Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures | Release Date: August 3, 2018
7.4
Generally favorable reviews based on 211 Ratings
Watch Now
PanchogulAug 15, 2018
Una película llena de ternura, inocencia y valores, es de aquellas que te dejan una gran enseñanza de vida que definitivamente vale la pena ver, con breves, pero acertados toques de humor, una película que tocará y emocionará tu alma deUna película llena de ternura, inocencia y valores, es de aquellas que te dejan una gran enseñanza de vida que definitivamente vale la pena ver, con breves, pero acertados toques de humor, una película que tocará y emocionará tu alma de principio a fin :) Expand
FairlifeMilkAug 3, 2018
I'm not sure how this is getting such a low Critic Score, then again yes I do. Critics have no idea what a good movie is. I'm 22 so to that one critic who said only 65 year old's will enjoy I guess that's out the window, my whole theater wasI'm not sure how this is getting such a low Critic Score, then again yes I do. Critics have no idea what a good movie is. I'm 22 so to that one critic who said only 65 year old's will enjoy I guess that's out the window, my whole theater was full of ranging ages and all laughed and had a great time the entire length of the movie. The plot is a fantastic one ranging in emotions, even teared up in a few parts of the movie. It's a very heartfelt and beautiful return for Winnie the Pooh and friends. Expand
PrrgangstaAug 3, 2018
This movie is not deserving of that critic score. It is a delightful movie with important lessons for not just children but adults too. This movie was quite an emotional roller coaster for me, I laughed some moments and felt sad the next. ItThis movie is not deserving of that critic score. It is a delightful movie with important lessons for not just children but adults too. This movie was quite an emotional roller coaster for me, I laughed some moments and felt sad the next. It is at heart a WINNIE THE POOH movie. Expand
Compi24Aug 4, 2018
"Finding Neverland" director Marc Forster returns to the realm of families and fantasy with "Christopher Robin," a Disney/Winnie The Pooh adventure that's about as delightful, honest, and earnest as the silly old bear at the center of it all."Finding Neverland" director Marc Forster returns to the realm of families and fantasy with "Christopher Robin," a Disney/Winnie The Pooh adventure that's about as delightful, honest, and earnest as the silly old bear at the center of it all. It might not gallop as fast or soar as high as I'm sure the younger kids would prefer, but for those kids that grew up with Pooh who now find themselves in the very Christopher-Robin-esque doldrums of adulthood, it doesn't take much to be catapulted back to those magical memories of the Hundred Acre Wood. This is a refreshingly post-modern take on something so dear to us all, yet it's also a post-modern take that -- thankfully -- features none of the trademark moodiness of post-modernism. It's fun, funny, and fantastically realized, featuring a splendid showcase of the talents of both Jim Cummings and Ewan McGregor. Expand
The3AcademySinsAug 5, 2018
Christopher Robin in a nutshell is nostalgia steeped in melancholy. Unlike the cartoon iterations of Winnie the Pooh, where Pooh or Piglet or Tigger or Eeyore are the protagonist, the hero's mantle falls squarely on the shoulder's ofChristopher Robin in a nutshell is nostalgia steeped in melancholy. Unlike the cartoon iterations of Winnie the Pooh, where Pooh or Piglet or Tigger or Eeyore are the protagonist, the hero's mantle falls squarely on the shoulder's of Christopher Robin, the titular character and the reason the Hundred Acre Wood exists. In this films we see an older Christopher Robin, a Christopher who has been beaten down by the world, a Christopher Robin who has lost sight of what is important. The story's message that sometimes we need to take a step back and take a vacation really works well with the Christopher Robin that has been portrayed.

While the CGI and effects are good, the movie's strongest point is Ewan McGregor's performance. He is charming, has good comic timing, great seriousness at moments, and he knows how to portray a dreamer who has lost his spark. His acting is really excellent. The script is a little hokey, but you'll kind of expect that from Winnie the Pooh. The comedy is very good, and definitely balances out the "Hallmark Movie" elements. Some of the supporting characters (particularly Rabbit and Owl) are a little iffy, but others really shine, such as Matt Berry in a little cameo as a policeman. The nostalgia factor is quite a big sell, and my audience consisted mostly of elderly people, who did tear up. There are some truly melancholic moments, particularly how the movie portrays the death of childhood and how people change over the years. All in all, this is a great product from Disney, and go see it for Ewan McGregor, if nothing else.
CTHReviewsAug 10, 2018
I honestly loved Christopher Robin. Granted, we've seen this story before, but I feel like this movie does it in such a heartfelt and different way that it FEELS new.

