Warner Bros. | Release Date: November 17, 2017
Generally favorable reviews based on 1965 Ratings
1,181
Watch Now
ahandNov 17, 2017
Justice League is the culmination of a grand total of three movies (Discounting Suicide Squad), where our beloved DC characters band together and forms the eponymous league. It offers bite-sized bits of fun in its action and characterJustice League is the culmination of a grand total of three movies (Discounting Suicide Squad), where our beloved DC characters band together and forms the eponymous league. It offers bite-sized bits of fun in its action and character dialogue, but ultimately proves to be a clumsy attempt at brightening up the atmosphere of Snyder's DC universe. It is unrewarding and shallow at anything it tries to explore.

-THEME-

The film opens with an amateur recording of Cavill's Superman, offering his cheerful wisdom (of which he had none in his previous two films) in a dialogue about hope and car keys, suggesting that the central theme of the movie is hope. And since his passing in BvS, the world was rocked into anxiety and distress.

This theme, however, was never explored any further. The movie never shows the emotion of hope draining or rejuvenating our characters. In the end, the movie has no theme to revolve around, resorting instead into a mindless fight of good and evil, where our heroes race to stop Steppenwolf in his conquest to gather three loot boxes and destroy the earth... for no reason other than "because I am Steppenwolf".

-CHARACTERS-

Steppenwolf himself proved to be a very forgettable wet blanket of a villain, with one-note dialogue that revolves around the words "box" and "destroy". He does not provide the protagonists with moral or philosophical quandary.

On the other hand, a few of our protagonists (specifically Miller’s Barry Allen, Gadot’s Wonder Woman, and Momoa’s Aquaman) provided the movie with its better parts. The movie is at its strongest points when it explores their characters, allowing us glimpses into the kinds of people each of the Leaguers are. This endeavour proved shallow because none of them were never really presented with a conflict that challenges their beliefs. Having spent much of their earlier screen time as friends who have nothing to challenge the others about, the culmination of the story fizzles unrewardingly as they “finally” unite against their common foe. There is no buildup, no lessons learned by anyone, that led to this point.

Much like Wonder Woman in BvS, Superman felt like an item on a checklist. His resurrection was – say it with me – unrewarding. The impact of his death was not explored sufficiently. The impact and consequences of his resurrection seemed trivial. Justice League was an unrewarding experience, and if you don’t care enough for action blockbusters or superero films, you’re off not spending any time and money for this movie. Snyder/DC’s diehard fans will still find some things to enjoy in this movie.
GrusNov 17, 2017
Very bad CGI. Very bad plot and forgettable mashup of heroes with no chemistry between them. Terrible action even worst then in BatmanvSuperman. Very bad not interesting villian.
PapaUnderwoodDec 24, 2017
In a rushed 2-hour extravaganza of ugly visuals, terrible CGI, and a terribly predictable plot, Justice League manages to be the next piece of this dying extended universe, instead of being the movie supposed to revitalize it. An abysmalIn a rushed 2-hour extravaganza of ugly visuals, terrible CGI, and a terribly predictable plot, Justice League manages to be the next piece of this dying extended universe, instead of being the movie supposed to revitalize it. An abysmal villain, terribly noticeable reshoots, forgettable soundtrack, wooden characters and establishing sequels: I thought we've gone past these kinds of superhero movies. Watch it once, and proceed to forget about it, because trust me: You will. Expand
Rick-SanchezJun 9, 2018
A nail in the coffin for the DCEU. The series was doomed from the start, and it needs a reboot to save it.
MehektetDec 16, 2017
A mess. Total crap. Bad CGI. Predictable as **** Just seemed like such a rush job. No time to relate to the characters. Even when the worst secret of the movie happens and Superman shows up I literally did not give a crap. You knowA mess. Total crap. Bad CGI. Predictable as **** Just seemed like such a rush job. No time to relate to the characters. Even when the worst secret of the movie happens and Superman shows up I literally did not give a crap. You know why? Because I had no reason to from the other movies. Just such a bad movie. I love DC, jut not in the current hands. I wish they would hire the Marvel directors to do their movies. Expand
GerolfDec 4, 2017
My dear lord......Some of the critics are just way to generous for this movie...... just slightly better then Suicide Squad, so take that as you will :| But a good portion of people in my theater walked out XD
starwarshaterDec 15, 2017
terrible movie. Joss Wheadon and Zack Snyder need to retire immediately. Not sure why anyone would waste their time with watching capesh*t. This is one of the reasons society is going to ****
TrevorsViewNov 24, 2017
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Now with Justice League uniting the dark Avengers, Warner Bros. attempts to unite the gods of man, the Amazons, the Atlanteans, the cybernetic world, electric currents (?) and the overseer of those gods, resulting in a joyless action sequence display.

First off, the new team members sway too far from their source material: The Flash’s superpower is supposed to be superspeed alone, no electrical currents included as depicted here. Aquaman never once talks to fish, his signature superpower, his only attention seekers going straight to his pecs. The method of bringing Superman back to life (not spoiling anything by the way) makes no sense. Plus, Batman’s technology lacks the creativity of his previous versions.

Although, the introductions are sure-fire crowd pleasers, especially Wonder Woman’s opening fight to remove a bomb from a public building. The Flash gets a neat intro too as he doodles on an unsuspecting rude guy’s face in a millisecond, and right before meeting his father in prison. Like the Flash, Cyborg’s backstory also starts off empathetic as his father Cyrus cares little about his son’s now monstrous state. Then once Superman comes back, he forgets his identity, leading to a heated entertaining battle against the newly united fivesome.

Yet in the end, the memory of the experience lasts much shorter than Wonder Woman did. The midway directing replacement of Joss Whedon shows as rock music blares at the most inappropriate moments, similarly, Zack Snyder’s initiation shows with the dreadful CGI that equals early 2000’s graphics.

The screenwriting most hurts the cinematic universe as the subplots jump everywhere with no surprises aside from the appalling Captain Obvious dialogue. Superman never properly meets the men in the new league, one Hera might bristle over due to how Wonder Woman’s status as the sole female voice is overlooked.

In fact, what happened to the whole family concept? I mean, Batman and Superman both have parent issues, Wonder Woman has mommy issues, Flash and Cyborg both have daddy issues, so what about Aquaman’s parental issues? His lack of attention consequently makes the walking fish man’s story arc the most incomplete, since we don’t see him again until a half hour after his introduction. To make the nitpicks more aggravating: Exposition repeats itself three times each until the final moments literally spoon-feed the message as if everything contained some deeper meaning. Honestly, the scriptwriting nitpick list tops the mass of Jupiter.

I now wish this movie was entirely animated, mainly to cover up the dreadful acting. The cast clearly reads off cue cards half the time, the other half of the time they pause too often, supposedly struggling to remember their lines. Henry Cavill in particular continues his reputation as a horrible, terrible performer... why bring him back? Why? They even needed to CGI his moustache away—just further evidence that Superman should STAY dead.

Justice League in general seems to worship the flesh more so than the spirit, as every actor, yes, EVERY ACTOR, looks gorgeous, even after a tread through Hades in the climax. After his resurrection, Superman’s hair, skin, and six-pack still look flawless without a sign of decomposition. The same especially goes to the staging of Gal Gadot: she wears leather tight pants, her booty framed to fill up the screen. Heck, her skirt barely even covers her butt cheeks! Meanwhile, the Flash, the skinny Jewish boy, covers his entire body under a high-tech suit, and Cyborg must survive off machinery to replace his permanently damaged African American body, as if race and religion weren’t body-shamed enough.

