Strand Releasing | Release Date: September 27, 2019
6.9
Generally favorable reviews based on 16 Ratings
Watch Now
patrasOct 26, 2019
Anyone who compares this to Zodiac should stop writing about movies, like seriously this is totally different kind of movie, accenting social hell of 1970s NDR and the characters who try to (in case of Fritz very violently) navigate throughAnyone who compares this to Zodiac should stop writing about movies, like seriously this is totally different kind of movie, accenting social hell of 1970s NDR and the characters who try to (in case of Fritz very violently) navigate through life without even glimpse of something better in the future. American critics should just learn a thing or two about history of Europe or simply just don't watch this. Expand
JeniaNov 17, 2019
the main actor puts on a good show, and really makes you feel uneasy.
the movie itself, it's just uncomfortable to watch.. especially the sad bar that inhabits all of those social rejects and alcoholics.
the story is also very easy to
the main actor puts on a good show, and really makes you feel uneasy.
the story is also very easy to anticipate, and to me, it's un-origianl and is very much like any other ted bundy-esque films, where you always kind of know what is going to happen.

wouldn't recommend watching.
Pand4thMar 13, 2021
Tldr: # - # - # - # Avoid this movie. Wasted time, worst movie I've ever seen - not so bad it's fun - just plain bad. And disgusting and disturbing - felt like puking a couple of times. Still haunted by gruesome depictions and scenes fromTldr: # - # - # - # Avoid this movie. Wasted time, worst movie I've ever seen - not so bad it's fun - just plain bad. And disgusting and disturbing - felt like puking a couple of times. Still haunted by gruesome depictions and scenes from this movie. I wish I could unsee it. # - # - # - # I'm a rather content, I've watched the film in its entirety, and i absolutely regret it. The hauntingly disgusting sex-scenes and gore still haunt me on a regular basis, even months after watching it... in the worst possible way. The movie feels like an anti hollywood movie - the way the movie is shot, the scenes, plots and characters and their respective arcs are handled in a very deviant way. But this movie goes to show, that different definetely doesn't equal good. Far from it.

I'd rate this movie 0 out of 10 - but I have to give credit to the actor playing the main role - he really nailed the disgusting character that the directors wanted him to play that well, that the thought of him still gives me nightmares.

In case any of the movie directors reads this:
If the best thing one can say about your movie is that it had an ending, then it is a sh!#ty movie.