The visual effects are shockingly incredible. The CGI stuffed animals

The visual effects are shockingly incredible. The CGI stuffed animals seamlessly blend into their environment.

And of course, Jim Cummings is just fantastic as Winnie the Pooh. This rivals his performance as Tigger in The Tigger Movie as his two best performances he's ever given.
GrachechkovskiAug 8, 2018
I watched the one is kindnest and cutenest movie for all time. This movie can touch your feelings with great character's graphics and sounds. When I saw a Pooh, Eeyore, Piglet and etc - I saw the soft toys that had in my childhood and hadI watched the one is kindnest and cutenest movie for all time. This movie can touch your feelings with great character's graphics and sounds. When I saw a Pooh, Eeyore, Piglet and etc - I saw the soft toys that had in my childhood and had personal child stories with them.
Wonderful work - brilliant family movie that could teach every elder men one little thing.
Moviereviewer15Aug 3, 2018
Spoiler-Free Thoughts on Disney’s #ChristopherRobin:

Spoiler-Free Thoughts on Disney’s #ChristopherRobin:

I have been waiting for this movie since Disney started their live-action adaptations. I had a bit of hope, that when most critics saw it, that they said while it has flaws and at some points is a bit long, they say it’s delightful and MUCH better than “A Wrinkle in Time” (which I thought sucked, sorry Ava). And, I went in with a bit of caution, and coming out of the film now, I really came out happy. I really loved this movie. Yes, I may be a bit biased since I’m a Winnie the Pooh fan since I was a kid, but I really enjoyed this movie. I feel it’s the special Disney film I’ve been waiting for my WHOLE life and I’m happy to say the wait for it payed off. The visual effects on Pooh and his friends are really great and should get this movie a VFX nomination. I really enjoy the relationship between Winnie the Pooh and Christopher Robin (who is well-acted by Ewan McGregor). Also, Jim Cummings never lost his touch as Pooh and Tigger, the latter who I think has two great moments in this movie, and I really think the wonderful Mr. Cummings should have a pat on the back for returning, cuz he was dearly missed and I’m glad he came back to voice Pooh. (Seriously, can Disney give him an honors award at D23 next summer? He deserves one.) Also, the stuffed animals also really are still lovable, too. Nick Mohammed makes a fitting Piglet, personality-wise. Brad Garrett steals the show as Eeyore and I think, while I still like Pooh as my favorite character, the gloomy donkey steals the show. Toby Jones and Peter Capaldi have good chemistry as Owl and Rabbit. And, Roo is still cute. Kanga is STILL the mother figure, so that’ll do. Also, I really think the first 15 minutes of the movie is very well shot and well told, without spoiling anything. Now as far as flaws, here’s what I will say I wish we saw more of, more time with the other stuffed animals, beyond Pooh, Tigger, Piglet and Eeyore but I can forgive that. Also, I think both Evelyn and Madeline Robin could’ve gotten more screentime, even though I think they played the part they needed to play in the final act of the film, which I think made sense. Also, yes I can understand the film dragging on a bit long, but, at the same time, people complained that the 2011 “Winnie the Pooh” film was too short, so, guess people should know that they always are going to end up regretting what they wish for in a movie. Anyways, in closing, flaws aside, this is my favorite Disney Live-Action adaptation they’ve done in a while. I won’t say it’s the best, since that honor goes to Pete’s Dragon. But, I really will treasure this movie for a long time, so thank you, Disney, for making this movie. I will be happy to see it again a few more times. My rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️. 5 stars