I’m now mortified to call these guys “superheroes,” as they do nothing besides thwart whomever blocks their path to pride. Bruce tries to tell Diana about how she brings out people’s better selves, but with the physical violence she resorts to, she does the complete opposite. They’re all teaching girls to publicly sexualize themselves, which could cause men to rape them. They’re all teaching boys to overwork their muscles, which could cause them to fall into heart failure by steroids or exhaustion. I have no recollection of hearing the word “hero” in this heap; so now comics avoid rescuing a cat from on top of a tree to celebrate an ideal fantasy where you can feel more powerful than God himself. At the same time, Justice League wants you to lower your submission to worship DC’s nonexistent gods, who stand for anything but truth, justice, and the American way.
JessTurnerDec 23, 2017
"Sound and Fury... signifying nothing", completely empty, no feeling, whatever the opposite of 'thought-provoking' is. It's fitting that the characters are half-cgi, and Steppenwolf is all cgi - to signify how plastic it is. The whole story"Sound and Fury... signifying nothing", completely empty, no feeling, whatever the opposite of 'thought-provoking' is. It's fitting that the characters are half-cgi, and Steppenwolf is all cgi - to signify how plastic it is. The whole story is just some randomness to create a pretext for violence and explosions, and to give the characters an excuse to pose and say one liners. The casting is all terrible too - everyone is totally forgettable and can be swapped out without being missed, and completely wrong for their roles. Expand
norseNov 20, 2017
This movie was a terrible disappointment. Quality of CGI is surprisingly low, acting was wooden, the plot is completely cookie-cutter and the interactions between the characters lack any depth and are simply a chain of trite tropes stringingThis movie was a terrible disappointment. Quality of CGI is surprisingly low, acting was wooden, the plot is completely cookie-cutter and the interactions between the characters lack any depth and are simply a chain of trite tropes stringing the viewer along to the mercifully funny ending. The antagonist is completely generic and quite frankly, this movie acts more of a poorly thought out resurrection device than anything else. Expand
JujinwooNov 24, 2017
Very bad plot , no chemistry between character
This movie was a terrible disappointment.
Superman appeared and solved everything.
My friends said "Action scene was okay..."
Sadly, I don't think so.
fodonesCriticDec 15, 2017
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. danlashldsajdhasljdhjashdjsadashdjkhdaksjdhsjahdjsahdsajhdsakjdhsjakhdkasjdhkjsadjsahdkjashdjsadhksahdJAHKDJSAHDKJSAHDJKSAHDKJASHDKJHASKDJHSAJKDHSKADHASJKHDKSAhdsjadhkjasdhsjakhdjsakhdjskahdkjsahdjksahdkjsahdjskahdkjsahdjksahdkjsahdkjashdkjsah Expand
TankironNov 19, 2017
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Aparte de la problemática de tener que presentar un montón de héroes a mata caballo el elemento problemático en general da igual, un malo de pega totalmente genérico que nunca te lo crees, que aparece de la manera mas random posible y todo ello mientras escuchamos las gracietas del peter parker de los chinos que por no seguirle las gracias no se las siguen ni los demás héroes lo cual es bastante de vergüenza ajena, sigo pensando que hay algo que esta mal en el montaje, que no controlan bien los tiempos, pero eso es lo de menos comparado con repetir horrores de la anterior película como volver a resucitar a gente en el charco marrón o las incoherencias de batman al querer casi romanticamente que vuelva superman cuando hace un philm atrás querías matarlo sin piedad por personalmente nada asta que bueno..... martha, que por cierto vuelve a suceder a la inversa, en fin un truñaco gordo Expand
bobreviewsNov 18, 2017
I guess I must be a real critic then. The grim parts don't work and the jokes are tacked on. Perhaps next time they could work on putting some plot together, have an interesting villain and use characters effectively.
adamSv94Nov 18, 2017
Complete and utter crap. I wasn't the biggest fan of Batman v. Superman but this just takes the prize for worst movie in the DCEU (not counting Suicide Squad since that was barely a movie to begin with). Given a budget of $300 this should atComplete and utter crap. I wasn't the biggest fan of Batman v. Superman but this just takes the prize for worst movie in the DCEU (not counting Suicide Squad since that was barely a movie to begin with). Given a budget of $300 this should at least have been a movie worth watching, but save your money and go see something else. Expand
keronenseNov 21, 2017
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The problem is the Antagonist ( A alien who is defeated like with 2 atacks) The protagonist ( Pls Aquaman talk like 6 times ) And The End ( A very lazy one) Expand
BertoflyingfoxNov 19, 2017
Worthless Bullcrap/Dumb Confusion. The only things WB/DC are good at doing when it comes to this cinematic universe. May as well have said "Directed by Uwe Boll" in the opening credits.

As for the perfect 10 scores. Your reviews are bad, and

As for the perfect 10 scores. Your reviews are bad, and you should feel bad :p
JonSnowyNov 24, 2017
Let me be brutally honest. There are no redeeming qualities about this movie. The plot is a large ball of string that has been tangled beyond recognition and the characters offer absolutely NO emotional investment.

The movie jumps from scene

The movie jumps from scene to scene with no real flow AND no clear direction. Halfway through the movie I genuinely wondered how I got here and why the movie is halfway done when it feels like it's been 5 minutes of "story".

I truthfully cannot understand how people can be rating this 9 and 10 stars. WB do not make good DC movies. I understand it's frustrating but pretending it's a good movie is hurting your chances of ever actually making them good in the future. Telling a lie enough times might make you believe it but still does not make it true. WB have no incentive to make good movies and it is very sad. The whole thing stinks of a cash grab. Do not waste your time with this garbage
marymaebennettNov 17, 2017
Disclaimer: I'm not going to say any plot in case someone wants to go in blind even though I think that's where all it's faults are. What. A. Mess. It was just as poorly written and disjointed as Suicide Squad but lacked the element of fun.Disclaimer: I'm not going to say any plot in case someone wants to go in blind even though I think that's where all it's faults are. What. A. Mess. It was just as poorly written and disjointed as Suicide Squad but lacked the element of fun. You know those dresses at the Grammy's that are flashy cocktail dress that clearly were expensive but it just looks cheap and tacky? That was Justice League. Good Characters: Wonder Woman: Wonder Woman is the strongest superhero movie of the year and she definitely was a plus in the movie. That being said there were some things that I thought went against the character we met in her movie. UPDATE: I just watched a video on all of the creepy things Whedon added to the movie about Gal Gadot. I missed some of them. I saw some of them. My score was originally 3/10 but now being reminded of all the objectifying. I had to mark it further down. I am sorry for Wonder Woman and I do remember wondering why the Flash was laughing because I guess I missed that split second. Gross. Aquaman: I can not believe I liked Aquaman. I can not believe I am admitting to liking Aquaman. But, the Atlantis scenes were stunning and I genuinely thought his hair added an eye catching look. I will say I preferred but his tatooed self and his suede jacket self to his aquaman outfit which I thought was too snug and poor costuming compared to the gorgeous costumes the other Atlantis people wore. Bad Characters

Batman: Have we seen too many Batman movies? Am I bored of it? I sure think Ben Affleck is and I'm sure he's trying to get out of his contract. He had chances and dialogue to make an impacting performance but I don't think he committed to the drama and high stakes. Cyborg: Ehh. Out of the bad characters, he's probably my favorite. I don't know. Sometimes the CGI worked and sometimes it didn't. We didn't have enough of him for me to care what happened to him.

