IFC Midnight | Release Date: January 4, 2019
7.0
Generally favorable reviews based on 10 Ratings
Watch Now
OlivierPielJan 13, 2019
if you are bored and need to take your mind off things. A movie that should be sponsored by Kleenex. Mediocrity at its best :)
whoever81Apr 4, 2019
It's a pretty average thriller. Run of the mill "escape against all odds". It brings nothing new to the genre.
Karmazyn83Apr 30, 2019
One girl tries to come back home for a break but because of the jammed motorway she needs to take alternate route. That is how her story starts. Story filled with dread and horror. Nobody is prepared for what is going to unfold here. When youOne girl tries to come back home for a break but because of the jammed motorway she needs to take alternate route. That is how her story starts. Story filled with dread and horror. Nobody is prepared for what is going to unfold here. When you travel deep into the redneck's territory you are asking for trouble. Movie takes you on the trip deep into human's nature. You will see fight for survival for at least ..... 35 minutes, than the movie completely changes dynamic and the constant initial feeling of danger, dread and uncertainty evaporates and is replaced by catalougue of "Ohhh I DID SEE THAT COMING" and than ends with "OHHHH I KNEW IT IS GONNA END LIKE THIS, WHAT A WASTED OPPORTUNITY". I watched the whole movie, my wi-fe fell asleep midway through. There are far better movies of this type. I would position this somewhere between: "Lack of substance and style" and "only watch if you are waiting for next episode of your favorite TV show or computer/console broke down". Alternatively if you like this sort of movies watch first 35 minutes and than fast forward to the last 20. Expand
qbaseJan 20, 2019
Η ταινία ακολουθεί μία φιλόδοξη και πανέξυπνη τελειόφοιτη κολεγίου που κατευθύνεται σε μια συνέντευξη για δουλειά, αλλά κάνει μια λανθασμένη στροφή και καταλήγει βαθιά μέσα στο παγωμένο δάσος του Κεντάκι.
Εκεί θα αναγκαστεί να κάνει μια άβολη
Εκεί θα αναγκαστεί να κάνει μια άβολη συμμαχία με ένα περίεργο μοναχικό τύπο με σκοτεινές προθέσεις, προσπαθώντας να επιβιώσει από τους διώκτες της και να επιστρέψει στην ασφάλεια του σπιτιού της.
kelleybruggereJan 24, 2019
Rust Creek kept me on the edge of my seat, and honestly I can't wait to see it again. That's a lot coming from someone who has seen a lot of movies, most of which I never revisit. The direction of Jen McGowen combined with a great cast setsRust Creek kept me on the edge of my seat, and honestly I can't wait to see it again. That's a lot coming from someone who has seen a lot of movies, most of which I never revisit. The direction of Jen McGowen combined with a great cast sets the stage for this woodsy, cold and calculating thriller. Expand