P.S. Stay for the end credits, because since legendary Disney composer Richard Sherman did three new songs in this movie, one of which is sung in the beginning of the film, the end credits are worth staying if you want to hear his other two songs, and I’ll leave it at that.
disenykAug 3, 2018
loved the movie one of ewan https://www.imdb.com/list/ls024772241/ best movies a laugh we all had a good time love this movie
jacob4Aug 3, 2018
A truly magical charming story for both old and young audience members. Christopher Robins bring back all the fun, charm, and nostalgia we've grown up remembering from the Disney classics and adds a modern day touch of life lessons and theA truly magical charming story for both old and young audience members. Christopher Robins bring back all the fun, charm, and nostalgia we've grown up remembering from the Disney classics and adds a modern day touch of life lessons and the importance of family and childhood. This movie is truly a wonderful adventure and story back through your childhood once again. Expand
preciouskikiAug 13, 2018
It's a charming movie, and Ewan MacGregor is a delight to watch in it. Hayley Atwell is also quite good as the wife. It may not be the best of its genre (I'd give that award to "Paddington Bear" #1 with Colin Firth and #2 with Hugh Grant),It's a charming movie, and Ewan MacGregor is a delight to watch in it. Hayley Atwell is also quite good as the wife. It may not be the best of its genre (I'd give that award to "Paddington Bear" #1 with Colin Firth and #2 with Hugh Grant), but it's still a worthwhile way to spend two pleasant hours, whether or not you bring kids. Expand
TheQuietGamerNov 15, 2018
With it's whimsical nature and unexpected emotional depth this not only continues Winnie-the-Pooh's trend of being delightful fun for children, but also makes an effort to connect with those who grew up watching the silly old bear. More thanWith it's whimsical nature and unexpected emotional depth this not only continues Winnie-the-Pooh's trend of being delightful fun for children, but also makes an effort to connect with those who grew up watching the silly old bear. More than just an attempt to play off nostalgia, this is a surprisingly solemn tale about growing up, ditching childhood things, and losing yourself to the harsh realities of adulthood. Of course only the older viewers will be able to pick up on the underlying melancholy. Kids on the other hand will be enchanted by the lovable characters and their hilarious misadventures alone.

The movie can be quite haunting and not just because seeing Pooh standing in a foggy forest with a red balloon calls to mind Stephen King's Pennywise. The opening moments are a real gut punch with Christopher Robin's life taking some dark turns after being forced to bid the Hundred Acre Wood farewell for boarding school. It was actually pretty tough for me to watch as the franchise was a big part of my childhood. The start of the movie is meant to tear people like me apart. That's okay though as the rest of it is designed to build us back up.

Admittedly, it is just another one of those stories about a father who works too much at the cost of his relationship with his wife and daughter. While such a generic setup would doom a lesser film to a sort of comfortable mediocrity, Christopher Robin manages to avoid this fate thanks to the charm of it's classic characters and the undeniable warmth running throughout that offsets the sadder elements.

The inhabitants of the Hundred Acre Wood are just as wonderful as ever. Always making you laugh while stealing your heart with their adorable appearances and kind natures. The way they've been brought to life is stunning. As much as I hated Ted, I have to give it credit for at least making the titular teddy look like a stuffed animal come alive. That same sort of thing is what has happened here. Only in an infinitely more charming manner.

With Pooh and friends serving as the means of amusing escapism, Ewan McGregor acts as the counterbalance by delivering the more serious material with his performance the older, out of touch version of the title character. What makes the film so brilliant is that it strikes the perfect balance between fun and pensive. It's essentially a children's movie with a strong dramatic edge. Something that makes it perfect for all ages and particularly effective for longtime fans. Pooh's unconventional wisdom has also never felt more poignant.

9.5/10
DodgerNov 9, 2018
Excellent movie.

An all round good movie, excellent acting, good animation and an enjoyable storyline that can be appreciated by all ages. A stand out performance by Ewan McGregor. Very minor pacing issues. But apart from that it is a very
Excellent movie.

Very minor pacing issues. But apart from that it is a very enjoyable experience.
wilco64256Aug 10, 2018
A beautiful movie. As a child I used to watch the old shows and tv series all the time. With my own children we have read the stories, watched the series and movies, and now this entry has coming along and touched me more than I expected itA beautiful movie. As a child I used to watch the old shows and tv series all the time. With my own children we have read the stories, watched the series and movies, and now this entry has coming along and touched me more than I expected it to. I took my kids to see it, and while they didn't fully understand every single element of the movie, they absolutely loved it all the way from the 4 year old to the 14 year old. My oldest daughter and I have been quoting lines from the movie at each other for days and frequently laughing over things the characters did.

