Lionsgate | Release Date: January 16, 2009
7.0
Generally favorable reviews based on 151 Ratings
Watch Now
bfoore90Apr 29, 2020
I never saw the original one but I caught this one on Netflix and its a pretty by the numbers slasher film with an ending you see coming a mile away.
joeypJun 17, 2009
Bad acting. even worse directing and horrible sound effects. In the combination of a lifetime of bad movies.
VicC.Jan 17, 2009
Worst movie i have seen in years. save your money. save your brain cells. save yourself... from this horrific movie 3D isn't even that great.
johnJan 17, 2009
My bloody Valentine is the worst movie of the year. I was bored and it is a BAD FILM.
robertoiglesiasApr 30, 2020
Ok seriously, how is this loved so much?
These characters are extremely unlikable, besides Sarah. The CGI effects are horrendous and awful. The 3D effects are annoying. And this film looks so cheaply made.
The twist is obvious, so the
Ok seriously, how is this loved so much?
The twist is obvious, so the filmmakers were like "let's make the other characters unlikable a**holes, just to add suspense."

This is such a rushed cash grab with very little intelligence. But people like seeing crap being thrown at them in 3D, so this film is loved by the people who don't think.

And the climax is very lame and underwhelming. It's just a short fight with a boring explosion.