Magnet Releasing | Release Date: January 23, 2009
Mixed or average reviews based on 14 Ratings
Watch Now
Buy on
JayHApr 3, 2009
Uneven thriller, but compelling for the most part. Fine acting, good score. The story is always interesting, but it does go the safe route with some familiar scenarios.
0 of 1 users found this helpful
ScottMMar 31, 2009
This movie is much better than you would believe by the title. Beautiful people and well done violence...mixed with a good orgy and some solid acting. Pretty enjoyable.
0 of 1 users found this helpful
PurpleUrpNov 15, 2011
Donkey Punch had a great first half, but the latter became a cliche of other movies you might've seen and doesn't bring much except great looking skin. DP is only a must watch if you're into sexy and unusual kinks that don't usually happen.
randomusernameSep 3, 2013
Starts as a typical teenager movie. Young so-called adults, drugs and of course as in almost every movie to fill the gap sex. Maybe I should have read what the movie is about but the first 30 something minutes it's just childish talk, drugStarts as a typical teenager movie. Young so-called adults, drugs and of course as in almost every movie to fill the gap sex. Maybe I should have read what the movie is about but the first 30 something minutes it's just childish talk, drug abuse and sex. I was able to watch the movie till the end. I regret it. Dumb actors and dumb story. Expand