Universal Pictures | Release Date: December 18, 1985
8.8
Universal acclaim based on 333 Ratings
Watch Now
ABRJun 3, 2019
What was this movie about? Why was it created? What should it show us? Nobody knows, even the creators. Brazil is too abstract, gives no experience or ideas. The Zero Theorem is much better.
mohamad91hkMay 18, 2020
I am really surprised about the number of positive reviews for this film !! it's one of the worst movies I've ever watched, I felt confused (what's going on?!) until the end of film, even the jokes were so silly.

I know the film is talking

I know the film is talking about satirizing the dystopian society, but it was so messy and you don't know what's going on or why !! maybe if you watched it at that time you will like it, who knows!

On my advice, don't waste 2 hours of your life on it.
JohnSameJan 14, 2008
Very boring movie.
1 of 16 users found this helpful
RockoD.Jan 14, 2008
Awful movie. This is one of those movies people who like to appear intelligent say they totally got, but they are lying. This movie doesn't make any sense.
0 of 7 users found this helpful