8.3

Buy Now
Buy on

1. May 20, 2022
    5 minutes in and i was already hooked! just a fantastically designed game. Good writing, good characters and great music. The procedurally generated nature of the game makes it a lot more interesting than other games of it's type. If you're into narrative driven adventure games like: Firewatch, Oxenfree etc, i think you will really enjoy this one.
  2. Apr 17, 2022
    It's a masterpiece. This game is true Indie hidden gem many players won't play but you absolutely should. The story is impressive, characters are very well written it has full voice over. Choices really matters and there is always a place to replay it again to see another side of the story. Soundtrack is absolutely 10/10
  3. Apr 15, 2022
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The game is just incredibly beautiful and also fascinates with its pleasant races. I love to play it Expand

Generally favorable reviews - based on 11 Critic Reviews

1. May 26, 2022
    Road 96 is fun to play, a challenge, and also makes you question your political beliefs. Play this game, help others and always vote against fascism.
    I wasn’t expecting to enjoy Road 96 as much as I did. I thought it would be slower and more disconnected. Instead, I experienced a rewarding and deep title where my choices mattered.
  3. Apr 29, 2022
    The team of around 15 developers created a 15-20 hour game that is heavily influenced by the works of Tarantino, the Coen Brothers and Bong Joon-Ho and inspired by many stories, including The Goonies. Although unlikely, I would very much like some extra content featuring the loveable bumbling team of Stan and Mitch. While the game fell a bit short of it’s promises of your outcomes drastically being different because of your choices, it really doesn’t matter. You could strip away all the decision making, and you’d still have a gripping and intense story that you struggle to put down.