• Publisher: Sega
  • Release Date: Feb 25, 2002
8.3

1. Cayman
    Mar 30, 2003
    This is one of those "you have to this extremely tricky bit right and you're going to have to do it over and over till you DO get it just right" games, thus reducing the fun when the difficulty kicks in (early) to zero. The game developers would've been better off giving you a lot more freedom to express yourself while skating. Immature characters/storyline and music don't This is one of those "you have to this extremely tricky bit right and you're going to have to do it over and over till you DO get it just right" games, thus reducing the fun when the difficulty kicks in (early) to zero. The game developers would've been better off giving you a lot more freedom to express yourself while skating. Immature characters/storyline and music don't help matters. I'd give the graphics 10/10 though. Expand
  2. BrianC.
    May 26, 2003
    AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! It sucks so much! The premise, graphics, gameplay... so terrible.
  3. MarkH.
    Mar 13, 2002
    It's is so so so short and simple...and why is it future? This game plays like a 4 year old game. Lack of innovation!!
  4. GrannyO.
    Mar 16, 2002
    I bought this game for my grandchild and later that day we exchanged it to another game since he hated it... of course that is just his opinion.
  5. DCfan
    Mar 22, 2002
    DC rulez!!! Not Xbox!! JSRF rulez!! But not on the Xbox!! DC 4ever!!
  6. ArttuJ.
    Dec 21, 2003
    This game sucks. I can't understand why somebody likes this shit. Music is awful, controls bad and camera loses the moment all the time.
  7. MylesK.
    Mar 2, 2003
    This game was a snooze fest. The graphics.... well there aren't any, and the story line makes no sence, and yeah the game play is boaring a pointless.
  8. JustinM.
    Jan 18, 2004
    I hate this game. The music gets so freaking annoying I can't stand to play the game ever again. That dam music haunts my dreams!!!
  9. ElectroMixaEels
    Mar 25, 2002
    I can see why people are giving so good points and I know that this game deserves more than 2 points. The real problem lies in the gameplay- it's quite too hard. The same problems are reflected from Jet Set Radio on the Dc. The balance between the camera and movement is quite off the range. Anyway, I myself don't fancy this game, but some one else might. Im just being honest, I can see why people are giving so good points and I know that this game deserves more than 2 points. The real problem lies in the gameplay- it's quite too hard. The same problems are reflected from Jet Set Radio on the Dc. The balance between the camera and movement is quite off the range. Anyway, I myself don't fancy this game, but some one else might. Im just being honest, that's all! Expand
  10. GaborA.
    Nov 12, 2003
    An utter joke. Game play? Where?
  11. B.H.
    Nov 25, 2003
    People like this game? I could only stand five minutes in front of the screen with this game in.

#2 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2002
#31 Most Shared Xbox Game of 2002

Generally favorable reviews - based on 36 Critic Reviews

1. A solid, entertaining game that delivers a high sense of speed and adrenaline.
  2. A game caught in confusion, in one aspect Smilebit have tried to speed up the gameplay and streamline it, yet in removing the time limit and cops that said immediacy is completely lost, what’s the point in whizzing around all of the levels if you have all the time in the world.
  3. Electronic Gaming Monthly
    A beautiful game...The problem, though, is that Smilebit is guilty of design overkill, and it negatively affects the overall experience. [Apr 2002, p.142]