above: The story is bland, character development is nonexistent, and the plot is driven by nonsensical decisions of the main character and NPCs alike. You have no autonomy over how the game progresses, and side quests don't add much flavor. The skills and classes are decent and interesting to implement, and the world tier system is decent. The endgame is supposedly fun, but good luck getting there through the issues above.
  20. Apr 23, 2021
    Great history ✅
    Great weapons ✅
    Everything looks good ✅
  21. Apr 4, 2021
    Cooles Spiel, gute Story für einen Shooter, guter und motivierender Loot, klasse Gameplay!
    Aufbau der Kampagne und Endgame ne runde Sache!!!
  22. Apr 2, 2021
    Muito foda!!
    Precisa melhorar os servidores,podem comprar sem medo pessoal.
  23. Apr 4, 2021
    Fun game definitely going to put a lot of hours into it. Can't wait to see how this game evolves
  24. Apr 4, 2021
    Bugs, crashes, clown servers etc This Game is a complete mess. Added in GamePass because MS prefers quantity than quality
  25. Apr 7, 2021
    Amazing like a cross between gears and destiny. being on gamepass is the icing on the cake .
  26. Apr 3, 2021
    There isn't a glimpse of hope for this game. I actually came from my pc to experience this on my XSX. And i was surprised to know that the boring atmosphere just stays there. While it being playable, doesn't mean it must be played
  27. Apr 3, 2021
    Great gameplay, very fun. not perfect but almost. Connections problems are a shame but i guess it will be fixed soon. Most funny game i play for years, nice lore.
  28. Apr 19, 2021
    game is average - ok'ish, and when it runs it is really fun.. but I'm so sick of server disconnects (also in singleplayer ? why ?) and random crashes. And If they do not value my time, i do not value their game. I have kids, have few hours to play per week, paid 60 bucks for this and then i get this unfinished piece. Players should not accept as common sense that releaseing an unfinishedgame is average - ok'ish, and when it runs it is really fun.. but I'm so sick of server disconnects (also in singleplayer ? why ?) and random crashes. And If they do not value my time, i do not value their game. I have kids, have few hours to play per week, paid 60 bucks for this and then i get this unfinished piece. Players should not accept as common sense that releaseing an unfinished product is OK, nobody would accept a car which drives only sometimes. Expand
  29. Apr 2, 2021
    A primeira impressão que tive deste jogo é que seria um Gears 5 genérico. De fato há muitas coisas semelhantes, mas ele também bebe na fonte do Destiny. Mas quando comecei a jogar, fui fisgado completamente por ele. É um looter shooter viciante e divertido, e no Series X está rodando liso. Recomendadíssimo!
  30. Apr 3, 2021
    Great graphics, great performance on x/s, great game. Don't look negative reviews they are just kids don't know about games.
  31. Apr 3, 2021
    I'm giving a 10 only to help offset the goofy zeros. I think I'd go about 8-8.5. I seriously don't understand where some of the complaints are coming from. Combat is fun, the weapons are varied and have a lot to choose from, different classes all seem to have useful powers, story is pretty basic, but interesting enough to chug through. All in all, I think it's just a solid B title. MyI'm giving a 10 only to help offset the goofy zeros. I think I'd go about 8-8.5. I seriously don't understand where some of the complaints are coming from. Combat is fun, the weapons are varied and have a lot to choose from, different classes all seem to have useful powers, story is pretty basic, but interesting enough to chug through. All in all, I think it's just a solid B title. My friends and I are all really enjoying it. Expand
  32. Apr 2, 2021
    Jogo sensacional!!! Grata surpresa em um momento que bons jogos são raridade. Sistema de combate simples e fluido, variedade de armas, armaduras, arvore de progresso gigante... muito top!!!
  33. Apr 3, 2021
    Single most important element in how good a game is? Being able to play it.
  34. Apr 2, 2021
    Great game and amazing addition to the Gamepass library ( yes it is on Gamepass since day 1 ) Gears meets Destiny. Looter shooter with great action and story. Graphics are amazing and great sound too
  35. Apr 2, 2021
    People rating this game low because of unexpected popularity and server crashes is so petty and dumb. The gunplay is where this game sticks out and it’s a total blast with three player coop in an era where weak ass dweebs only want single player games.
  36. May 18, 2021
    When this game worked, it was tremendous fun, but unfortunately that experience was spoiled by a buggy launch, which got even worse over time, at one stage effectively wiping characters with all their progression. After a couple of months that issue was tackled, but matchmaking remained poor, and a game meant to be played co-op ended for the most part a lonely single player experience.
  37. Apr 8, 2021
    I had no faith at all on this game, but since I've gamepass I tought why not giving a chance? I must say i'm very impressed on how good it is, at first the history wasn't much interesting to me, but it grew into me as i was playing more and more until the point that it became addictive, the fight system is very fun and all the combinations of powers you can use is really fun, overall it'sI had no faith at all on this game, but since I've gamepass I tought why not giving a chance? I must say i'm very impressed on how good it is, at first the history wasn't much interesting to me, but it grew into me as i was playing more and more until the point that it became addictive, the fight system is very fun and all the combinations of powers you can use is really fun, overall it's a 8/10 game but im giving a 10 to balance because there are too many gamepass haters and stupid kids on here Expand
  38. Apr 4, 2021
    Haven't been this addicted to a game in a long long long time. If you like looter shooters; if you like borderlands or the division or destiny or gears of war or all of the above you should love this game, server issues aside.
  39. Apr 13, 2021
    Outriders can be a frustrating game but also incredibly fun! Gunplay is solid and as a solo player will force you into mixing between your guns and skills (especially on higher world tiers). The story itself and the many side quests are great and fun to play through despite the "wooden" acting.

