4.4

Buy Now
Buy on

1. Jun 21, 2022
    this game good only if you a "world of darkness" and "Vampire: the Masquerade" fan.
    You must understand that universe and lore to have a nice time when you will be play.
  2. May 21, 2022
    I played the original Vampire The Masquerade Redemption two decades ago which was a awesome title. This however, is a sequel in name only. The writing is atrocious as are the characters. Graphics are serviceable as is the voice acting which ranges from extremely cheesy to average. The gameplay is pretty unbalanced and repetitive. Give this one a pass and rather play Redemption or Bloodlines.
  3. May 22, 2022
    Extremely disappointing. I love Vampire The Masquerade and I was so excited to play this game, but unfortunately it didn't live up to my hopes and expectations at all. It is simply bad. The voice acting is terrible, the graphics are dated, the story is disjointed and boring, and there's no combat whatsoever. To be clear I am ok with the lack of combat if the story is interesting andExtremely disappointing. I love Vampire The Masquerade and I was so excited to play this game, but unfortunately it didn't live up to my hopes and expectations at all. It is simply bad. The voice acting is terrible, the graphics are dated, the story is disjointed and boring, and there's no combat whatsoever. To be clear I am ok with the lack of combat if the story is interesting and engaging. Disco Elysium is probably my favorite game from the last 10 years. But that game had an amazing story with meaningful decisions to be made. Disco Elysium kept you on your toes from beginning to end. That is not the case here. Anyway as if the game-play and story weren't bad enough, then you have to deal with all the force fed SJW BS on top of that. It's truly awful. Expand
  4. May 23, 2022
    Textures are popping all the time! What a shame to sell such a poor optimisation!
  5. Jun 22, 2022
    I can’t believe I waited 20 years for this clunker of junk. Worst game made in the last 10 years

Mixed or average reviews - based on 13 Critic Reviews

1. Jul 5, 2022
    Vampire: The Masquerade – Swansong feels like a bit of a flat, confused mess. The story has some intrigue about it and the characters are interesting but some of the conversations had in the game are so serious that it sometimes feels mundane. If you like detective games with a twist then there is some joy to be had here but I feel it is a bit of a disservice to vampires.
    Vampire: The Masquerade - Swansong should have been fantastic, but it wasn't. It has some excellent characters and an array of interesting missions. Somehow, though, it still falls short. With bland conversation and a flat atmosphere, every task is an uphill struggle. It's a real shame as it could, and should have worked well.
  3. Jun 17, 2022
    The storytelling is king in Swansong and players will find a world that is full of complicated politics, a deep lore, relationship juggling that can be overwhelming. Luckily the game does an excellent job of slowly revealing this world to players, but those who are not a fan of slower, adventure games they should look elsewhere. While there isn’t much in the way of the tradiontial vampire violence that some players may be looking for; those that give this a try will find a journey through a world of darkness, intrigue, murder and decisions that can shape the outcome of the narrative leading to multiple endings. While I am still waiting with bated breath, hoping that Bloodlines 2 will see the light of the moon, Vampire the Masquerade – Swansong is a great introduction to the lore of this world, and despite the issues I had with the facial animations I enjoyed my time here.