Unwind and enjoy the slow life in Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles, a relaxing open-world adventure game.
Yonder is set in the world of Gemea. A natural island paradise with eight distinct environments ranging from tropical beaches to snow-capped summits. But Gemea is not as perfect asUnwind and enjoy the slow life in Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles, a relaxing open-world adventure game.
Yonder is set in the world of Gemea. A natural island paradise with eight distinct environments ranging from tropical beaches to snow-capped summits.
But Gemea is not as perfect as it seems. The mysterious Murk has taken hold of the land!
As the hero of Gemea, you can seek out the hidden and whimsical creatures known as Sprites. Use their power to clear the Murk and restore nature's beauty.
As you explore Gemea, you can barter with friendly locals, discover unique materials to craft with, befriend the adorable wildlife and even create your own working farm.
Yonder offers a world to lose yourself in; a world filled with the wonder of discovery and the spirit of adventure.
* A vibrant open world full of things to discover and places to explore.
* Set your own pace; trail-blaze across the world or settle down for a spot of quiet fishing and farming.
* Extensive character customization.
* Master professions like carpenter, chef, tailor and more to help the residents of Gemea.
* Craft and trade items to solve puzzles as you banish the murk from the island.
* Befriend and adopt endearing creatures.
* Build and harvest multiple farms across 8 diverse biomes, ranging from grasslands through dense forest, Caribbean tropics and more.
* Set in a welcoming world you'll want to visit again and again
* Multiple creative routes to achieve objectives.
* A dynamic living world seasonal changes affect routes, animals migrate, day/night and evolving weather conditions affect the world.
* Spend time doing what you want: fishing, farming, crafting, questing, picking up rocks. It's all up to you!… Expand
Positive: 1 out of 1
Mixed: 0 out of 1
Negative: 0 out of 1
Aug 18, 2021Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles on Xbox Series X|S is a very pleasant experience. It’s a joyful game which will let you wander around to your heart's content, collecting things, talking to things, farming things, and wearing things. The non-threat of death or combat is a nice option to have, and that should ensure that this will make for a brilliant family friendly experience. When you include that the Xbox Series X|S version has the addition of fluid movement and some upgraded visuals over the Xbox One edition, and things get better still.