Steppenwolf: I'm sorry but his name is Steppenwolf. That just sounds stupid. The name "mother boxes" is stupid. Mothmen are not scary but stupid. Stupid. THE FLASH: I feel like this movie could've been way more cohesive without Miller's character. Yes, I am a fan of Gustin's protrayal and didn't think I would like Miller, but I was going to give him a chance. Instead, he seemed to young and inexperienced to be hanging with Wonder Woman and Batman. He had one funny joke but the rest of them were randomly out of place and very very forced.
SmertanosezNov 18, 2017
This is a horrific development for the DC Franchise. Batman was never that ridiculous since Batman & Robin. Please don't go see it. The jokes fall flat and there are so many gigantic plot holes to get a jet carrier through. The CGI isThis is a horrific development for the DC Franchise. Batman was never that ridiculous since Batman & Robin. Please don't go see it. The jokes fall flat and there are so many gigantic plot holes to get a jet carrier through. The CGI is terrible and the movie has this cheap outlook which is mind boggling and common for a direct to DVD production but not for a movie with a production budget of 300 million. I can't give it a low enough score. 10 of 10 puking **** for this stupidity of a movie. Expand
ganoncrotchNov 30, 2017
It feels like watching a movie of 2 halves, one half is trying to be dark and edgy, keeping the tone of the previous DCU movies but then you have the far too upbeat flash come in and drop one liners every time he opens his mouth. ImagineIt feels like watching a movie of 2 halves, one half is trying to be dark and edgy, keeping the tone of the previous DCU movies but then you have the far too upbeat flash come in and drop one liners every time he opens his mouth. Imagine watching the Godfather but now in all the quiet sober moments include Adam Sandler at one side of the screen making a fart joke or shouting out "ohhhh maaaayyyyyyy gawwwwwwwddddddddddd" at the goings on from the rest of the scene. That's how jarring Justice league feels as it was torn from Zacks hands and tried in vane to inject some colour and humour into a absolute disaster of a film.

Also I found myself wanting to shout at the screen when Aquaman keeps calling Bruce Wayne Batman in front of around 100 civilians and again later when people insist on calling Superman Clark in front of people who don't know his identity, one of the people who calls him it is Lois Lane... the person who recently lost her work mate called Clark Kent the same day that Superman died... it wouldn't take a super villain genius to put 2 and 2 together, although as Warner Brothers showed us... sometimes you can take 2 and 2 and just get a mess when you put them together.
beyazardaNov 25, 2017
The movie is not gonna earn the expenses... Warner bros gonna cancel the all god damned multiverse... Terrible acting, unblieveble fight scenes (cut, cut, cut, cut). Only music and superman were ok.
duckoutboyDec 16, 2017
No action. Weakness wonder woman. Not specially cybog. Effing battman. Jerk aquaman. you 'kent' save earth. nerd geek flash. Ha. Ha.

Seriously? This is real? I want sod off this world.

I want a going to Earth-2.
TheonGayjoyDec 18, 2017
Bad guy wants his magic box back to destroy the world because reasons, good guys stop him, the end. I just summarized the whole movie for you, you're welcome.
DiegoRiveraJan 5, 2018
I was totally disapointed. Only one thing to say... The character development is awful.
GlobalNightmareNov 30, 2017
Remember back in the late 90's/early 2000's when super hero movies were a bit rubbish? We're back there aren't we? Justice league is probably the worst movie I've seen this year. Predictable, patronizing, and forgettable. I wish they hadRemember back in the late 90's/early 2000's when super hero movies were a bit rubbish? We're back there aren't we? Justice league is probably the worst movie I've seen this year. Predictable, patronizing, and forgettable. I wish they had taken more time with this series of movies, rather than rush them out as to compete with Marvel. If it had stuck a little closer to its source material, and taken its time in building its universe, perhaps there may have been a chance for it. DC fans will see through its flaws no doubt, but the average movie goer will not enjoy this. Expand
TurbodowgNov 23, 2017
Justice League is yet another Super Hero blockbuster snooze fest like every other dull over done super hero movie in a long line of factory produced movies. Designed for the modern comic book movie goer (not actual comic readers pre 2000)Justice League is yet another Super Hero blockbuster snooze fest like every other dull over done super hero movie in a long line of factory produced movies. Designed for the modern comic book movie goer (not actual comic readers pre 2000) Justice League is the onscreen equivalent of a circle jerk. It's comic porn, throw in as many Hero's as possible to get the fake comic geeks all excited, toss in a lame story to hold the sex scenes (action scenes) together and there you have it, another super hero porno for the easily amused. The film is bland and unimaginative. It make's the awful Avengers look like Citizen Kane. All the characters are wetbags that appeal to modern social justice warriors. The days of the golden comic book era are long gone replaced with caricatures terrified of offending anyone or stepping outside the familiar, formulaic box. Justice League is a film for the stupid, the fashionable who will watch so they can act like they are all geek sheek and let all their friends know on social media. It's a film used as a fashion accessory to those who need to fit in with the nerd crowd while buying Pop vinyls and nerd boxes to display characters they've only ever seen on the big screen or read about in the new age comics that no real self respecting comic fan reads anymore. While the cool kids moved onto reading Neil Gaiman and Alan Moore the new age fashion fakes push the market with comics that were disregarded once you hit 15. And each year Hollywood continues to quickly mass produce more super hero porn for them to consume while the actual film lovers are neglected because no decent films ever seem to be made anymore. Expand
sefrabuDec 5, 2017
So basically what they did after Snyder's deprature was cutting the original coherent vision and translating it into a PG-7 popcorn firework display, during which you will be pleased with the eyecandy special effects, but also face-palmSo basically what they did after Snyder's deprature was cutting the original coherent vision and translating it into a PG-7 popcorn firework display, during which you will be pleased with the eyecandy special effects, but also face-palm numerous times at the general stupidity of the dialogues and the non-existent plot. Gone are the political struggles, moral dillemas and anything that a grown-up (i.e. anyone over 14) would consider at least slightly interesting. At this point, the cinematic DC is just a pathetic MCU wannabe. Expand
ifritforceDec 1, 2017
Aburrida, predecible, lineal, sobrevalorado, tratan de copiar y de innovar y el resultado es una perdida de tiempo, la peor película que vi en el año. Algo bueno? Efectos especiales
JarodyDec 11, 2017
Dissapointing is one defining word for latest installation of the DCEU. It's no wonder it's failing at the box office. The confusing and poor script remove any sense of simplicity from the story, and it feels as if nothing is linking theDissapointing is one defining word for latest installation of the DCEU. It's no wonder it's failing at the box office. The confusing and poor script remove any sense of simplicity from the story, and it feels as if nothing is linking the scenes together- the editing is awful. Even films like the phantom menace have that aspect of film making sorted. However, on the other hand, the performances from the actors are all quite good and the action and interesting characters make it seem as if there might have been a good movie in here. A sentence to sum up this movie: Even good performances from the cast can't save this poor, confusing and unsimplistic movie. Expand
kooperDec 23, 2017
What everyone knows already: The CGI is indeed off (yes, that upper lip is as bad as they say), the story disjointed, and the style differs wildly in places. It seems that WB, in a bizarre loss of reason, decided that the best way to shoot aWhat everyone knows already: The CGI is indeed off (yes, that upper lip is as bad as they say), the story disjointed, and the style differs wildly in places. It seems that WB, in a bizarre loss of reason, decided that the best way to shoot a DC movie is to have the film made, then chopped up, reorganized, chopped up some more, reorganized again, rinse and repeat until you get a product that appears to still need a significant amount of polishing done. There's this knee-jerk approach they've seemingly adopted, and the movies are all the worse for it.
Why are Marvel movies so successful? Because it's driven by the same people who have a hand in the comics. DC's movies though? Those are run by people I suspect that do not have a hand in neither the movies nor the comics, Geoff Johns notwithstanding.
The main issue I think is that WB saw Marvel's success and decided that they're going to half-ass copy Marvel's approach and make big team-up superhero movies as quickly as they can, only they had none of Marvel's careful planning in any meaningful way.

