• Publisher: Ubisoft
  • Release Date: Mar 28, 2005
8.9

1. T.Clancy
    Feb 27, 2006
    Graphics are nice but I have given this game a week and still cant get used to the controls or sneaking around like a wuss. Call me a FPS fan but I will be trading this one in. Not very fun.
  2. Mar 29, 2018
    this is one of the worst games i ever played i have to say even i play xbox kinect is more fun than this crap the story is like my **** and the game play is like an splinter cell fanboys condom and i think this is the worst game ever made the bots in this game is terible this game is pointless play a real game like metal gear solid splinter cell is the worst game series of all time andthis is one of the worst games i ever played i have to say even i play xbox kinect is more fun than this crap the story is like my **** and the game play is like an splinter cell fanboys condom and i think this is the worst game ever made the bots in this game is terible this game is pointless play a real game like metal gear solid splinter cell is the worst game series of all time and thats why ubisoft let the series die the main character is like a tree but a tree is more usefuff than this garbage i play godzilla and have more fun Expand

#5 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2005
#1 Most Shared Xbox Game of 2005

1. Play Magazine
    In all things small and epic, from the palpable graininess of the game's predominantly poorly lit environments, to the endlessly thrilling second installment of the spies vs. mercenaries online competitions, Theory does not disappoint. [May 2005, p.44]
  2. It's simply brilliant. The modes, graphics, gameplay, sound, music, acting, dialogue, and every other little piece in between all come together to create a tense, sweaty-palm experience you can't find anywhere else. [Apr 2005, p.126]
  3. You can't be a serious game player and not have this game. It's simply a must buy. It is the perfect third in a near perfect game series.