8.0

1. Aug 31, 2022
    What a game !!! Amazing!!!! The game is perfect to chill out when you came from the work.
  2. Aug 31, 2022
    Has some similarities to Pikmin with Toy Story map type atmosphere. Only took about 6 hours to beat. Worth a playthrough for sure. Starts to feel repetitive near the end but the base gameplay mechanics is fun enough for sure. Has some funny dialogue at times.
  3. Sep 2, 2022
    Esse jogo eh super legal, vc nem vê a hora passar ! Excelente! Recomendo muito!!!
  4. Sep 10, 2022
    25€ for This Game??The Game is mid but 25€ ???? Fortnite and Rumbleverse have the Same graphic like this game. But there are for free
  5. Sep 11, 2022
    TInykin is a competently constructed game. The controls are great, the camera and graphics are well done, and the style is competent. ... it's just not particularly fun or mentally interesting. Do not let the pikmin comparisons trick you. This game is NOTHING LIKE PIKMIN. While you do have several different kinds of "tiny kin" who follow you around in a mob, Ala pikmin, you do not chooseTInykin is a competently constructed game. The controls are great, the camera and graphics are well done, and the style is competent. ... it's just not particularly fun or mentally interesting. Do not let the pikmin comparisons trick you. This game is NOTHING LIKE PIKMIN. While you do have several different kinds of "tiny kin" who follow you around in a mob, Ala pikmin, you do not choose which tinykin to deploy and they are all bound to one button to use. The game "auto" deploys whatever tiny kin are necessary for a task, and the task is always highlighted on the screen. This braindead interactivity is MUCH MORE CLOSE TO SUPER MARIO SUNSHINE than Pikmin. Except in Sunshine, when you saw gunk and pressed a button to "fix gunk", you at least had the gameplay element of moving the controller around to eliminate the gunk. In Tinykin, you see an obstacle, you place your reticle over the obstacle and press the "tinykin button" and they jump out and solve the issue. It is completely brain dead.

This is another example of a modern brain dead video game that others would describe as "chill" and "relaxing". To me it's just a waste of time, tedious and boring. Minus all of the pointless embellishments, Tinykin is a 3D platfomer with no danger, no death, no strategy, and no challenge. Zero. It's not present. It's just a game where you jump around on platforms collecting widgets and occasionally press a button to interact with a background object.
  6. Sep 9, 2022
    What an awesome little game. Just a really chill game to play full of bright puzzles and really simple puzzles. I think the sequel could improve by making the puzzles a little more challenging but I hope they keep it free of enemies, it's nice just sliding around on my soap without a care in the world
  7. Sep 5, 2022
    Addictive platformer which pushes you to discover every last inch of its game levels. Great fun for the 7-8 hours It took to finish it. Framerates drop a bit in the later levels, but not so much that it affects gameplay.
  8. Sep 7, 2022
    Wow this game is fantastic! The platforming is so tight and everything feels streamlined and snappy. My wife watched me beat it and now she's play.

Music could be a bit better
  9. Sep 12, 2022
    Great platform game for all ages, included in the gamepass, it is not very difficult but so little is easy, it is a good challenge to finish it, try it.
  10. Sep 3, 2022
    Best sounds. Best controls. Best mechanics and controls!
    Best atmosphere and addictivity in platformers in last 30 years, since Gex, Mario Sunshine, Spyro, Yoshi and Rayman...
    So, the pikmin mechanics fits best here.
    Definitely needs to play!

EGM would score this 10/10 in 1991

this game defines how a platform games needs to be
  11. Sep 9, 2022
    Amazing game!, looks like Psychonauts 2, a game that i enjoyed much, thanks to Xbox Game pass i can test that jewel
  12. Sep 14, 2022
    This game is tremendous. What a great little game. I can't not give it a 10 despite the odd technical issue in the form of FPS dips and whatnot. They were nonissues and rarely happened.

I was worried the formula would wear a bit thin - it didn't. It's the perfect length for a game like this. It ends right when it needed to. I was also really concerned that the environments and levels would be samey - they are not. Not at all. Fantastic level design, they're all a blast to explore, and they're all vastly different. The game mechanics are solid, and at multiple points, I thought I had broken the game and would need a restart, but I never did. Any weird issue I found myself in where I was worried I did something too soon and I wouldn't be able to do another crucial part of the level due to triggering something too early, the game accounted for it and I ran into zero hiccups.

I knew nothing of this game going in and upon completion, it's immediately in my GOTY talks. I loved it.
  13. Sep 12, 2022
    One of the best game I’ve et played. Reminds me a lot Pikmin. Very funny and addictive. Perfect puzzle game.
  14. Sep 12, 2022
    Una maravilla de juego, entretenido, chévere... Por lo que veo la comunidad sana la comunidad de las sonrisas, han venido a dejar su mala nota, unos auténticos enfermos.
  15. Sep 12, 2022
    Excelente juego, eso si, es muy corto, pero eso no quita lo bien construido que están los niveles, perfecto para pasar el rato
  16. Sep 12, 2022
    A great game, very fun. An Indie Platformers game.They did very well this study.
  17. Sep 12, 2022
    Fantastic little game. Pure pleasure to play, tons of fun.
    Feels like a first party Nintendo title, in a best kind of way.