Is it any wonder that Ben Affleck is done with the DCEU? This is the norm for WB DC movies, and it won't change as long as WB has control over it. Sadly that disinterest shines through in some of the actors' performances as well, especially so for this version of Batman.

It's bad. Not just this movie (there are good bits in as well here and there, to be completely fair), but the whole current state of the DCEU. It's just bad.
lilyoniFeb 14, 2018
Unwatchable. Ugly visuals, stupid story, ridiculous villain, no pace, no stakes. What a mess.
Willyam_CarrDec 18, 2017
This is a pretty unbearable film. The visuals and sound design are possibly the worst I have been subjected to all year. The dialogue is ham fisted. Even the action sequences are sub-par. Worst of all is the way Wonder Woman is objectified byThis is a pretty unbearable film. The visuals and sound design are possibly the worst I have been subjected to all year. The dialogue is ham fisted. Even the action sequences are sub-par. Worst of all is the way Wonder Woman is objectified by the camera; the is the worst case of the male gaze ruining a film in a long time. There are some shining moments, but not nearly enough to justify the rest of this terrible film. Expand
Fallout222333Nov 25, 2017
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This movie is a mess. First of all the plot is incredibly boring in that it has a villain without real motives that are explained, they just are. He is looking for three boxes that are just the tools of the universe basically but like why? We are never really given a clear explanation for this and we just roll with it. Next is the characters, Cyborg is the most boring thing ever. He acts extremely edgy and emotional throughout the whole film and never takes a moment to exercise real human emotions. Flash is actually quite good but only acts as the comedy of the movie, I think the future he could have some real solid moments for him. Aqua Man is far from lame, the dude is a straight up badass but its more of an implied thing. The movie needs more moments with him doing something really cool, like more than just swimming and using water, we know he can do that already. Wonder Woman is probably the best part of this movie, she feels just like a hero should and really kicks ass. There are few problems with her besides some tone moments that mostly come from cut content in the film. Batman was actually pretty good here, he dropped much of his brooding personality from the last movie and acts more like a less memorable version of Christopher Nolan's Batman (which isn't perfect but its getting better). Superman was straight up weird, first of all its stupid that they killed him off before because its better to kill someone and let them stay dead (more emotional impact) especially if they had a real history in the series. He ended up making the plot too easy to finish. Also this movie managed to look really bad, like I could always tell when something was fake or CGI. The budget needs to be used more for practical looking fight scenes between equally matched characters and a lot less computer made enemies being thrown around. Down scale and make these movies watchable please Expand
MaxFlatDec 3, 2017
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I couldn't stop yelling at the screen. If they wanted a funny Flash, they should have went with Wally West. Despite recent changes in the comic, Cyborg is not a Justice League tier hero. When in the history of comics has Batman been vulnerable or asked for advice from the rest of the team? Why does everyone know every one else's identity's right from the get go?
And Aquaman joining was a lot too easy.

The only redeeming factor of the movie was Wonder Woman, and Gal Gadot did a really great job expressing the character.

And since when is Barry Allen jewish?

They spent a lot of time explaining the backgrounds of all these characters (poorly) with little explanation of what is going on with this Steppenwolf; who has all about the same amount of backstory shown as badly rated Thor 2 baddy Malekith

Give us what we want.

Which is the Justice League (that is, Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, and Green Lantern) in uniform the whole time, kicking butt. All of these characters are meant to be "perfect". They have more of "vices" than imperfections... and those are the things you need to explore. Batman will never accept help... and they chose to make him be the one constantly asking for help. Justice League Doom (Tower of Babel) awesome story; and they basically subverted it. Superman's weakness is he fears his power... so they kill him. Wonder Woman will never give up... they don't explore that at all. Flash... well.. depends which Flash. That wasn't Barry Allen, but Barry Allen's fault was that he had to slow down. He pushed his limits too far for his own safety. Aquaman's fault is that he doesn't give a damn about the rest of Earth (and his pride) and we saw very little of that here.

Instead, focus on your bad guys, which should include the whole gamut of baddies. There's so many to choose from and they can all team up. Injustice League, or Justice Lords, or make up a new mixup. Lets see Gorilla Grodd or Captain Cold, teaming up with Lex or Joker or Metallo or Braniac. Lets see Cheetah. Lets see Sinestro. Having just Steppenwolf was a terrible decision. Do they think they're saving the others for later, or do they plan to just build up to Darkseid and nothing else?

With the exception of the Wonder Woman film, and Wonder Woman in Justice League, the DCEU has done just about everything wrong, and there's not a single thing shown in Justice League (and their slated movies to come.. though, maybe I'll hold out for Shazaam, but Zach Levi? Really? and no more Dwayne Johnson? Really?) to make us think that will change any time soon.
JKHReviewsDec 9, 2017
Justice League was a movie with potential, filled with hype all 'round. Sadly it just didn't live up to this expectation. At first glance, the movie looks nice and it was expected to have a solid plot, but under no circumstances was this filmJustice League was a movie with potential, filled with hype all 'round. Sadly it just didn't live up to this expectation. At first glance, the movie looks nice and it was expected to have a solid plot, but under no circumstances was this film good. As a fan of DC movies of the 21st century this film really puts it away for me. We expected after wonder woman that this would be more thrilling and connect the movies together. The only thing this movie did was take it apart, and hear are some reasons why.

1. Horrible CGI: Seriously, have you seen Steppenwolf's face? Not to mention the last minute details that cost 25 million dollars to 'remove' Henry Cavil's mustache.

2. Stale plot: This film could not get worse in terms of it's pacing. It goes from one scene to the other in a matter of moments, without laying a proper carpet down for entry.

3. Useless spectacles: You'd expect this film to have some fight scenes that are worthy of sitting down with some popcorn and having your mind blown. Nope. I have more, but I'd rather not take an extra large crap on this and try to focus on the positives of this film.

1. The Jokes: Now the jokes aren't exactly funny, but considering that you're staying in a 2 hour long movie with nothing to amaze you, you WILL be trying your best to laugh at the jokes as much as possible.