Be prepared for Eeyore to absolutely steal the show on several occasions, and Pooh is his usual simplistic, and yet shockingly profound, self. I can't say for certain if I laughed or cried more during this movie, but I am certain it's my favorite film of the year so far. I'll definitely be back to see it again, and can't recommend it highly enough.
BrianMcCriticAug 31, 2018
As a fan of these characters Marc Forster does a pretty good job capturing the mood and love for this world. While the film is a slow build I never found myself uninterested just hoping for a little more. Overall a middle 7 a B+.
mattpusateriAug 6, 2018
This one caught me by surprise — I took my daughter to see it this weekend with limited expectations. But it was a charming, moving, near-perfect movie. On a surface level, kids can follow the basic plot and challenges for Christopher Robin,This one caught me by surprise — I took my daughter to see it this weekend with limited expectations. But it was a charming, moving, near-perfect movie. On a surface level, kids can follow the basic plot and challenges for Christopher Robin, but on a deeper level, this movie is about middle age and staying true to one's self. A beautiful movie, filled with a great mix of humor and wisdom. Expand
OctavioMAug 28, 2018
Beautiful, charming, it serves as a wake up call to all those workaholics out there.
finalnightAug 25, 2018
I was far more touched and impressed with this movie than I had originally expected to be. It was by no means a perfect movie, but I came away quite satisfied after watching it.
eagleeyevikingNov 18, 2018
Sweet, heartfelt, and boasting great visual effects, "Christopher Robin" is a successful nostalgia ride from Disney.
spongeswiftSep 23, 2018
Christopher Robin was sweet honey but it's stickiness was a small problem. The characters were so well designed. Except for Pooh, he bordered the line of being cute and creepy. This movie made me laugh, made me almost cry, and reminded meChristopher Robin was sweet honey but it's stickiness was a small problem. The characters were so well designed. Except for Pooh, he bordered the line of being cute and creepy. This movie made me laugh, made me almost cry, and reminded me that life is better when it's simple. Expand
darkbloodshed13Aug 22, 2018
When I heard that there was going to be a Christopher Robin movie I honestly couldn't of cared less. I wasn't huge fan of Winnie the Pooh or any the properties related to it. But after seeing this film that opinion might just change. AlmostWhen I heard that there was going to be a Christopher Robin movie I honestly couldn't of cared less. I wasn't huge fan of Winnie the Pooh or any the properties related to it. But after seeing this film that opinion might just change. Almost everything this movie tries to accomplish, from making you feel wonder of childhood ignorance to making you laugh uncontrollably at the stuff the residence of the Hundred Acre Wood say, it succeeds in doing. However, that doesn't mean the movie is perfect. The story is generic and it gets of to a slow start, but the good does outweigh the bad in this case. When Pooh finally enters the story the film begins to fire on all cylinders. there is so much good thing that to explain all to you in this review would be an injustice. So all I can say is that if you are looking for good film that the entire family can enjoy than this film is the perfect one for you Expand
PeterAlexanderOct 16, 2018
While Christopher Robin is a sweet film; it as at times very slow and somewhat a forgettable affair. Ewan McGregor as Christopher Robin and the character of Pooh provide a charming chemistry which is hard to ignore however.
VancomycinAug 7, 2018
This movie grabs you right in the feel-goods. Anyone voting below a 5 on this film is clearly a Heffalump or worse (Woozle). Enjoy a slow-paced visit to your childhood for a little bit.
ahmedaiman99Dec 4, 2018
The message that is conveyed, and the story structure and form are by no means new or fresh. Yet, the distillation of Pooh's philosophy is nothing short of ingenious!

The primary strength of the movie is how the plot reflects the message of

The primary strength of the movie is how the plot reflects the message of the story by making an astonishing use of almost every element in it. Every line, character, and story line deepens and enriches the message, while expanding the imaginary world of innocence.

Without the slightest exaggeration, the allegories and images that were used in this movie are some of the best ever put to a children film. Honestly, sometimes I was about to shed some tears, not just because how the faithful representations of the beloved characters brought back my childhood memories, but also because how some of the dialogue, especially some of Pooh's lines, are both poignantly heartwarming and surprisingly witty.

Speaking of the faithfulness of the characters' depiction, every fan of these sweet characters would be more than satisfied. For all of the characters here differ from how they are in the books and the classic animated movies only by the use of CGI. So, expect to see Eeyore with his depression and gloominess, Piglet's tenderness and anxiety, Pooh's brainless wisdom, and Tigger's vanity and energy. Needless to say, both Ewan McGregor and Hayley Atwell gave great performances that suit their incredible acting abilities, and gave this silly children movie some weight that was enough to make it more convincing. As for Jim Cummings, he simply delivered one of, if not the best vocal performance of 2018!

The setup for the story was rushed, and also too cheesy for its own good, that it squandered a great deal of potential for making the movie feels more original, and also more appealing to adult audience. In a similar way, the resolution of the plot is nothing but a cheap and corny ending of a kids movie. But this time the silly nature of the movie served it, and therefore made ending, ironically, sounds less cringeworthy than it could have been.