Positives * Really Solid gunplay with an impressive host of different (cool looking)

Positives
    * Really Solid gunplay with an impressive host of different (cool looking) weapons; mixed with abilities and different varieties of cover providing a satisfying yet challenging game (depending on World Tier).
    * Story, although the acting isn't great the story and world along with factions and creatures are great and it's easy to feel attached or dislike certain characters; little snippets of lore and backstory collected along the way give you a sense of how the world has changed.
    * Expeditions are pretty cool end game content that enable you to team up with others for high end loot; tier 1 can be achieved solo but don't expect to finish higher tiers solo (especially if you want the higher level rewards).
    * World Design is a range between beautiful and war torn and despite the games flaws, this and the other positives kept me engaged.
    * Gameplay kept me playing; I don't get as much time for games these days and some won't agree here but I felt compelled to continue playing and I am compelled to get the final 7 achievements I need and play more expeditions (this is a personal one, it's one of those where you can't explain it, you just enjoy it).

Negatives
    * The games map is awful; the main map only gives you a vague area of where you are and it can be difficult to orientate yourself and forget about finding a side quest if you aren't tracking it unless you stumble upon it. Mini map is just a radar.
    * The guide light that points you to your next destination; when doing side quests it will lead you to a dead end because your objective is on the other side; this forces you to backtrack all the way around to get in from the other side.
    * Hub areas for Historian, Hunt & Bounty side quests are set in biomes that unless you are replaying at a higher world tier, you have no reason to return to other than hand in the quest; not as much of an issue with next gen systems due to load times but I can see this being annoying on PS4/Xbox One X/S.

Overall Verdict:
    Outriders can be frustrating and anger inducing due to some silly design choices or bugs but the solid gunplay, interesting plot and world and the fact it had me wanting to keep going to finish is a sign of a fun experience in my opinion and that's what I want in my games unless I'm trying to get scared so it's an 8 from me.
  40. Apr 15, 2021
    Great game, some connectivity issues with the games servers for the first 2 days, but not a single issue since. I'm only through 2/3 of the game at the time of this review and I have to say I'm absolutely loving it. Great characters, cool powers and great story. First game in a long time where I couldn't wait to get home from work to play it.
  41. Apr 10, 2021
    Been playing since launch, had a few disconnects, but overall, cannot complain; those that are marking this game down due to some launch hiccups need to grow up. Try living through the launch of Wolcen on PC, then come talk to me.

Anyways, this game. It's really good. It has no right to be this good, but it is. The voice acting is pretty legit, story is straightforward but engaging enough where you won't want to skip cutscenes (mostly), and plays incredibly on XSX. And the builds.. Boy, do I love the builds.. My Pyromancer is a ton of fun, and the fact that you can select perks for most weapons and gear to your liking really scratches the itch that I've longed for since leaving Destiny 2 (with over 500 hours played in Bungie's current darling franchise).

At first, I didn't think that the Gears of War style gameplay would excite me, but the minute I unlocked a few abilities, I started getting really hooked. Now that I'm rocking super sweet gear, a few legendary weapons that are a TON of fun to play with, and linked up with a few friends and had a blast playing with them on their game to help them level a bit, I can say that this one is here to stay for yours truly. And my character is so bada** that even my wife's boyfriend is impressed.

Is it perfect? No. Is it revolutionary? No, and it doesn't have to be. But is it one of those rare games that comes along every once in awhile that, when I'm not playing it, I'm thinking about it and wanting to get back into the action? You bet. Even better, it's a joy, pursuing that sweet, sweet loot based on my own personal difficulty level means I can scale my gameplay experience each time I play (called World Tiers, much like Diablo III's torment system that you have access to from Level 1). All in all, this is my own person recipe for a perfect game.
  42. Apr 2, 2021
    Fresh new IP. Good rpg, fun looter shooter elements. Combat is great.