Now if this review is lower than your expectations, it may have also been to do with the person that was sitting next to me whispering "oooooHhhh It's FLASH" and "Aquaman is such a badass"

In conclusion, this movie is worth seeing if your a die hard DC fan but casual cinema goers beware. Unless you just watch it brain-dead to get rid of some stress. Anyways,
Have a good one.
ToizumiJan 6, 2018
The story and action scenes are ridiculous and the acting subpar. The movie feels like a budget version of the Avengers, without any proper character buildup or humor.
ubercritNov 17, 2017
This movie is absolutely terrible. It's boring, it takes way longer to get going than it does it to finish, and one hashtag: #headbuttingcontest. Wonder Woman feels purposely interjected into many, many sequences, and it feels old and tired.This movie is absolutely terrible. It's boring, it takes way longer to get going than it does it to finish, and one hashtag: #headbuttingcontest. Wonder Woman feels purposely interjected into many, many sequences, and it feels old and tired. I think she fights Steppenwolf three times, and every single time the battle looks exactly the same. At one point I wondered if this was Wonder Woman 2. Also, it's kind of thrown in there that Batman wants Wonder Woman to lead the group (why??), and then later she says, "On my lead" with a smile on her face while like 1 or 2 people are there... Showing Wonder Woman that much has revealed maybe what everyone already knew -- Gal Gadot has no onscreen personality -- she's just eye-candy. Steppenwolf is a joke, the conclusion is a joke -- I never thought I'd say this, but the reviews were right. This movie is terrible. But go ahead and see it anyways (if you have to) to see for yourself. I probably would never sit down to watch this movie ever again (same for BvS) just because it's soooo boring. There are a few sequences that are very, very cool. I saw it in 3D, and the 3D was done very well. But overall, I feel so sad for DC. They're too afraid to step out and go with what makes this stuff awesome. Why can't they recognize what's good about their films and what's not?? I personally think that the compelling thing about DC could be it's more adult tone and emotional gravity to each of its characters. I won't just rant on this movie completely.... I'll just say this: they got Aquaman right. They were headed in the right direction with Batman (except he's old and tired in this movie just like how this movie actually feels). They might be on to something with the Flash, but he's also a little annoying. Cyborg was wayyyy too dang moody and upset the entire movie for his own good. I'm surprised he wasn't incorporated into the story more because he seems like he would have some cool powers (instead of the cliche "let me just sit here and google search a bunch of stuff while you guys do something else"). And then Wonder Woman... well, you get a HEAVY dose of her. Imo there's just too much of her. There are a couple entrances that feel over-the-top cheesy, and she has one of them. The Flash is such a pansy that it doesn't even make sense. His biggest contribution is bouncing a sword off his fingertip. I mean, they seriously thought it would be a good use of money to make a scene like that?? Whoops, now I'm going back to ranting. But I had very small hopes for this movie to begin with and even those were dashed. Just be warned. Expand
EdenRNov 20, 2017
Like catching malaria after you have survived ebola, Justice League has the DC Universe trending upward.

It is a Frankenstein of a film, obviously a bigger film lurks behind but it has been stitched together by Joss Whedon in post production, so we get some lighter touches but I think we all know who shot the 6 scenes where the camera is trained on Gal Gadot's butt. In 2017. In Hollywood...in the same year that Patty Jenkin's directed the exact same goddamn protagonist...it is beyond imagining.

Steppenwolf is the CGI villain. He is the worst superhero villain in a few decades. All the CGI is horrible. This film had a budget of 300 MILLION...

The cast are not bad and I give them a break looking at the screenplay and direction. Ezra Miller is good as The Flash and Jason Momoa at least brings a different energy to the crew of heroes. The rest look like they are trying to survive a death march. The exception is Amy Adams, pay her everything to keep being Lois Lane.

This is just insulting but like a 7 year old playing the flute, I have given one extra star for trying.
xangooNov 18, 2017
Fueled by his restored faith in humanity and inspired by Superman’s selfless act, Bruce Wayne enlists the help of his newfound ally, Diana Prince, to face an even greater enemy. Together, Batman and Wonder Woman work quickly to find andFueled by his restored faith in humanity and inspired by Superman’s selfless act, Bruce Wayne enlists the help of his newfound ally, Diana Prince, to face an even greater enemy. Together, Batman and Wonder Woman work quickly to find and recruit a team of metahumans to stand against this newly awakened threat Expand
enzolupo001Nov 18, 2017
Amazing that this movie is getting positive reviews. Sorry for all the hard work that was put into this movie but it's at best for children, every scene is predictable, the acting is terrible, almost a comedy, the dialogues are blend, notAmazing that this movie is getting positive reviews. Sorry for all the hard work that was put into this movie but it's at best for children, every scene is predictable, the acting is terrible, almost a comedy, the dialogues are blend, not interesting, the special effect are not too bad. This caters to the masses who are amused with idiotic scenario. I almost fell asleep watching. But I guess people like garbage, like people like McDonalds. Expand
loljkMar 13, 2018
Trash movie. Ben affleck is the worst batman ever. Cyborg and Aquaman is useless. Flash is unfunny
zetagundamNov 17, 2017
I saw this movie there 2 hours and unfortunately this movie is the worst "super-hero" movie I have ever seen
BobbySteve1115Nov 18, 2017
It is a piece of **** --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spyro2060Nov 20, 2017
Same thing happens every time, the movie is **** awful, DC mouth breathers come to spam the forums with 10's, as time goes on the movie ratings slip, but thanks to blind, inane fanboys Hack Snyder get to direct another sequel and we get moreSame thing happens every time, the movie is **** awful, DC mouth breathers come to spam the forums with 10's, as time goes on the movie ratings slip, but thanks to blind, inane fanboys Hack Snyder get to direct another sequel and we get more pseudo intellectual garbage pumped out of the **** of one of the worlds most mediocre directors Expand
RamyrezTNov 17, 2017
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Novamente a DC com o mesmo final previsível que tira toda a graça do filme, em que o surper heroi (bem mais forte que o vilão) aparece e da uma surra no vilão (Obvio).

Fora os finais em que o super-herói ganha forças "do alem" após uma frase de efeito ou um aliado morre em combate(Lanterna Verda, Mulher Maravilha, Batman Vs Superman, Homem de Aço).

Chega a ridicularizar a participação dos vilões no filme, denegrindo a imagem do Lobo.
monlysNov 18, 2017
Un desastre. Guión inexistente, el villano es patético, los personajes no tienen química y se ven viejos. Superman tiene menos expresividad que una piedra. Y el resto no genera empatía.
Jase778Feb 23, 2018
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I don't know where to start. The movie lacks anything. I laughed maybe once during the entire movie. I noticed that there were moments that you were supposed to laugh but was rather lame. The Flash is the worst. Okay, he tries to be funny but all I see is lame attempts. Also, why is Flash such a **** I like the Netflix The Flash but he does not live up to that. Also, a 2 Hour movie introducing 3 new characters and resurrecting another? The movie just sucks on all fronts. I had a hard time watching it the first time. Expand
DefinitelyMaybNov 17, 2017
Before I begin, let me remind you that this is a 'movie' that was reportedly made on a $300 million budget after extensive reshoots and post-production. To call this diabolical disaster a film, is doing a great disservice to the idea ofBefore I begin, let me remind you that this is a 'movie' that was reportedly made on a $300 million budget after extensive reshoots and post-production. To call this diabolical disaster a film, is doing a great disservice to the idea of sanity and competency. Yet after 5 years of half-arsing to mimic Marvel's success, the band of ponzi schemers known as Warner Fraudsters manages to produce a film more inchoherent and boring than your grandparent's racist rants. Justice League by far is the worst disaster of a movie I have seen come from this genre and that is saying something compared with cancers like Fantastic Four and Schumacher's Batman accident. Yet I have never seen something so stupid and uninteresting at the same time.