Marc Forster is not stranger for bringing nostalgia, and balancing sweet and bitter tones. And that's exactly what he did in Christopher Robin, which is equal parts silly and saccharine, all without the stickiness of Pooh's "HUNNY". As he definitely has replaced it with a considerable amount of wit.

(8/10)
Davrosdaleks1Aug 17, 2018
Yes, the whole Hook-ish "work-oriented, joyless man rediscovers his inner child" schtick is pretty predictable in this. However, Pooh and friends are done so well that it doesn't matter that much. (Also, it's a lot better attempt than Hook.)Yes, the whole Hook-ish "work-oriented, joyless man rediscovers his inner child" schtick is pretty predictable in this. However, Pooh and friends are done so well that it doesn't matter that much. (Also, it's a lot better attempt than Hook.)

The film does a great job of capturing Pooh and company. The dialogue and Pooh's longtime voice actor perfectly capture his way of being unintentionally wise and likable. Eeyore, voiced by Everybody Loves Raymond's Brad Garrett, is the second best part as he is hilarious in here. The other occupants of the Hundred Acre Wood don't appear as much but they stay true to the characters.
Ewan McGregor does a great job as Christopher Robin, which is especially impressive seeing as the actor was speaking to no real people half the time. The movie is quite funny. The scenes of CH trying to be a good man in a misguided way and his eventual awakening all surprisingly work more than they should have. The movie manages to balance childhood innocence while not talking down to adults. In fact, they insert a couple osurprisingly dark moments into the events that lead to adult CH's adult personality. However, the reason I didn't give this a higher rating is the conclusion, or rather the conclusion to the workplace side of CH's story. Basically, he spends the movie trying to reduce costs so his business doesn't have to lay people off. The resolution to this crisis comes out of a lesser-made children's film. It is completely trite, forced, and way too saccharine.

The movie looks great. The combination of the character designs of the cartoon and the original book work surprisingly well. The cinematography in the 100 Acre Wood is quite eye-catching. Although filmed on location, the scenes have manage to have a magical quality to them. The background music is also effective. Unfortunately you never hear the Winnie-the-Pooh song sung. I recommend you wait till the second song in the end credits. It's a nostalgic little number from classic Disney composer Roger Sherman (Mary Poppins, Jungle Book).
sanesal123Aug 8, 2018
el factor esencial de esta película es la nostalgia, recordar la infancia con una historia sencilla y unos personajes entrañables. No pudo negar que las lágrimas salieron de mis ojos al final.
whoischarlotteSep 6, 2018
A fantastic live action adaption of the Winnie The Pooh characters, with Ewan McGregor performing as a grown up Christopher Robin. A lovely, charming, at times emotional story and goes far deeper than honey and Tiger.
JayShurmanAug 4, 2018
This is a pointless movie, however it poignantly hits all the right parts. Perhaps, that is the point of such a pointlessly good movie.
bigscreen454Mar 8, 2019
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I was pleasantly surprised by this film. I give it 10 out of 10 for story and heart. With a lot of nostalgia at play with the Pooh Bear franchise, this film does not disappoint. Some very feel-good moments through the film, his old stuffed animal buddies teach Robin how to have fun and play again thanks to Pooh and Eeyore. Pooh reminds us that when we are doing nothing, we are really doing something important. Play is so underutilized and downplayed as unimportant in our society focused on work. Pooh reminds us also of something that is important: Honey. The story is somewhere up there along the lines of Pattington 2 level of positive story and feel good effect after watching. The character journey is nothing foreign however the journey is so important to those who have focused for a time primarily on work. Expand
clarkaddisonSep 13, 2018
Your kids will enjoy Winnie the Pooh and the rest of the gang. If you love Ewan McGregor or the TV show/books, then you will love this film. I adore every moment that Pooh Bear is on the screen. Eeyore also speaks to the younger mid teenYour kids will enjoy Winnie the Pooh and the rest of the gang. If you love Ewan McGregor or the TV show/books, then you will love this film. I adore every moment that Pooh Bear is on the screen. Eeyore also speaks to the younger mid teen generation so well. He steals the spotlight with amazingly dark one liners that will go over kids heads but adults can catch and really crack up. IGN gave this a four which I think just shows how you can get burnt out of movies. Truly if you came to this with an open mind and really let yourself get carried into the hundred-acre woods then I cannot see how one would not enjoy this film thoroughly. My sister and I cherished this movie. We both cried, her a couple more times than me. There is one moment where I literally uttered damn out loud because the feels are just too real. Some Toy Story 3 vibes came into play here. If that helps draw a picture of this film. Expand
bataguilaJan 24, 2019
Entretenida, tierna, muy bien hecho los efectos especiales, parecen muy reales los peluches, el final esta adaptado para que sea complaciente con todos, es su único problema. Si está mejor Hook.
OnaskDec 20, 2018
Una película dulce como la miel. No sorprende en ningún aspecto pero es muy bonita y tierna y nos enseña grandes lecciones de vida como la importancia de la familia y los amigos y el nunca olvidar el niño que todos tenemos dentro.