The loot elements are fun: you can build up a library with mods to craft with (and amend items) lateron. Kind of like collecting all possible craftables. The combat is great: you are constantly under pressure and have to decide whether you will go all in or go for cover and try to peel. The RPG elements are good, you
    Fresh new IP. Good rpg, fun looter shooter elements. Combat is great.

The RPG elements are good, you have builds which you can support with the mods on your gear. You can fully focus on one skill for example and have that skill be overpowered. Or go for a more safe overall approach.

I had a lot of fun so far and plan to continue having fun. As a dark souls/ diablo fan, this game feels like a shooter approach of both of those games.

For the newbs: you can lower your world tier, the game is easier that way. Better to git gud and pwn instead for those legendary drops.
  43. Apr 13, 2021
    Outriders
    Theres some potential here
    I love outriders, but there are definitely some things that stop me from loving it as much as I could. This is a 3rd person cover based shoote that can be played both solo and online with up to 3 players. I stuck to this games campaign solo and it took me about 14 hours to get through.. The game starts with you creating your own charcter, and the
    Outriders
    Theres some potential here
    I stuck to this games campaign solo and it took me about 14 hours to get through.. The game starts with you creating your own charcter, and the story here.. well it might as well not even exist.. I couldn’t tell you anything, I couldn’t even tell you how the game ends if I wanted to, basically a storm happens, youre frozen, youre unfrozen 20 years late futurama style, and you come out and wanna shoot stuff.
    The gameplay here is super fun and addictive.. most of the time.. thing gears of war meets mass effect meets the division.. obviously outriders feels nowhere near as polished and detailed as those games.. but for a first attempt in a series, this is a really good one… Something unique here that has promise but major issues is the tier system.. instead of choosing a difficulty, the game gets harder as you progress, everyone starts at story difficuolty, then you unlock easy, normal, hard, expert, and so on… however once you get to a tier you find too challenging aka too annoying youre free to drop back to any previously unlocked tier that youd like… and this is what I did on m way to tier 6, I dropped back to normal.. and why you might ask? I loved the challenge tier 5 was giving me.. however outriders is desined as a games of service game and for that reason, the checkpoints throughout the campaign are awful.. ontop of that there are insane random difficulty spikes… youll go from having an nice challenge to waves of enemies that have you wanting to bang your head against the wall, oyull get so close to the end, or completete the first wave and lose to some scrub and have to start all the way back at the beginning of wave 1 instead of the wave your died on.. enough to again make you want to drop down to normal difficulty.. however… even in normal these random spikes occur, theres even one enemy called the shaman warlord that is so unbalanced and overpowered that I had to drop down to story difficulty…
    Im sure I could have eventually beat them on normal, but story took 3 minutes, normal would’ve taken like an hour. It just wasn’t worth the effort,,, balancing in general I outriders biggest problem.. from random enemies feeling overpowered to random difficulty spikes and awful checkpoint system… so the gameplay can go from great to frustrating, the story is trash, why is outriders so good?
    Well that comes in the form of its looter hook… at the beginning of the game you choose one of 3 classes, and its so addictive to find weapons through this game and try to tailor them to your specific playstyle.. overcome these sometimes annoying challenges with a feeling god like power… as as you level up, youll choose 3 abilities to have at yoru disposal during combat… there is post game content though.. and plenty… the story mode is essentially you getting your character ready for the online bits.. even though of course you can play through the story with friends… but after the game is where leveling up your tier really starts to matter, this is where youll be challenging yourself to unlock new areas and collect all of these fallen pods…I however personally found the actual world of outriders to be pretty lack luster and uninteresting.. so naturally I have no interest in going off and grinding.. though I do believe the mechanics are fun enough here for plenty who would based on that alone…
    Outriders again has potential as a series.. would I play outriders 2? Yes…
    s again I loved the gameplay hook and Id love a sequal that balances everything out better.
    Am I clamoring for outriders 2? No.
    Again the story and world are lacking, and im not quite sure how the team over at people can fly can fix it.
    I give Outriders
    a 7.5/10
  44. Apr 14, 2021
    The game so addictive that the crowbar couldn't unhook me from the computer. great plot, nice gameplay and nice graphics.
  45. Apr 18, 2021
    Outstanding new Shooting & Looting game!

I will collect all the DLCs if dev team makes it come true...
  46. Apr 3, 2021
    Really fun experience, seems like a Destiny 2, Fortnite, Gears 5 all that together in one game.
  47. Apr 15, 2021
    04.01 - Servers down
    04.02 - Servers down
    04.03 - Servers down
    Okay wait a bit when developers can fix this problem
    04.15 - Servers down

The score only for this, this game is nearly unplayble even after 2 weeks, i have my schedule, but the game says **** off, play when i want it to".

