Warner Bros. Pictures | Release Date: January 12, 2000
7.8
Generally favorable reviews based on 20 Ratings
Watch Now
ChristinaLOct 2, 2006
I liked the movie a lot it got to me.
0 of 0 users found this helpful
Meth-dudeDec 28, 2017
While the story wasn't particularly original, the movie was quite predictable and the acting was only decent, it was still entertaining enough to watch. If you like heartwarming movies about dogs you'll probably appreciate this one.
homer4presidentMar 28, 2015
My Dog Skip is a very good family drama. The film is quite simple, but manages to be very good. The cast do a fine job here, and lead actor Frankie Muniz is very good compared to his other film roles. This is a well acted film, one that isMy Dog Skip is a very good family drama. The film is quite simple, but manages to be very good. The cast do a fine job here, and lead actor Frankie Muniz is very good compared to his other film roles. This is a well acted film, one that is sure to appeal to the entire family. This film has charm, a well written story and a good dose of comedy into its drama, which makes it a memorable film. The film is nothing new, but it works well enough to be fun, dramatic, sad and entertaining. Expand
EpicLadySpongeApr 7, 2016
My Dog Skip won't be enjoyable for those dog haters (Ok, how many people in the exact dang world hates dogs? In my guess, 0 because I never met one), but it will be enjoyable for dog lovers all the way!