Indomina Releasing | Release Date: June 15, 2012
6.6
Generally favorable reviews based on 10 Ratings
Watch Now
OizramDec 24, 2013
Although I found the whole documentary quite interesting, it kinda felt fragmentary to me.
Sort of a puzzle (to use Eminem's words) lacking of some useful-to-join-the-ensemble piece, but this could easily be reconnected to the wild, smoky, gutty nature of hip-hop itself. Not really a documentary stricto sensu, rather an enjoyable peeping of rap legends sharing some good time together and explaining their subjective point of view over the evolution of the movement and their rhymes-crafting techniques. In the end, I didn't find the curse offensive, instead, I would have felt insulted by the use of a false polished and politically correct language, only made up for the camera.
iCronicJul 12, 2014
Simple, good documentary, with some of the old heads saying some things about the whole art form