Columbia Pictures | Release Date: March 2, 1984
Universal acclaim based on 27 Ratings
Watch Now
Buy on
Xan_RyilDec 3, 2015
The movie has been shot at exotic Latin American location with firing chemistry between Bridges and ward. Initial pace of the movie is very captivating however as it passing and Terry familiarizes himself with Jessie's love, movie somehowThe movie has been shot at exotic Latin American location with firing chemistry between Bridges and ward. Initial pace of the movie is very captivating however as it passing and Terry familiarizes himself with Jessie's love, movie somehow loses its beat. There is not much clarification what is the direction of the movie. And it does not stop there near the climax it gets us confused about who is the bad guy and whoever it is, is he really bad? And that is how it ends. Expand
FatherBen96Sep 8, 2020
This is one of those few films where by the end I've been left completely let down by. The first half's alright but after that the plot goes downhill for me.

Bridges and Woods give fine performances, some of the location shots are gorgeous but that's all that saves it from getting a lower rating.

It's too bad, at the time I was really looking forward to watching this.