Get 41/43 achievements and **** just down again.
  48. Apr 3, 2021
    Proper looter shooter! If you like Division and Destiny games, you'll like this too! Love it.
  49. Apr 3, 2021
    The game exceeded all expectations, thanks for the GamePass and that the game is not a service.
  50. Apr 28, 2021
    Sehr guter Loot Shooter, mit genialem Crafting System und generell motivierendem Gameplay.
    Solo spielbar, Endgame aber schwierig...sehr auf Koop ausgelegt, macht da auch sehr viel mehr Spaß
  51. Apr 14, 2021
    Funny how people are complaining about technical launch issues on a smaller dev completely ignoring the quality and quantity the game has to offer. Most of those server issues are resolved, I have not faced issues after day 3. This is not a drip-feed live service game. This game is 100% complete and more complete on day 1 than some looters are for their entire life span. On top of thatFunny how people are complaining about technical launch issues on a smaller dev completely ignoring the quality and quantity the game has to offer. Most of those server issues are resolved, I have not faced issues after day 3. This is not a drip-feed live service game. This game is 100% complete and more complete on day 1 than some looters are for their entire life span. On top of that there are no microtransactions. Game is awesome. Entertaining story (not some vague minimalistic sci-fi haphazardly put together like Destiny is), great gameplay, lush graphics with a variety of areas and enemies, excellent worldbuilding, character customization and good loot system. This game has it all and was made by a smaller dev than say Bungie. Bravo to the developers! Looking forward to seeing what is to come. Haters don't know a good game if it slapped them in the face. They are all over the internet comparing this complete game to Destiny, a live-service drip feed game developed by a huge developer with microtransactions and it renders hard-earned loot useless as soon as new content drops. What a backwards world we live in. Expand
  52. Apr 10, 2021
    This game was amazing!!!! Only thing you need to do is turn down difficulty to world tier 2 and you will enjoy it so much! Cant wait for a sequel if there is one.
  53. Apr 11, 2021
    This game feels good and fresh in 2021, there are some bugs and some things are broken, but, hey, it's 2021.
  54. Apr 10, 2021
    Muy buen juego, mucha acción, doblado al castellano y a un gran nivel gráficamente. Incluido en gamepass desde el dia 1, no se puede pedir mas. Aconsejable
  55. Apr 7, 2021
    Al principio fue frustrante por el problema de servidores, pero una vez solucionado tiene un sistema muy adictivo junto con una jugabilidad desafiante.
  56. Apr 6, 2021
    Buen juego en particular si jugas en team con 3 amigos, muy buenos graficos aunque puliria algunas animaciones. Su modo de juego es como un gears of war con toques de rpg
  57. Apr 4, 2021
    This game is what I have been starving for in terms of gameplay mechanics because there is literally no game like this one & it’s super fun to play in co op mood with friends & btw it’s Doom Eternal fun so you people shouldn’t miss out on this one ❤️.
  58. Jun 30, 2021
    A looter style thirds person shooter that uses its story based mechanics to enhance its gameplay and give it its unique style. The different gameplay styles give a good variety to the game and lets the player really customize the way he wants to play. All of that without mentioning the really good story it tells
  59. Apr 13, 2021
    After a very rocky start I am absolutely loving this game there are so many innovations. So... the bad bit, well unfortunately its the start of the game which I guess would put a lot of people off, the introduction section is long, the difficulty is high, the combat is patchy and awkward. BUT - once you get past the first couple of hours, you get used to the anomaly powers and the combatAfter a very rocky start I am absolutely loving this game there are so many innovations. So... the bad bit, well unfortunately its the start of the game which I guess would put a lot of people off, the introduction section is long, the difficulty is high, the combat is patchy and awkward. BUT - once you get past the first couple of hours, you get used to the anomaly powers and the combat and you get access to gear mods and the larger map the game comes into its own. The story picks up (I am really enjoying the story), the graphics and level designs are great, the missions are good and the combat is rewarding. I love the world tier idea for dynamically scaling the difficulty this is such a great innovation and I love the crafting and modding system too. This game is going to get missed by so many people because of the bad start but honestly stick with it and it becomes brilliant - if you like Gears of War then you will like this game there are a lot of similarities and this game even improves on Gears in certain aspects I'd say. If you have GamePass there is no excuse not to give this game a try :-) Expand
  60. Jun 29, 2021
    Excellent jeux. Le système de loot est vraiment au point et la difficulté du jeux est gérable via un systeme de "monde " (difficulté). Les graphismes sont correct et le gameplay ainsi que les parties avec dautres joueurs (amis) est jouissive. Bravo People can fly!
  61. Apr 7, 2021
    I have some problems with Outriders on Stadia:
    The matchmaking time is too long and when I start a mission, the game crashes (crossplay is set off). When I activate the game, the first loading screen (the access) runs slowly and it often crashes. When I finally manage to play, the game stutters and freezes. To sum it up: I can’t play!!
  62. May 4, 2021
    Un grande juego, tiene buena historia, buena jugabilidad y dificultad, es muy adictivo
  63. Apr 13, 2021
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. After about 35 hours, maybe it's more and 715 gamerscore I finished the campaign with my Pyro. Basically I am only evaluating the way to the end, I will still look at the endgame, but I think the idea of ​​expeditions to collect resources is good and logically linked. I played on the Xbox Series X.

story

I had a lot of fun with the campaign, finally a decent sci-fi setting again, which by colonizing a new planet arouses the urge to explore and is very interesting. As outriders, we had the task of scouting the planet before it was to be colonized. However, an anomaly makes a huge difference and in the further course (30 years after the anomaly incident) you have awakened from the cryostasis and first have to find your way around. There is of course a war between the survivors and further exploration of the secrets of the planet Enoch.

