Universal Pictures | Release Date: August 16, 2019
6.2
Generally favorable reviews based on 9 Ratings
Watch Now
tropicAcesAug 16, 2019
It isn’t as funny as “Superbad” or as well-written as “Booksmart,” but I found myself laughing a constant amount, several times long after the punchline.
MetaflixAug 16, 2019
Unfortunately the trailer spoils a large portion of the gags, but there’s enough packed into the movie to still laugh throughout.

The themes closely hew to Superbad, though with tweens in the throes of middle school and puberty rather than on the verge of college.

The main kids great—Lucas was especially compelling with his earnestness—and the story carried through some fun scenarios that the writers filled with interesting (but minor) characters.

Overall, 'Bad Boys' has a fun story, good comedy, and is filled with heart despite being raunchy.
123jAug 17, 2019
Best comedy ever. I left the movie theater feeling like I was going to have abs from laughing so much.
Mikayla95Aug 17, 2019
Funny as hell, surprisingly good and wouldn't expect half the stuff out of these kids mouths, can recommend.
DansnetAug 17, 2019
Just an ABC afterschool movie / episode of The Wonder Years with a lot of the word f---. I have no problem with the language; my problem is that the movie's not really funny.