As a kid that has grown up with the animated justice league series, this so called 'justice league' takes a huge dump on its own universe it tires to set up previously, filled with gaping plotholes and a CGI sheetshow that makes Catwoman a masterpiece. There is nothing remotely interesting about this film with so many inconsistencies and and cringe that you wonder which poor disabled person did they force to write this disaster. For a film that is supposed to feel epic and aatually be the crowning jewel of the DC Universe, its safe to say the only enjoyment you will get out of this film is the couple of cheeky butt shots of Wonder Woman throughout this bore. You think you saw a bad film with Suicide Squad and Batman v Superman, wait until you see this disaster. Not only does this film bore you with tedious character expositions and barebone character development, the action (the only thing decent from previous entries) manages to be the most mindless mishap since Bill Clinton forgetting to put on a condom. There is literally a scene where Batman and Wonder Hore walks alongside the beach dumping exposition whilst the black cyborg stalks them like the stereotypic image one conjurs. Remember when the DC fan boys had a whinge about Marvel being too 'fun' and 'jokey', well guess what, this is just as stupid and dry as anything put on screen. The humour is forced and you will be laughing how bad it is as a result. The tonal inconsistencies are also something to behold. At one point you'll be watching a Snyder film, then suddenly a Whedon film and then suddenly a Terrence Malick film. I cried with laughter as midway through the film when the writers decide to introduce to the young innocent children the beautiful concepts of grave robbing and breaking into government property without persmission are all perfectly fine because our heroes decide it is. At this point, I'm not even sure why its called Justice league given that justice is the least of their concerns. Warner Brother also continues with their maternal fetish, when we have our animated in China villain Steppenwolf decries his love for 'mother' as many times that Martha popped up in B v S. Oooo remember how you were excited to see Jk Simmonds to play Commissioenr Gordon? Well he literally pops up briefly in two scenes and both where he does literally nothing. Also don't expect any references to any other characters or possible future members because literally this film adds nothing to the lore

At this point, the DCEU hates their own films and the audience so much that they don't even bother with logical consistencies and the universe they set up with previous films. Where is the military in this film? Why does Themesclyra suddenly have like 10,000 of soliders? Why is Wonder Woman suddenly in Paris fighting crime whenever she wants? Why is Batman not capturing the criminals he baits but then just leaves? Where does Flash get his money from to afford his hangout despite not having a job? Many more questions that will pop up in every scene which surely must be some sort of records. Even watching this mess with my brain turned off, is more cancerous than **** The soundtrack is also abhorently lazy with a lack of any themes that was established previous as even the composer knows there is nothing heoric here. Not only does Danny Elfman not give a crap, people are praising him literally stealing his own music theme for Batman over 3 decades ago as though this is good? Does fricking John Williams just play the first Star Wars music for all his film? No, that's because hes not a hack. This film manages to make me appreciate Batman v Superman more as that mess attempts to actually create a world and a somewhat believalabe plot. I don't blame Snyder here because his visiual flare is clearly absent here meaning someone else had control into what we seen and that can only be attributable to the Warner Hacks. In summary to what you will see, or what you have already saw, Justice League is a disaster that only a studio that hates comics and superhero can ever produce. This is an unmitigated disaster that not only is cancerous but demands to be taken to the back of the farm to be put down from its miserable existence.
Shikhar_ArunNov 19, 2017
Huge disappointment, First batman vs superman now this. 1. Poorly written story
2. Predictable plot 3. Joke of a villain,
4. very bad attempt at humor
5. Bad and unnecessary use of CGI
6. Boring

Zack Snyder is killing DC universe
PreyingOcelotNov 17, 2017
Dont let the DC fanboys bully you into liking this movie. It is not good, period. I cant imagine why anyone would force themselves to like a poor film. How are you ever going to encourage film makers to make good films if you dont call themDont let the DC fanboys bully you into liking this movie. It is not good, period. I cant imagine why anyone would force themselves to like a poor film. How are you ever going to encourage film makers to make good films if you dont call them out when they fail. Expand
AngryIgorFeb 16, 2018
terrible terrible movie.... RIP DC and their so called films... MCU just win give up... batman and superman were always boring characters and the rest of JL was just nothing... even worst MCU movie is still ten time better than this.
Fanat-23Nov 23, 2017
It's awful!!! The worst superheroic movie I've ever seen! Flas and Cyborg are ridiculous!!!! The ONLY good thing in all the movie - wonder woman, the rest - graphic, plot, antagonist, flash, cyborg - a complete lack of talent...
Foowombats13Nov 17, 2017
I actually preferred Suicide Squad. At least it had substance that was fun to mock. This felt like a 2 hour version of the trailers. It felt like a movie with no substance at all and by the end, the audience was struggling to care.
The Good
The Good
- The Characters are fun and played decently by the actors.
- Some scenes were fun but all were shown in the trailer.
- It was short.
The Bad
- The Plot was rushed and felt like it came out of left field. The pacing was spectacularly bad and I felt bored at several points.
- The Villain was worse that Marvel villains, and that's saying something, he was an angry demon thing with no understandable motivation made of horrible looking CGI. Talking of which...
- The movie looked horrible. The CG was not good and there was way too much of it. Shout out to Steppenwolf and Cyborg for looking worse than most video games.
- Joss Whedon's influence is noticeable and its horrible. The one liners are not only bad but clash with the tone and we've seen the best ones in the trailers.
- Return of Superman comes out of nowhere, and both the tone and his character are all over the place.
- Character backstory, motivation and archs are rushed, incomplete or non existance. I think I cared less about most characters at the end of this film than at the start.
- The Final battle was all of the above: seen it in trailer, was rushed, badly written, out of nowhere, tonally inconsistent and looked awful.
- The movie just ends feeling unfinished. (This can also be seen as a positive because I just wanted to leave at that point.)
To conclude all fears about this movie being bad because unlike the Avengers it came before most character introductions are founded. Wonderwoman was the only character I cared about and that was only because I liked her movie. They had to cram in both introductions for everyone and a plot into 2 hours and hence do both badly.
wemelchorNov 21, 2017
I appreciate the work and attention to detail given to this project but once again DC fails to direct a comfortable sequenced movie where aspects are taken with baby steps instead of hitting the wall full force. The transitions of plotI appreciate the work and attention to detail given to this project but once again DC fails to direct a comfortable sequenced movie where aspects are taken with baby steps instead of hitting the wall full force. The transitions of plot devices hit each next scene faster than the flash tripping over his Rubbermaid suit. Steppenwolf brings to the table yet another obvious forgettable and expendable villain masked in 600 layers of CGI and zero attention to character development. The justice league only presents itself as a bunch of halloweeners posing for the picture shot before causing billions in taxpayer money in both the movie and in real life. The actors fit into their roles like a transgender man inside of a woman's bathroom. The over-reliance on showing white people as being villains is sickening, for one, it is ok to be white. Superman's entire existence in this movie was an eyesore that had me closing my eyes begging time to change the scenes. His brokeback mountain sequences offered nothing to the movie and were clearly filler. There needed to be many things in the movie ripped out. The mastermind that is Zack Snyder comes out in true colors in that he does not communicate enough outside of his property, his diaper fetish is on full display in the details of the characters, sets, crayon drawing plot devices. Expand
Rebecca31Nov 25, 2017
There is so much slow motion in Justice League I wanted a fast forward button just so it would finally end. The DCEU is a mess. No effort was ever put in to setting up Justice League so it's not surprising it turned out the way it did. A dullThere is so much slow motion in Justice League I wanted a fast forward button just so it would finally end. The DCEU is a mess. No effort was ever put in to setting up Justice League so it's not surprising it turned out the way it did. A dull story with underdeveloped characters all pieced together by an unforgiving amount of CGI I genuinely feel sorry for anyone who went to see this in 3D. Nolan's Batman trilogy raised the bar and nothing DC has done since has ever come close and Justice League is no exception.