For me, the storyline is perfectly fine, especially at the beginning everything is almost coldly killed in Game of Thrones style. But the beginning in particular still seems a bit tedious, the campaign takes time. With the new species it gets better.

Performance / graphics / glitches

I'll start with the performance, which was terrific on my Xbox. I can't remember having burglaries despite a major thunderstorm. Really great and especially with such a shooter it is important that it runs smoothly. The sci-fi look is beautifully staged and Enoch also offers different areas (lava, snow, forest, desert, etc.). In some scenarios, the atmosphere of the setting had an optimal impact.

The individual cities, camps, etc. are more or less wildly assembled, namely exactly as one would imagine in a colonization that is unclean.

Unfortunately, there were always texture reloaders or e.g. Elements of flora that didn't look really awesome. Some trees were downright ugly. The characters also showed weaknesses. The facial expressions in particular were sometimes incredibly bad. The prostitute Lucy serves as a prime example, whose face has twisted so much with the umpteenth suitor that one can only refuse with thanks. It is precisely these completely abnormal facial expressions that one sees again and again in the course of the game. Sometimes there were also dropouts in the sound.

Regarding crashes and disconnections, I can only say that I only had disconnections on the day of the release, as well as one day later, otherwise it always seemed to be timed so that I was spared. I only had one hard crash in the tutorial. I haven't had any other problems, such as a complete loss of inventory. But it is already weak that this bug is found so often in loot games (e.g. the complete loss of level and gear in Marvel's Avengers).

Gameplay

This time starting with the negative aspects. It really bothered me very much that the fauna of a completely new planet is so incredibly repetitive. What's the point of fighting the same critters over and over again. The humanoid opponents were basically always the same, shotgun breakers, snipers, little soldiers left and right and an elite. Would have been cool if individual factions had recognizably specialized in different combat strategies.

Also, more changed bosses or bosses like the spider would have been nice. The recycling of opponents was just too much for me and this became very clear during the hunting quests when you had to kill the Xth Reskin of a certain animal.

The level structures of each area are also very tubular and a bit monotonous in the gameplay. Especially here you could have brought more variety into the gameplay by not only being able to shoot explosive compartments, but also could have incorporated other environmental factors (e.g. rubble that you can shoot and damage opponents, etc.).

CAMERA, it is really terribly bad and I can only recommend everyone to save at least a little in the options. But with some quests ("Gezinkt" side quest or the bounties) it just sucks, every freshman student can do it better. The game also has a hell of a lot of very unnecessary cut scenes that at some point I just skipped instantly.

BUT! Although a level is rather monotonous, it is still a lot of fun to test your character skills, to use different skills, mods or weapons. The weapons are a lot of fun, the looting is sufficiently satisfactory (unfortunately I only get the same legendary items all the time) and I find the classes sufficiently different (pyromancer on 30, technomancer on 19, trickster on 13). All three of the classes I've played so far are fun and I would have liked to have got a few more skill points or more magic. Especially with the pyro, this vortex of flames, a real firestorm would have been really cool.

The gameplay offers the possibility to replay missions, collect bounties or play hunting quests and you can adjust your level of difficulty again and again through the world levels. These levels also offer enough motivation to unlock more and more levels.

Conclusion

Good!
  64. Apr 3, 2021
    The game has its own problems. But this is also the case in many other games. I'm surprised how this game's addictive. The biggest problem with the game is the game servers. The game crashes on the xbox every 5-10 minutes. And you can't log in to the servers every 5-10 minutes.
  65. Apr 11, 2021
    The Out is in Outriders real... the hardest Endboss is the Login Screen... und cant play the Game.
  66. May 1, 2021
    A must nowdays. If you got Gamepass do not hesitate to give it a chance. Servers issue solved. Addictive!
  67. Apr 16, 2021
    I played the game on series x with game pass and it was awesome. It's another great looter shooter that kept me hooked throughout because of its gameplay. The story is fine.
  68. Apr 6, 2021
    Worst servers ever for a launch game. Terrible. People are already giving up on this game just days after purchase.
  69. Apr 3, 2021
    Un jeu qui n'a rien de next gen, un gameplay dépassé, un visuel bien plus moche que les jeux de la gen précédente, ennuyeux a souhait ... Je comprends mieux pourquoi c'est offer day one sur le gamepass.
  70. Apr 26, 2021
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Outriders was a good game that struggled with balance issues and a slow beginning, but once the story got going, I enjoyed it (until the end).

