Orchard, The | Release Date: August 12, 2016
3.7
Generally unfavorable reviews based on 11 Ratings
Watch Now
KadeemluvmusicDec 12, 2016
I don'f know why Google gave me this lame duck of a movie for free on the Play Store. I haven't purchased it neither haven't heard of it. That's how I feel about Ghost Team and it's one of the absolute worst movies of 2016. I have a couple ofI don'f know why Google gave me this lame duck of a movie for free on the Play Store. I haven't purchased it neither haven't heard of it. That's how I feel about Ghost Team and it's one of the absolute worst movies of 2016. I have a couple of reasons why this movie smelled so bad. 1. The movie is absolutely not that funny. It's like having a bowl of soup watching at least an hour showcasing this dumb heap.

2. It stars Napoleon Dynamite on it. Weird.

3. It tried so much to be as a comedy, but then it turned into a Ghostbusters meets The Watch style of dredd while watching this movie.

I just finally removed the movie on my Galaxy phone, thank god. But for an actor quite talented than Jon Heder or Justin Long, they might've wished they got their money back and continue to pursue other ventures. As for Ghost Team, I have nothing to blame for these two after I staying away from this s**t of a movie that you called this a comedy. Skip It.
GreatGatsbyJan 21, 2017
I have set Zombieland as my Horror/Comedy base line, and it's safe to say this movie does not live up to this standard. The Movie has a big heart, but the overall production and story are lame compared to the great characters established. TheI have set Zombieland as my Horror/Comedy base line, and it's safe to say this movie does not live up to this standard. The Movie has a big heart, but the overall production and story are lame compared to the great characters established. The first third of the movie is dreadful, with very few laughs if any and the a confusing plot, with the only grace coming from Tom Schiller's strange old man, Mitch. The Movie turns around during the assembly of the team, especially with the hilarious duo of nerd Zak and over-zealous security guard Ross, played by Paul W. Downs and Justin Long respectively. The second third, however, is dumbed down by a weird plot presentation and a constant piano sound that does not go with the film. The finale third of the film, however, makes up for the horrible plot, providing both a surprising twist and a few true comedic moments. It still has a stupid moments, but you'll survive. Overall, this Horror/Comedy is neither horrific nor incredibly comedic. It's not a good movie overall, but if you have nothing else to do, the dynamics of the GREAT characters and a weird twist might satisfy you. Expand
MinecraftFFeb 7, 2017
Ghost Team should have spent more time with its big-hearted living characters instead of chasing after dead, annihilated ghost-like and zombie-like characters.