No bugs or technical issues throughout the game to distract from the experience, which is also important.
  18. Sep 9, 2022
    I'm usually a person that doesn't play platforming games but this game did keep me entertained and wanting to continue on playing.
  19. Sep 9, 2022
    Tinykin is by far the most fun indie game that I've played in 2022,charming visuals,great/clever level design, beautiful music...my only complain about it was the search for the collectables by the end of the story which can be frustrating without a guide...other than that,,,,it's a blast from the start to the finish.
  20. Sep 7, 2022
    One of the best platformers I've played, in years.
    Truly an awesome game, I loved it.
  21. Sep 12, 2022
    One of the best platformers I've played in many years! Amazing how good it looks on Xbox. Thanks to QuickResume the game is always right where I left it.
  22. Sep 11, 2022
    Интересная и увлекательная игра. А ещё она ламповая и душевная. Небольшой мир, который не хочется покидать, несложные задания, юмор, никакого напряга, ничего лишнего и ненужного, никаких боссфайтов и смертей с отбрасыванием назад по сюжету. Зато какой кайф, когда ты несёшься по локации на куске мыла, решая очередное задание, а за тобой орущая толпа тайникинов. Спасибо tinyBuild, оченьИнтересная и увлекательная игра. А ещё она ламповая и душевная. Небольшой мир, который не хочется покидать, несложные задания, юмор, никакого напряга, ничего лишнего и ненужного, никаких боссфайтов и смертей с отбрасыванием назад по сюжету. Зато какой кайф, когда ты несёшься по локации на куске мыла, решая очередное задание, а за тобой орущая толпа тайникинов. Спасибо tinyBuild, очень нужно продолжение. Expand
  23. Sep 6, 2022
    I spent about 12 hours beating the game and doing some of the side quests. I'm guessing I could put another 5 or so hours into it. I admit, I take my time playing so my guess is most people will get through this game in about 10 hours. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and glad it was on GamePass because it's a game I probably would have missed otherwise. I think $25 is more than fair for a fun,I spent about 12 hours beating the game and doing some of the side quests. I'm guessing I could put another 5 or so hours into it. I admit, I take my time playing so my guess is most people will get through this game in about 10 hours. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and glad it was on GamePass because it's a game I probably would have missed otherwise. I think $25 is more than fair for a fun, well made game where you'll spend a good bit of time just exploring with a smile on your face.

Controls were crisp, I didn't encounter any bugs and thought the music was charming. The camera angle could get wonky if you're in a tight spot with a bunch of tinykins and some voice acting would have been nice but neither took away from a great experience.
  24. Sep 2, 2022
    Phenomenal little hidden gem, I will be very sad if people sleep on this one...

Performance is great, rock solid 60fps at what looks like a crisp 4k on series X, HDR pops.
    Controls are crisp and responsive
    The Tinykins are cute AF and give real locoroco vibes
    Art style is phenomenal, I can tell this was a passion project and i truly hope the devs are proud of their work, they should be!
  25. Sep 9, 2022
    Me gustó mucho el juego, lo jugué en la casa de mi amigo y me dijo que era muy entretenido así que lo jugué y fue muy divertido y entretenido pero con la música del fondo se siente mejor la experiencia. 9/10
  26. Sep 6, 2022
    Very great game, very chill, the gameplay is intuitive and responsive, the use of Tinykin is smart, the level design is great, story is cool with an open ending, my good surprise from 2022. It take me around 10 hours to complete all quest, but not finfing all pollen.
    I've also loved all the easter egg well placed and funny, the overhaul writting is really good !
    Congrats to the Splash
    Congrats to the Splash Team Dev for their work, can't wait for the next game.
  27. Sep 12, 2022
    Para mi representó una gran sorpresa! Sin dudarlo puedo decir que es de los mejores juegos (sino el mejor) que he jugado en 2022. Me siento afortunado de formar parte de esta plataforma (xbox) y haber tenido la oportunidad de jugarlo mediante game pass. Se siente un juego original relajante, perfecto para aliviar el estrés del día a día, y además de todo, un juego divertidisimo. Y eso quePara mi representó una gran sorpresa! Sin dudarlo puedo decir que es de los mejores juegos (sino el mejor) que he jugado en 2022. Me siento afortunado de formar parte de esta plataforma (xbox) y haber tenido la oportunidad de jugarlo mediante game pass. Se siente un juego original relajante, perfecto para aliviar el estrés del día a día, y además de todo, un juego divertidisimo. Y eso que no suelo jugar mucho los de plataformas. Si ni lo han probado, dense la oportunidad. No se van a arrepentir! Expand
  28. Sep 25, 2022
    I'm not really sure what I'm missing, everyone is freaking out about this one but it's a meh for me.
  29. Sep 25, 2022
    Una pasada de juego, a nivel de diseño es una obra de arte, original y divertido.

Universal acclaim - based on 5 Critic Reviews

1. Sep 8, 2022
    Tinykin is a meaningful experience that reminds me of why I fell in love with video games. I hope a lot of people play it so we get more colorful and wonderful titles like Tinykin because games like this are what it’s all about.
  2. Sep 1, 2022
    Tinykin brilliantly revisits the "Pikmin-like" by successfully adapting it to the platform game with puzzle-game inclinations. A true invitation to explore, one can only be fascinated by the incredible microscopic universe imagined by the Splashteam. Generous, teeming with details, full of humour, the Tinykin adventure will appeal to young and old alike. We want more!
  3. Aug 31, 2022
    Tinykin has utterly caught me off guard in all the best ways. It’s a joy to play from start to finish, with simple yet fun mechanics letting us explore this giant house and find something new and exciting in every nook and cranny. A lack of real challenge lets it down a fraction, but that’s a small gripe in what is otherwise an excellent experience.