9.1

1. May 6, 2022
    I love it! Best bucket game for years. Trust me, you will be satisfied if you like buckets ;)
  2. May 13, 2022
    I am doney with the funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. Apr 29, 2022
    I can't describe this game. I have no words. Just play it. Seriously. Trust me.
  4. May 14, 2022
    From beginning to end, to beginning to another end, this game still amuses me and fills me with joy even after playing the original title. It plays with your mind, your perception, and makes you question everything that's happening around you. A one-of-a-kind game, a one-of-a-kind experience; this game has the most original idea I've seen in the gaming industry. Trust me folks on this one,From beginning to end, to beginning to another end, this game still amuses me and fills me with joy even after playing the original title. It plays with your mind, your perception, and makes you question everything that's happening around you. A one-of-a-kind game, a one-of-a-kind experience; this game has the most original idea I've seen in the gaming industry. Trust me folks on this one, if you've played the original "The Stanley Parable", then buy this one blindly, without second thoughts. It's simply a masterpiece, and its getting the recognition and praise it deserves, things that some of the latest games fail to achieve. Gaming today almost sucks, for companies are making cheap remasters, games full of bugs and glitches, and adding unbelievably stupid micro-transactions just to make more profits, as every company today is wasting time and talent just for a quick and easy buck. I have to applaud the developers and the narrator for their hard-work and originality, a team worth the praise and recognition. I can't describe anything about this game, as everything that I would say will be a spoiler, and even the tiniest thing is a huge spoiler. Did I mention that I haven't encountered a single bug in play-through? Go on, give this game a shot. You won't regret it. Expand
  5. May 12, 2022
    Much more fun than I expected. I had all of the original spoiled for me but I was able to enjoy this one thoroughly. The new content was fun to explore.
  6. May 27, 2022
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game is just incredible, the already self-aware humor is expanded upon. Laughing at itself left and right, commenting on game ratings and reviews, and continues to speak volumes about the state of gaming in the 21st century. The visuals in this game are stunning, especially the 'games' ending, the Firewatch recreation looks so accurate to the original. There seem to be zero flaws in this game at ALL. This game just speaks to me in a way no other game does, and it makes me think harder about a videogame than I ever have. Overall, it's definitely a must-buy for 2022 on any platform. Expand

Universal acclaim - based on 7 Critic Reviews

1. May 26, 2022
    The new content is where the game truly opens up for players that have walked these office halls before, and the commentary on more modern video game design starts to creep in, in hilarious and surprising ways.
  2. May 23, 2022
    The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe doesn’t disappoint and you will enjoy all the new content included! It is buckets of fun.
  3. May 4, 2022
    Without wanting to sound preachy, just know that you’ve never played anything like The Stanley Parable, and this Ultra Deluxe edition just expands on that in ways I couldn’t have foreseen. There are a lot of titles that gain short term notoriety thanks to the memes or streamers reacting, but this will outlast anything else that has come before and deserves to be considered one of the very best game experiences of all time.