The Film Arcade | Release Date: July 22, 2016
7.2
Generally favorable reviews based on 82 Ratings
Watch Now
tcoldironJan 8, 2017
The critics have really lost their way on this one. The immensely talented Keegan-Michael Key is the only reason to watch it, but he can't carry the whole movie. My advice: Do not waste your time. Just trying to be helpful.
SkulbJan 23, 2017
I usually get things but I really don't get Don't Think Twice or why anyone would want to watch it. I honestly don't even know how to watch something like this. It's not actually a movie in any meaningful sense of that word, because it isI usually get things but I really don't get Don't Think Twice or why anyone would want to watch it. I honestly don't even know how to watch something like this. It's not actually a movie in any meaningful sense of that word, because it is either not scripted at all or deliberately made to appear to not have been scripted. Whatever the case is I managed to sit through about 15 minutes of the actors in this dubious variety show of a movie talking over each other about nothing; one more vapid, self absorbed and uninteresting than the other. Not a single interesting word was said in these 15 minutes and not a single compelling event happened to any of the boring people featured. Other than maybe a few hundred improv enthusiasts around the world I can't for the life of me see who would be interested in this movie. I also don't understand why it has gotten so much a single favorable review anywhere. Am I supposed to have been entertained by this?

Not since After Earth have I turned a movie off after 15 minutes. If someone had been around to force me to keep watching I might have thrown a big tantrum. 43 years old and on the verge of a major tantrum, all because of Don't Think Twice. You have been warned... And, in the spirit of full disclosure, I fell asleep from boredom during After Earth and there was no near tantrum experience that I can recall. So I guess not even that compares to this travesty. If the movie develops a point, structure, dialogue, character or anything at all to commend it after this point I apologize. It came too late for me if it manifested itself. If ever there was a pointless, overrated hipster movie, this is it. It's even worse than Birdman.
mcarr390Jan 16, 2017
This movie is a comedy in the sense that it is a movie about the comedy industry, a 3rd person perspective of that industry, in this case improv. The movie funny people is a good example, it was not so much a comedy as it was a movie about aThis movie is a comedy in the sense that it is a movie about the comedy industry, a 3rd person perspective of that industry, in this case improv. The movie funny people is a good example, it was not so much a comedy as it was a movie about a comedian. Movies like this cant decide which genre they are pursuing so they end up doing a bad job in both areas. The comedy that was involved was not funny and didnt use the extremely talented Keegan-Michael Key to his potential at all. Remember this movie is not really a true comedy, its an attempt at a drama of the events within the comedy industry. Expand