Superman is dead, the world is depressed. Batman is trying to gather a team of heroes because Suicide Squad worked out so well. Meanwhile a super evil CGI villain called Steppenwolf wants to collect and combine three evil cubes which will cause the end of the world complete with blue lasers and a whole bunch of other overwhelming CGI effects that will assault your eyes and if you nearly fell asleep reading that take a minute to think about how I felt. A villain so lame, so pointless you'll almost miss Jesse Eisenberg's overacted Lex Luther. Jason Momoa is only there to look pretty with a rushed three minute intro into his character just so he could be in the movie. What a waste. I liked Ezra Miller as the flash but everything he says is a forceful way to get as much comic relief into Justice League in the hope that the humour will distract the audience from everything else. Don't think about the bland and unoriginal story, stop focusing on the video game like effects and certainly don't think about Henry Cavill's CGI removed moustache (psst Snyder, the CGI baby didn't work for Clint Eastwood so it definitely wasn't going to work here) just laugh at the funny movie and forget. The comedy works for Marvel so why not DC too? Gal Gadot was by far the standout performance, yet the leering camera work was weirdly similar to what Joel Schumacher was doing to Poison Ivy in Batman and Robin. So instead of subjecting yourself to this trash just re-watch Wonder Woman again. Although that's far from perfect, put it next to Justice League and you've got a masterpiece.

Danny Elfman's score using the original Batman and Superman theme was a nice touch but that's not enough to save Justice League, not even close. There's no life to it, everyone seemed to be going through the motions. I suppose the main cast have all signed multipicture deals so they have to do this but did anyone really want to? It doesn't show at all. Powerfully boring. Not recommended.
ShillelaghTankNov 17, 2017
Lifelong comic fan of both DC and Marvel. Zach Snyder has single-handily destroyed this franchise. Slightly less dark and depressing than BvS, but still way too dark and depressing causing the moments of humor to feel forced. Most boringLifelong comic fan of both DC and Marvel. Zach Snyder has single-handily destroyed this franchise. Slightly less dark and depressing than BvS, but still way too dark and depressing causing the moments of humor to feel forced. Most boring comic villain of all time and poorly cgi rendered. There is hope, but it relies on ditching Snyder and forgetting these movies exist. Expand
einarpazMar 9, 2018
Unfortunately JL has too many problems, which make it a complete disaster and a waste of time and money. There are a lot of ridiculous and pointless situations. Wedon's additions are just dialogues and jokes that ridicule characters thatUnfortunately JL has too many problems, which make it a complete disaster and a waste of time and money. There are a lot of ridiculous and pointless situations. Wedon's additions are just dialogues and jokes that ridicule characters that should not be ridiculed, like Batman. The biggest culprit of all this is the script (written by Snyder and Terrio). The only good thing was to listen again to the typical song of Batman by Elfman. Expand
HTGamerApr 11, 2018
Justice League is another bad DC Extended Universe movie.

Justice League is another bad DC Extended Universe movie.

In 2018 DC are still trying to catch up with the juggernaut that is the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Instead of taking their time to properly build their cinematic universe, DC act like mad dogs. They try to compete with Marvel on the same grounds but their films are utter garbage (the only exception so far being the great Wonder Woman film). Justice League is no exception to the rule.

DC know they are far behind Marvel and yet they release an Avengers-like movie before even having introduced half of its super hero protagonists in solo films. This leads to a chaotic mess of a plot where 6 unrelated heroes hastily unite to combat a super villain before even getting to know each other in the first place.

Not everything is that bad, though. There are a few funny scenes involving Superman and Flash who antagonize over who is the fastest of the two. They offer a couple of good laughs, but they can't save this disaster of a movie.

At least Justice League is better than Suicide Squad, but it's on par with Batman vs Superman. Which isn't a compliment.
mmadnessgamesMar 5, 2018
This is considerably worse than Batman vs. Superman, which I enjoyed.

This is considerably worse than Batman vs. Superman, which I enjoyed.

I didn't like Wonder Woman (the film). I didn't like her segment in BvS and I don't like her in Justice League. Aquaman is okay, except for those God awful ice-blue contact lenses. Cyborg is a totally uninspired and boring character.

Like the Avengers films, they're trying to do too much in two hours.

The story of Superman's resurrection is a film by itself. Yet, they devote about ten minutes to it. All this motherbox nonsense takes up way too much screen time. As does the comic-relief Flash character... He's not funny, at all... It's unfortunate that the first gay super hero is such an annoying little insecure man child.

There is a scene between Aquaman and a female Atlantean that is atrociously badly acted. She can't act. I assume she slept with the producer or something.

I don't know why Wonder Woman wears so much make-up and a skirt and a little tiara. Apparently women have accepted her as a feminist figure? (I think we can do better.)

Why did they cast Miss Israel in the role?
Why not an actress, rather than a model?

Affleck's Batman / Bruce Wayne is okay. They haven't butchered the character. He's not a goofy, crowd-pleasing fool wearing a Batman costume, like The Flash. And (unlike Robert Downey Junior's Iron Man), Affleck doesn't project his personality into the role.

Cavill is good, as always (as Superman).

The villain is forgettable. Some totally generic bid bad guy with horns and a glowing axe. The flying insect things are okay. But, they don't do much with them.

When I saw Wonder Woman, I said to my wife, "That is the worst super hero film I've seen for years." But this is somehow much worse.

It is the worst of the (latest) DC universe films.
Suicide Squad is worlds better.

All of the Avengers films are much better than this, and I don't like the Avengers.

Justice League is - really, really - bad.
I'm not going to watch the sequel.

This is the second worst Superman film, after 1987's Superman IV: The Quest for Peace... It is also the second worst Batman film, after 1997's Batman & Robin.

Oh, and the CGI is awful.
shanetac1Feb 25, 2018
Absolutely terrible!! Starred Fatman not Batman!
Absolutely terrible!! Starred Fatman not Batman!
Superman was overpowered and there is a lack of enemies as they are all the same. The cgi on Steppenwolf was absolutely terrible and took you out of the movie. It broke immersion and made you feel like you were watching a video game. It tried to copy the Marvel formula and failed. I had just watched Ragnorak and laughed my butt off at the jokes in that. All the jokes in this fell flat.
They shouldn't make another one!! The original Batman and the Nolan movies are just better movies. They get Batman right.
CarlosBravoDec 28, 2017
awful movie tes i know was **** xdxd is sad but it is hail mexico nxjasxcnasnklnsklsnsjknklcnklscnsckalnascklsca
Jhamps96Nov 22, 2017
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This movie is a mess. The plot is convoluted. The CGI is bad. The villain is terrible. There is very little to like about this movie. Yet, with that, it is still way better than Batman versus Superman. Almost every character has a fun moment. There are laughs to be had and it is still fun to finally see all these characters on the screen together. Superman's return is a bit confusing and is a major reason for the confusing plot. Characters seem to have information just to move the plot along. It is also short... I think it could have benefited from a longer run time. The final battle is boring and predictable. Overall, I would say there is a lot more bad than good. I would skip out on this film. Expand
CinefluxMar 1, 2018
Worth DC movie ever, so far...

