ARC Entertainment (II) | Release Date: September 30, 2011
6.5
Generally favorable reviews based on 42 Ratings
Watch Now
moviekretikNov 1, 2011
Bad-ass Modern Ultra-violence! Great & very fresh idea which most of you would agree with me if you watched this film...it lacks many element. One of the most compelling intros I've seen this year, with humor, fast paced storytelling andBad-ass Modern Ultra-violence! Great & very fresh idea which most of you would agree with me if you watched this film...it lacks many element. One of the most compelling intros I've seen this year, with humor, fast paced storytelling and very, very stylishly done, what's not to like? But after that the scenes are not that good, it lack intensity. This stylized action film can best be described as an orgy of the following films: part Sin City, part Batman (Adam West era), part Dick Tracy, part The Quick and the Dead, and part Enter the Dragon. Squirt some Cirque du Soleil in there and the resulting love child of all these films is "Bunraku". That's really all I can say. But after all those good description, Acting & Visual Effects and Editing and some intensity is lacking...
If Q. Tarantino would be directing it for a remake this would be very amazing film to see... Overall not that good film but worthy of your penny.