Warner Bros. Pictures | Release Date: September 26, 2008
Mixed or average reviews based on 53 Ratings
Watch Now
Buy on
MarinaD.Dec 6, 2008
Ahhh... what a chick-flick! I loved it as a 2-box movie. (You'll need two boxes of tissues if you'll go & see it) As long as you know what you're going to see, I can recommend it. The house looked great!!!
AmandaH.Mar 15, 2009
I thought this movie was beautiful, It shows how real love can feel. When she received his letters she acted just how I do when I recive a letter from my fiance in bootcamp. I understood the characters and wept with them.
KristinJan 13, 2009
I loved this movie!! I am a huge Nicholas Sparks fan! I cried through just about all of the movie. If you actually have a heart, this movie is one to see!!
MichelleSMar 28, 2009
I thought this movie was pretty entertaining for a love story. I thought the storyline itself was different and had the right amount of comedy, sappiness and drama. I was surprised by the ending. I guess not all love stories have that I thought this movie was pretty entertaining for a love story. I thought the storyline itself was different and had the right amount of comedy, sappiness and drama. I was surprised by the ending. I guess not all love stories have that stereotypical happily ever after. I do feel that this still ended on a good note in that she learned a lot about herself and what she wanted out of life. And come on, how can you go wrong with Richard Gere and Diane Lane! Expand