Cabe

Cabe destacar algunos de los escenarios, entornos y paisajes del Bosque de los Cien Acres que son simplemente espectaculares. Recomendada.
marcmyworksMay 2, 2020
A cute movie with a good message, though honestly there is nothing new or inventive here, the plot really is reminiscent of the Robin Williams film 'Hook'.
CineAutoctonoJul 29, 2019
"Christopher Robin" was a soft film where the characters have worn with little, the story was simple but entertaining and the message that leaves about friendship and maturity is very good.
Truth_of_PiscesApr 11, 2019
Some of my earliest memories are of watching old episodes of "Winnie the Pooh" on VHS. This movie helped recapture that child-like wonder and joy I felt over two decades ago. Though, it does feel like it's over too soon. The first half is aSome of my earliest memories are of watching old episodes of "Winnie the Pooh" on VHS. This movie helped recapture that child-like wonder and joy I felt over two decades ago. Though, it does feel like it's over too soon. The first half is a lot of build up and then it feels like it's just rushing to get to the climax. Still, an enjoyable, sweet film for children and their parents. Expand
manningn15Jan 14, 2019
This is my favorite Winnie the Pooh movie, one of my top 5 favorite Disney movies, and one of my favorite movies of all time. It was funny, cute, and touching. The voice over performances were stupendous especially from Jim Cummings and BradThis is my favorite Winnie the Pooh movie, one of my top 5 favorite Disney movies, and one of my favorite movies of all time. It was funny, cute, and touching. The voice over performances were stupendous especially from Jim Cummings and Brad Garrett. The acting performances were fantastic especially from Ewan McGregor and Hayley Atwell. The visual effects were spectacular all of the animated characters looked like real stuffed animals. The musical score/soundtrack was amazing I loved it. Also the story and screenplay were great. A+. Expand
PalpetineSheevMar 20, 2020
THIS is what these Disney live action films should be. They use pre-existing properties, but do something unique and clever.
jfallen1990Mar 24, 2019
I did not know if I would enjoy this movie in the beginning of the film, but it was well worth staying. I would advise give it more than 15 minutes.Great emotion heart pulling good acting I loved it. A good Watch.
phillipchambersDec 19, 2018
Surprisingly entertaining. Reasonably well written into the story of Pooh and company. My family and I enjoyed it. Endearing.
JamesdayzApr 8, 2019
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. ***Spoilers***
Saw it on Netflix randomly seeing Ewan Mcgregor this man of so many goddamn talents in this role was strange to me but the movie is actually enjoyable I have to be honest without Eeyore this movie would've sunk for me. I needed him what I didn't need is Pooh's unblinking eyes... I understand the decision for the model but my lord... Terrifying... When they explain what a Heffalump was well it scared the **** out of me... You're telling me that in the hundred acre wood in its final days they start hearing elephant noises and they known its the end? That is some creepy stuff man I know its a kids film but I overanalyze almost everything so this kind of things don't escape me too easily I don't take it as a metaphor I take it as is and its horrifying XD but to get to the point very enjoyable movie of course do not expect some complex plot for **** sake... Its Pooh Bear...
ParisonealMar 27, 2019
Christopher Robin was a refreshing re-life rendering of the beloved cartoon most of us grew up on. And although at times the plot was a bit meh, you are quickly reminded this movie wasn't made with you in mind but children and thus doesn'tChristopher Robin was a refreshing re-life rendering of the beloved cartoon most of us grew up on. And although at times the plot was a bit meh, you are quickly reminded this movie wasn't made with you in mind but children and thus doesn't need a Tarantino like complexity. But overall the light-hearted feel and pooh-isms truly capture what it is like to see the world through the lens of a child, with a reminder to the adults not to get caught up too much in providing for our family that we forget what truly matters in life. Expand