Universal Pictures | Release Date: December 21, 2022
8.8
Universal acclaim based on 389 Ratings
Watch Now
snorkissJan 6, 2023
It's fine, but not nearly as funny or clever as the preceding Shrek films. The main characters were more cutesy than funny, the art style while vibrant, didn't fully work for me and I found the film became rather tiresome around the 1hr markIt's fine, but not nearly as funny or clever as the preceding Shrek films. The main characters were more cutesy than funny, the art style while vibrant, didn't fully work for me and I found the film became rather tiresome around the 1hr mark - 6 cat lives out of 10 Expand
Dee-Jay_DeliJan 7, 2023
Charming, but slightly overrated film.
Charming, but slightly overrated film.
Puss in Boots 2 is a fun and pretty film, well-pace dand with a good, heartfelt message. But it doesn't quite live up to the rave-reviews in my opinion. The humor dropped off rather quickly and the emotional core didn't quite hit home.

It works, but not quite as well as the reviews led me to expect.
Alucard1809Jan 28, 2023
Excelente película con gran mensaje, de lo mejor de los últimos años......
royalguy07Jan 6, 2023
The animation kinda shuffled between absolutely perfect and choppy/disjointed. The characters were fun enough also I enjoyed it. I laughed out loud at the MCU style Shrek stinger tease at the end.
deenshanFeb 18, 2023
Entertaining story, but the graphics and animation were horrible! If I wanted to watch anime...well I never want to watch anime. I feel robbed paying to watch this because it was all anime, especially the action scenes.
MogglarFeb 19, 2023
Typical get to the end first type of movie, pretty boring but I guess fun for kids?