Warner Bros. Pictures | Release Date: October 17, 1997
Watch Now
Buy on
amheretojudgeJan 16, 2018
go on..

The Devil's Advocate Setting up the plot and characters for more than an hour is too much especially if there isn't any thread to hold on to for the audience after which the movie paces up for its surprising final act but till then
go on..

The Devil's Advocate

Setting up the plot and characters for more than an hour is too much especially if there isn't any thread to hold on to for the audience after which the movie paces up for its surprising final act but till then it is hard to come back.
MadameQuelhasJun 6, 2013
It is not a brilliant movie, but it's amusing. The devil's character begun to be mysterious and with the right speech, but at the end it is ruined by the good vs devil's "cliché" conversation.
MrIslamicApr 25, 2021
When stuff is actually happening the movie is probably an 8/10 but when nothing is happening (which happens a lot) it's a 5/10.
Amirhosein2005Jul 2, 2021
A not-so-attractive film that has no visual story. But there is nothing wrong with the actors. Especially the beautiful game of Al Pacino, which is one of the positive points of the film.
akshatmahajanNov 15, 2021
I wanted to see this movie long time ago and now I finally watched it. Movie started with a promising note but after that what happened was nothing but dragging on. Movie felt too long to me. It could have been half an hour short easily.I wanted to see this movie long time ago and now I finally watched it. Movie started with a promising note but after that what happened was nothing but dragging on. Movie felt too long to me. It could have been half an hour short easily. Also, the problem with the movie is that you know who is the devil so there's no suspense about that. There were some shocking and surprising moments which kept the movie alive. Overall, it is a good watch especially for the performances of Reeves and Pacino. Expand