Paramount Pictures | Release Date: July 2, 1980
7.8
Generally favorable reviews based on 64 Ratings
Watch Now
mrdr4gonNov 15, 2017
There needs to be a scientific study into how this film stays so consistently funny for so long. It's actually baffling that a film like this can even exist.
JPKJan 26, 2020
One Of The Best Parody Films
Airplane! is clever, funny, excellently written, and very memorable.
gracjanskiNov 13, 2019
Great humour with a lot of hints to so many things. Classic movie, that never gets old.
amheretojudgeMay 4, 2018
we're falling..

Airplane! Its cheeky slick fun to a point where one finds itself laughing to the most redicule thing that if being thought about, comes out smarter than it seems. The gags still works like a charm that is hand over to each
we're falling..

Airplane!

Its cheeky slick fun to a point where one finds itself laughing to the most redicule thing that if being thought about, comes out smarter than it seems. The gags still works like a charm that is hand over to each individual amusing characters who invests equally as the writers have. Jim Abrahams, David and Jerry Zucker; the writer-director, are putting all their chips in and wins over the audience without much effort. The cast has done a decent work and have stucked to their sketchy characters throughout the course of it. Airplane! has many strength where the writing being the core one, but that doesn't mean that it always works in its favor for there are some sequences where the makers blurred out between fun and stupid which is the only weakness in this feature.
Eaj6Oct 8, 2019
One of THE funniest movies I have ever seen. The perfect marriage of comedy and suspense. Oh, by the way, stop calling me Shirley!
RobwinzApr 19, 2020
Honestly right, this has to be one of my favourite comedy movies, the reasons on why it's so good is because of the actors, they always give a good performance in this movie and every character made me laugh in some way or another. Also, thisHonestly right, this has to be one of my favourite comedy movies, the reasons on why it's so good is because of the actors, they always give a good performance in this movie and every character made me laugh in some way or another. Also, this movies got some great gags and it passed the time, its worth the watch if you haven't already watched this hilarious movie before. Expand
TyranianFeb 11, 2020
Very funny, sometimes hilarious film that runs out of ideas towards the end.
harvdog03Nov 1, 2018
This film never get old. It's just as funny as it was the first time I watched it.
DerekReideMar 11, 2019
Say what you want about how offensive this movie can get today, just realize that it was made in 1980. This film is by far the funniest I've seen and it just seems unnatural to how funny it can stay every time you watch it.