The first forty-five minutes were hot garbage, y’all. It was trite, done-before, seen-it-already sci-fi. But once the story really started (I am really glad that wasn’t the REAL intro), it was much more interesting.

The biggest question Outriders asked me was this: Are you willing to turn the difficulty down and enjoy the game on Easy, or do you HAVE to have the difficulty high? I found the game’s bosses way too hard to solo on Normal (World Level 3, I think). Personally, I turned the difficulty down and moved on with life, but I can imagine that would be really frustrating for some players.

This point speaks to the fact that I think Outriders was trying to do a little too much. It wouldn’t have had these unsightly difficulty spikes if the game was only a single player game, or only a multiplayer game—but it’s really hard to be both. In the future, I hope devs will either iron out these issues to be able to play the ball on both sides of the field for future games, or limit the scope of their projects to make them more feasible.

But a huge strength of the game was the way the writers presented each problem the characters face. They offer a mystery and tell the player to go get it (“What’s that signal over there? Go see”), and then they limit the confines of each level to a defined space, which improves their overall quality. Linear levels tend to be more polished and offer more interesting mechanics due to their more limited scope, so I liked that Outriders had an open-world feel with levels you could only enter intentionally. (Huge generalization there, but hey, that’s what I think. Linear games > open world games all day.)

The ending was another little negative point for me, because it packed too many major events into too small a space. So, the final boss pops up (which, by the way, who is he and why is he here? serious question, I didn’t get it), then you beat him, then Tiago splatters the putrid stench of a Disney movie all over the carpet, and all these people pop up from behind a bush? Three years ago, I bet all of these events were spread out over about twelve levels, but what we have now is the decaying corpse of sixty dev meetings that went “okay”.

But it’s not a bad game just because of that, because when the game is spacing itself properly, it’s really interesting and well worth a play. Just ignore the first forty-five minutes and the last thirty, and you’ve got yourself a good time here.
  71. Apr 3, 2021
    I bought this game and can't even play it. The servers have been down since launch and when I can play it it's not fun. Nightmare!
  72. Apr 3, 2021
    The game is absolute sh** It's crashing/ there is so much pop in The story is **** I felt i played the game a hundred times before...

The characters are bad the gunfights are always the same and boring ... It is not eye-catching on xbox series x, it's ugly i think I played a 10 years old game... This is why tgis game is day one on the gamepqss, because the devs and microsoft know that

This is why tgis game is day one on the gamepqss, because the devs and microsoft know that it will be a joke and a disapointment so they try to put the game in the gamepass in order to save him.
    But its not working...
  73. Apr 4, 2021
    Es bastante entretenido y tiene buena jugabilidad, el unico problemas es la falla en los servidoress ya que si lo quieres jugar con amigos va lageado, quitando ese error es un buen juego
  74. Jul 20, 2021
    I got hooked after the first few 'get to know the game' missions. Played it right after completing the Gears 5 campaign. Better than i was expecting based on things I heard. I would actually play this again. Can't say the same for Gears 5, even though I enjoyed that too.
  75. Apr 3, 2021
    Não dá nem pra loga nessa merda, muito ruim, padrão Microsoft................
  76. May 2, 2021
    Hermoso juego y muy adictivo en compañía de amigos. Especial para sentarse y jugar toda una tarde. Recomendado.
  77. Apr 14, 2021
    The Story is a mediocre combination between every other futuristic game, the servers are trash, and it’s a waste of money, even if it is rented on Gamepass
  78. Apr 3, 2021
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Game is fun but the gun play is clunky at best. I'd give the game a better score if the loot was better and the servers weren't the worst I've seen in recent memory

Loot is much improved at level 9 world tier and above.

Servers are better but still lag when playing with others.

