Warner Bros. | Release Date: February 23, 2018
7.2
Generally favorable reviews based on 328 Ratings
Watch Now
SuzyEMar 23, 2018
Was this movie supposed to be funny? Just wondering, because it's not. It's been years since I walked out on a movie. This turd broke that record. All the jokes are contained in the trailer for the film. Go see something else.
JonDocNov 19, 2018
While Bateman's screen persona was likeable as usual, the rest of the movie was a disappointing let down. The premise and plot twists were completely unbelievable. The gags and set ups were contrived and unfunny. The rest of the cast wereWhile Bateman's screen persona was likeable as usual, the rest of the movie was a disappointing let down. The premise and plot twists were completely unbelievable. The gags and set ups were contrived and unfunny. The rest of the cast were flat and forgettable. Strange this movie scores so highly Expand
mugen_is_hereSep 18, 2018
It builds up well. The first 30% of the movie is all build up leading to the climax. At that point the audience has two theories and it's full of suspense when we try to figure out which one of the two theories are valid.

However, just

However, just around that time they reveal something to the audience that kills off all suspense completely. After that you already know the ending, you know what's going to happen and the rest 70% is very very predictable and slow!

I watched till 1 hour and then dropped it.
BulgarianCriticJan 12, 2019
A boring cliche comedy movie which barely had any parts that will make you chuckle.
domotime2Mar 5, 2018
I am on an island here. I thought this movie was pretty very bad. They cut the "is it a game or night" plot WAY WAY WAY WAY too fast...and they did the absolute minimum of stretching out how funny a couple who are overly competitive in boardI am on an island here. I thought this movie was pretty very bad. They cut the "is it a game or night" plot WAY WAY WAY WAY too fast...and they did the absolute minimum of stretching out how funny a couple who are overly competitive in board games could be. McCadams and Bateman's story is Bateman unsure if he wants a kid? What? Why? What a lazy rom-com type trope to throw in there for no reason. The side characters add nothing in terms of comedy...and just yeah.. predictable, hollywood, forgettable. If you think Bateman going into a room and making a mess "uh oh" is funny...then this movie is for you. Expand
ohnomrbillMar 1, 2018
i will make this short, you would think that with this cast and the story, it would be a funny movie? its not. i walked out of this one. it was insulting. much was too predictable. thats it, all i'm going to say.
danwa13Feb 25, 2018
Don't waste your money. Not a comedy (not funny at all), not a thriller, not suspenseful. So everything the movie claims to be is false. One of a few movies we've walked out of - it was insulting that the makers of this movie thoughtDon't waste your money. Not a comedy (not funny at all), not a thriller, not suspenseful. So everything the movie claims to be is false. One of a few movies we've walked out of - it was insulting that the makers of this movie thought intelligent people would find any redeeming value to viewers watching it. It makes me really question how much is being paid to the "non-user critics" to provide reasonable ratings, and I still can't believe the user reviews. In the beginning there was a laugh or two, but then the movie spiralled into a lame and implausible hodge podge of absurdity. Even if you wanted to call this "slapstick" it wouldn't be worth the cost of a ticket. Seriously, don't waste your time on this total loser. Expand
BooyahMediaMar 10, 2018
Think of the movie HOUSE with Will Ferrell except this movie is 10 times worst with no direction! absolutely garbage in the worst way possible!