Newmarket Films | Release Date: October 26, 2001
Watch Now
Watch Now
Buy on
CharlyPlaymanOct 31, 2015
I think it's a movie very overrated. I didn't like it at all and i don't understand why it's considered a cult film...................................................
MarickJun 1, 2015
I understand that for many film is almost a masterpiece. For me it fails to live up to the standards that I understand them. The actors play very well, pretty interesting story, but do not really like.
MrRicksturJan 23, 2018
When you have a main character time traveling across parallel universes, and the film has a dead-serious mood, I just can't help but laugh lol. The director should just stick with what he actually understands, rather than pretend like heWhen you have a main character time traveling across parallel universes, and the film has a dead-serious mood, I just can't help but laugh lol. The director should just stick with what he actually understands, rather than pretend like he knows how wormholes and dimensions work. Also, if the audience requires online discussions in order to understand just a portion of a movie's meaning, then that's a clear sign of an unsatisfactory movie with very poor writing and execution. This movie is one of the best examples of that. It should've been able to stand on its own without much outside research. Overall, the movie is edgy, pretentious, confusing, nonsensical, filled with pseudoscience, and struggles to give any sort of clarity in its messages. On top of that, it's really really boring.. Expand
MikiboyshApr 18, 2021
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Absolute rubbish, the music never match with the scene in action, the whole plot is a mess about metaphysics and a myst covered by no answered questions.
The ending looks like written by other men who have never seen the first 60 mins of recording.
Actors are OK, no stunning interpretation but how can you ask something from them if the screenplay has been taken by scraps work