I want to recover my 2 hours wasted watching very bad fan service
KaustavJan 28, 2018
Despite the fantastical CGI showpieces, I really can't give anything to this movie on basis of that. For Marvel surely has done better in that department and still manage to resemble bare-minimum and average act story-lines in their movies.Despite the fantastical CGI showpieces, I really can't give anything to this movie on basis of that. For Marvel surely has done better in that department and still manage to resemble bare-minimum and average act story-lines in their movies.
Justice League does try to do what Avengers had to with 5 to 6 prep origin movies and much more prolonged and sustained storytelling which they knew has a future beyond the today and immediate box office. JL hurries through characters, their intros, their dialogues, camaraderie and the cast doesn't even look comfortable. Ben Affleck seemed a grizzly sort of fine before but now, he's just bland and without even a proper thing or two to say. Ezra Miller has an acceptably enjoyable quirkiness that could be associated with a very young Barry Allen but that's that; he's no quicksilver from X-Men Future of The Past irrespective of the speed matching debate. And Cyborg, well that character was simply unnecessary beyond the point of ticking some sort of checklist. The only saving grace is Gal Gadot's existence as Wonder Woman and Aquaman's (I hope they don't ruin the legacy of machismo that is Jason Momoa) Ode to her. Lastly, Steppenwolf is a straw-man baddie that could be anyone, possibly even the dark master Darkseid himself.
Justice League is obvious failure of an overcooked hotch-potch that Zack Snyder (He had personal problems during that period) and Joss Whedon (perhaps, his sneaky feminist ally act kept him busy,, hmmm...) indulged in DC's corporate kerfuffling.
luke100Jan 9, 2018
It's the simplest superhero story that you could possibly tell, and the movie fails to do even that. Every single scene has a plot hole. The villain is terribly written and the CGI on him is garbage. I endlessly enjoyed its everlasting stupidity.
NinteundoApr 21, 2018
If you get Batman v Superman and remove the (very few) exciting parts you get justice league.
LivingTribunalApr 23, 2018
If you are a big fan of DC comics or fan of Batman, you will be seriously disappointed. They don't have harmony. They just fight. In Avengers, they had harmony, and each character did their job as a team member. In Justice League, everythingIf you are a big fan of DC comics or fan of Batman, you will be seriously disappointed. They don't have harmony. They just fight. In Avengers, they had harmony, and each character did their job as a team member. In Justice League, everything was all about power, so Batgod just became Battrash. It was even worse than Dawn of Justice. I was fan of Batman and Ben's apple face, I started to hate WB.
DC had lost hope. I will wait until Steven Spielberg creates a shine of hope an I will wait until finally Christopher Nolan creates new Batman movie with Hans Zimmer.
EludiumQ36Jul 14, 2018
Something's wrong when you have a production budget of $100M+ and you can't make a film that's all 9s and 10s. The VFX are great but you don't win on that alone. I think we've reached a point in film making where the storytelling and actingSomething's wrong when you have a production budget of $100M+ and you can't make a film that's all 9s and 10s. The VFX are great but you don't win on that alone. I think we've reached a point in film making where the storytelling and acting just cannot keep up with the amazing VFX and that's why you see all the disappointment with this movie experience, and why people are saying so much of it is laughable - there's an imbalance that's going to take a film genius to correct. Expand
cottemannMay 4, 2018
Not the worst movie ever but definitely a huge pile of problems. The main problem with this movie is I don't think they ever figured out what movie they were making. It feels like every scene was borrowed from other movies and done worse.Not the worst movie ever but definitely a huge pile of problems. The main problem with this movie is I don't think they ever figured out what movie they were making. It feels like every scene was borrowed from other movies and done worse. DCEU needs a reboot because there are some great stories but the current film makers are really bad at almost every aspect of film making it just needs to end before it gets worse. Wonder Woman will probably stay the only good DCEU film to date. Expand
stgrunuApr 15, 2018
You can almost touch the greenscreen in some scenes. It's not a bad movie but it's a bore and that's the worst thing a movie can be.
flubossMar 25, 2018
The CGI is a joke but the sory is even worse. It's a mashup of my childhood heroes (I only read DC comics) but there is no chemistry between them. Next time (I hope there will not be a next time) please search for a more creative word then "box"...
ourtimehascomeMay 8, 2018
Snyder is a horrible writer, but an excellent director. Justice League is the perfect example of this. The dialogue is cliche, the relationship between characters is unsatisfying given it's the entire point of a film to be a team. The plot isSnyder is a horrible writer, but an excellent director. Justice League is the perfect example of this. The dialogue is cliche, the relationship between characters is unsatisfying given it's the entire point of a film to be a team. The plot is childish at best. Godot and Miller give excellent performances but they can't hold up the entire film on their own. Expand
ericrosarFeb 6, 2018
WOW!! "The Room", "Birdemic", Neil Breen's "Fateful Findings", and now...Justice League. It's awesome to watch such a big budget production fail so miserably on almost everything, only with the exception of one or good 2 scenes, and BenWOW!! "The Room", "Birdemic", Neil Breen's "Fateful Findings", and now...Justice League. It's awesome to watch such a big budget production fail so miserably on almost everything, only with the exception of one or good 2 scenes, and Ben Afflect's acting (which gave Batman some depth)...However, no clear story structure, shallow character development, and the worst CGI imaginable really give this turd a beautiful spin. It was like watching Blue's Clues level of backdrop artwork. I could go on and on about other beautifully bad details (like the editing) but what made this movie even funnier was the comically shallow and underdeveloped villain Captain StepenBadGuyWolf; just an amazingly weak character that does bad things because the script says he's supposed to. I totally recommend this laugh-out-loud comedy for its genuine attempt to be an EPIC movie and failing with the same level of EPICNESS. -5/5 Expand
MindtricksSep 7, 2018
This is the worst DCEU movie so far
Whedon and Elfman **** up this movie so hard
ConorMacleodDec 18, 2017
A shallow depiction of a fun and entertaining super-hero team movie with a cast that desperately attempts to save the tone of the movie.
Dragonfly44May 5, 2018
There are so many things wrong with this movie. It is very cheesy, has horridly forgettable characters, a bland villain, is extremely predictable and unlike the other DC movies who had those problems, is rarely fun to watch. The CGI is alsoThere are so many things wrong with this movie. It is very cheesy, has horridly forgettable characters, a bland villain, is extremely predictable and unlike the other DC movies who had those problems, is rarely fun to watch. The CGI is also laughable. It's one of the only movies I've ever watched that I'd rather just stare at the blank screen than watch

Rating- 9%
HannibalMortisDec 20, 2017
Worst superhero movie since Greenlantern. Both story and art direction was way of rails and whole movie didn't make sense at all. Cyborg looks like some lowbudget fanfilm vfx monster.
mattkerr494May 9, 2018
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I think this film would probably get a lot more hate if ANYBODY even had the energy to care about it at this point. What should have been the shining moment in DC's movie universe instead just turned out a fat nothing. Sure, a couple of the scenes were cool (Superman's revival was awesome, even if a bit dumb), but overall the plot was boring, the villain was boring, the quips were more annoying than endearing, and the whole thing didn't even have the visuals to back it up. Walking the line between poorly executed and straight-up bad.

Watched May 3rd 2018