Final update.... had my level 30's gear wiped. Went from a 6 to 0 in my book.
  79. Apr 3, 2021
    Ce jeux a mes yeux ne mérite pas plus de 3 , car il est trop loin de ce qu'il ce fait en matière de graphisme ( énorme retard ) de gameplay , de narration etc. de nos jours . Quand tu passes apres les grosses licenses actuelles tu te dis que le cross gen parfois n'a pas que du bon ....
    1pt de moins que sur playstation car il y a qql lacunes mineurs
  80. Apr 3, 2021
    Tbh i really thought i would have a great time but nope. First the servers got **** then i had to wait for more!? Nahh f*ck off
  81. Apr 3, 2021
    I paid 60 Euros, and this game is a total mess. Generic, uninspired, and boring. Plus this game is currently very buggy and unplayable. Worst spend money...
  82. Apr 7, 2021
    Excelente título recomendado 100% gameplay muy adictivo y muy buena graficas
  83. Apr 7, 2021
    The games is broken and unplayable. Dont buy IT, since the Dev dont give a ****
  84. Apr 4, 2021
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Servers are having problems. I know it. But, in my opinion, the game is very very good. I love the fight/story loop. It's smooth, enjoyable, addictive. Abilities are epic and not that scripted. Enemies change from zone to zone. Bosses are either monsters or humans. Overall the game has a good story, a good fight and progressione system and a stunning world with secrets to dive in. Servers will be fixed, and that's the only issue. Some people around here should stop view bombing. Expand
  85. Apr 5, 2021
    Very fun game if it wasn’t for gamepass I would’ve never have found this very addictive game
  86. Apr 8, 2021
    Servers suck, unable to play with friends, keeps crashing and freezing, not recommended until fix.
  87. May 17, 2021
    I adore this game, for its amazing combat and build diversity. Anomaly powers are great. But my god the bugs and issues:
    Cant match make
    When I do match make its so large its unplayable
    Map is absolute trash
    Quests bug out
    Cant place map markers

Ultimately the bugs and technical issues just seem inexcusable and have forced me to stop playing
  88. Apr 7, 2021
    This game sits somewhere between a ok and a good game. And as someone who platinumed borderlands 3 while playing solo, this game just isn't really that deep at all. It's a third person shooter looter, I've personally have never played division or destiny, so I'm basing this game off of borderlands. Gameplay-wise it's more than competent and satisfying, especially when "your build" wipesThis game sits somewhere between a ok and a good game. And as someone who platinumed borderlands 3 while playing solo, this game just isn't really that deep at all. It's a third person shooter looter, I've personally have never played division or destiny, so I'm basing this game off of borderlands. Gameplay-wise it's more than competent and satisfying, especially when "your build" wipes out droves of enemies. Slaying hordes of enemies gets repetitive, but it's still satisfying. The loot is a mixed bag for me. It's mostly just grinding for mods to suit your playstyle that will lower the time to kill (ttk). At the half way point, you'll probably see all the mods the game has to offer. Oh, and the legendary drop rates in this game is atrocious, I've gotten none from chests, and just 2 from boss drops, and 1 from a side quest.. did half of the side quest, wanted, and beast hunts, ended the final mission at lvl 29... how disappointing. Legendary weapons are also merely just nice skins from guns, imagine the dissapointment from me when the first legendary gun I found, was a shotgun that had the same bone explosion perk, as the same primary shotgun I was using, only it had twice as much ammo, and golem effect tier 3. Speaking of tiers.. imagine my dissapointment half way through, when I was expecting another wave of "new" perks to unlock after a certain point of the game only to realize they're reserved for legendary drops. The story which was also initially interesting, since it had interesting lore and world, evolved into a completely niche and predictable avatar-esque film. The enemy variety also seems like a lot, but they all have the same/similar movesets... aoe, long range, jumping/charge melee, some elemental, etc.

To end, a lot of content, but not a lot of depth. Wide as an ocean, deep as a puddle? Killing enemies remains satisfying throughout, but there just isn't enough depth to the looting, story, and enemies/gameplay to fully recommend at full price. This is a buy when on sale, but only if you enjoy looters like borderlands... it's almost on par with borderlands, but it doesn't do anything better, and does a lot on par or worse.
  89. Apr 30, 2021
    Not sure if whoever developed it, tried to play it on a console. I don't think they did - the game is literally unplayable with a controller. Aiming is so poor, you can't hit almost anything, because of huge aiming acceleration. Tried adjusting controller sensitivity to no avail, it's just broken. Even auto-aim doesn't seem to work at all, like no one ever checked if it did. ReleasingNot sure if whoever developed it, tried to play it on a console. I don't think they did - the game is literally unplayable with a controller. Aiming is so poor, you can't hit almost anything, because of huge aiming acceleration. Tried adjusting controller sensitivity to no avail, it's just broken. Even auto-aim doesn't seem to work at all, like no one ever checked if it did. Releasing broken products like that really need to stop.

The game itself is really just consist of running through typical featureless environment and shooting typical enemies, which are pretty much just trying to overwhelm you. Could be fun as teamplay, but not so much fun in a single play. Playing on a console is just annoying because of huge aiming issues. For that reason, playing on a PC is a lot more fun with mouse and keyboard, but the game is not released on game pass for a PC. Speaking of which, I understand why they chose game pass for the XBOX release - to avoid mass refunds already on first days.
  90. Apr 3, 2021
    O jogo excelente é desafiador com bastante conteúdo e uma história envolvente.
    Vida longa a outriders.
  91. May 8, 2021
    More than 1 month after release, it quits because of ,,Outriders server problem". And you cannot play NOW (when I write this, 2021.05.08!) Oh, and I play it in single player mode, alone. So I cannot get it. But never buy this crap...
  92. Jan 15, 2022
    buggy, bad story and characters, low drop rates even with world tier 10, just brute force shooting like serious sam, but with 3 skills and loots
  93. Apr 11, 2021
    +Solid gameplay
    +Impressive visuals on a 4k screen
    +Upgrade path that respects the players time -/+Massively hammy dialogue and cutscenes -Some game breaking bugs on launch week I never anticipated buying this so having it on game pass day one was incredible. The game felt great to play and the 3 player coop mode was alot of fun. For a game of this type/setting I had a lot more fun
    +Solid gameplay
    +Impressive visuals on a 4k screen
    +Upgrade path that respects the players time
    -/+Massively hammy dialogue and cutscenes
    -Some game breaking bugs on launch week

I never anticipated buying this so having it on game pass day one was incredible. The game felt great to play and the 3 player coop mode was alot of fun. For a game of this type/setting I had a lot more fun than I ever expected. Great job guys!
  94. May 4, 2021
    Buggy and broken. Every time the developer releases a patch to "fix" one of many game-breaking bugs, they introduce 5 more game-breaking bugs. People Can Fly clearly have no idea what they are doing. Thought Cyberpunk 2077 was bad? This is worse. You are better of spending your time and money on ANYTHING else.
  95. Mar 24, 2022
    One of my favourite TPP shooter. So underrated, this One have really excellent story, good shooting mechanic and awesome looting system. Shame it didnt got better reviews, because I would love to see sequel one day. I will definitely play this game in comming years, already finished this on XSX from XGP, now I bought a copyright on PS5 to supportddvs and to play this again.
  96. Nov 11, 2021
    I really enjoyed the game. I thought the story was too good, about how the planet Enoch got blown up. Gamelay is completely addictive.
  97. May 17, 2021
    This game was a real nice surprise. I'd kind of written it off but since it was free on gamepass I gave it a go and it turned out to be surprisingly fun with some well implemented design ideas.

Loot is easy to collect and dispose of on the go so it doesn't build up too quickly and rather than being a typical cover shooter like gears the focus is on movement. Speeding around the battlefield, slamming your fists into the ground and then using abilities on another group of enemies before ducking into cover to take a few shots at some others.. it's frantic and a real good time.

I couldn't even finish gears 5, it just got so repetitive and nothing about it's story interested me. But the abilities in outriders made the experience really enjoyable. I also loved how dark and messed up the story is. Taking the time to read the lore as I progressed really painted a picture of a world on the brink of collapse. People making tough choices and countless others suffering from the outcome.

All in all i'd say this is definitely worth checking out. I don't think i'll stick with it into the endgame or make use of the online features. But as a single player experience it's great. There are some unfortunate bugs though. It crashed three times and also the audio went out of sync in the final cutscene. There were a couple of moments when the framerate dropped too. All in all not too bad but it still has some issues that need to be patched.
  98. Feb 22, 2022
    This is how mediocre Gamepass day one games are! This game was dead within a week.
  99. Feb 7, 2022
    the worst parts of a very very poor mans version of gears mixed with destiny in bad bland and boring.
    this is what happens when you don´t have the first clue about gamedesign, these mechanics actively work against eachother. this is what happens when you design by committee and don´t actual play anything yourself. i´m about 2 hours in and already bored **** it´s like a shooting gallery mini game in other games that´s at best a slight diversion for a few minutes but would be an utter chore if that´s all you get. and this is all you get, lifeless soulless derivative garbage. and top top it off you can´t even pause the **** game when playing offline. i feel bad for the staff who had to work on this since technically it´s well made it looks good and runs welll on series x but that´s unfortunately completely irrelevant if its boring as **** and it feels more and more pointless and like biggest waste of time the longer you play.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 38 Critic Reviews

1. Apr 28, 2021
    Visually the game looks good. We have not gotten a lot of titles to showcase these new consoles and Outriders does a good job with a rock-solid 60fps on Series X. The worlds are diverse, and the giant monsters are a sight to behold. The voice acting is atrocious and the story forgettable, but the actual world and shooting are simply outstanding. Outriders is a perfect storm. A shiny new game to show off these new consoles. The fact that it launched day and date onto Game Pass has definitely helped with its success, as has the fact that gamers are hungry for new experiences. I will likely be playing a bunch of Outriders in 2021, and that speaks volumes to its longevity. I hope the team continues to expand on the title as we move through the year, as I look forward to coming back to it for quite some time.
  2. Apr 26, 2021
    All in all, Outriders falls short of Anthem in the launch-period stability stakes. Having to combat the game to be able to combat enemies and then combat the game to be able to combat enemies and then combat the… well, it’s just not worth it.
  3. Apr 26, 2021
    It is a game that is interested in one thing and one thing only: turning enemies into bloody smears and hopefully finding some new shoes. And, thankfully, it is very good at it. If you are one of those people-who-like-this-kind-of thing, of course.