Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures | Release Date: April 15, 2016
7.5
Generally favorable reviews based on 758 Ratings
Watch Now
night4Apr 28, 2016
I suppose if you like staring at a half-naked child for hours, this would be a good movie.

I was bored to tears, and so were most of the people nearby, I think.
arash22Aug 14, 2016
I hate it when technology makes everything possible. maybe this movie was just for kids and I hated it because I'm too old for it. but the fact that they can do almost anything with this computers make me sick.
I am not totally against
I am not totally against special effects but when the movie have nothing to offer except fake world and characters with a **** story there is no way but to flush it down. the only thing is worse than this kind of mechanical movies is my English. sorry.
TheKavehJApr 30, 2016
Sure, the CGI is amazing in the rendition of the 1967 classic, but the rest of the movie seems unnecessary. The film tends to bore, and it becomes miserable to watch.
queglayMay 9, 2016
Great animation, but the story was one dimensional and lacking to me. It's based almost entirely on conflict, and story tellers today have a duty to enlighten us more than this story did. My 8 year old was as disappointed as I was.
Cedric_GAug 25, 2016
And this to my knowlage and from what I remember was the first of several plotless visual over hyped "masterpieces" that I made the mistake of wasting my money on this year! The most recent being Kubo and the two stings. Unless your a hipsterAnd this to my knowlage and from what I remember was the first of several plotless visual over hyped "masterpieces" that I made the mistake of wasting my money on this year! The most recent being Kubo and the two stings. Unless your a hipster art-nut or a teenager think twice before you read reviews that go on and on about a movie looking "amazing" it's very likely you'll be up for major disappointment! Expand
buk_lauMay 4, 2016
what a bad film, disney must be back at it again.what a bad film, disney must be back at it again.what a bad film, disney must be back at it again.what a bad film, disney must be back at it again.what a bad film, disney must be back at itwhat a bad film, disney must be back at it again.what a bad film, disney must be back at it again.what a bad film, disney must be back at it again.what a bad film, disney must be back at it again.what a bad film, disney must be back at it again.what a bad film, disney must be back at it again. Expand
Lennon-SAug 24, 2016
Yet again we have film to gathered praise strictly on visual delights alone. And this and now Kubo I can't help but be in disbelief and the movie going audience and critics alike who refuse to weigh a film on its story.
Joshua023May 18, 2016
They must of had a low budget it just sucked. Music was the hole thing. this was stupid. I'll just have my kid watch the first one. How could you leave out the great monkey song Im lost. sucks...
Nobilis1984Apr 21, 2016
To understand why I do not like the movie you have to know that I was born in the 80s and thus know the original. It was even more beautiful and lovingly gezeichneteUnterhaltung. It had a special charm and loving characters.
This one looks
This one looks really great and is also displayed realistically. But Bagira and Co are a disappointment.
Since the special charm missing I mentioned. Everything what makes the Disney classics so famous is not found. The humanity of animals is no longer there. Bagira one imagines the original as a buddy by your side before. Here he is just only an animal for which one does not feel any great sympathy.
autcheApr 15, 2016
Total rubbish movie. Just as boring as the original; can't decide if it wants to be suspenseful, scary, comedy or musical. Don't worry, it does all things equally crappy - except for being boring; that it excelled at. Only redeemingTotal rubbish movie. Just as boring as the original; can't decide if it wants to be suspenseful, scary, comedy or musical. Don't worry, it does all things equally crappy - except for being boring; that it excelled at. Only redeeming quality was Bill Murray & Ben Kingsley. I swear, the kid has to be the son of the guy that played Anakin Skywalker in episode 1.. Most kids within a 10 foot radius were sleeping; heard more than a few times kids asking what time is it and is it almost over. Ugh...this was almost completely awful (sans Bill Murray & Ben Kingsley). Expand
JunelKeanJan 12, 2018
Based on the books of Rudyard Kipling and the 1967 animated classic, “The Jungle Book” returns to tell the story of Mowgli (Sethi), a man-cub raised by a pack of wolves and his journey to stop the evil forces of the jungle. Hollywood A-listsBased on the books of Rudyard Kipling and the 1967 animated classic, “The Jungle Book” returns to tell the story of Mowgli (Sethi), a man-cub raised by a pack of wolves and his journey to stop the evil forces of the jungle. Hollywood A-lists voice the iconic characters and bring them to life, and among them are Bill Murray, Giancarlo Esposito, Idris Elba, Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong’O, Ben Kingsley and Cristopher Walken.

Without altering too much to the source material, director Jon Favreau and writer Justin Marks modernizes the characters to show their different personalities with a sign of respect to its original tale. However, the elements are lacking to excite, wander, or even scare, thus making the impact to me steady for the 110 minute runtime of the movie.

The Jungle Book guarantees the eye-impact of its audience, that the movie ends up being negligible. Lastly, it also poorly handles the genres of comedy, action, drama, fantasy and musical, therefore keeping the balance of its tone inconsistently.

VERDICT: Visually, The Jungle Book’s 3D work is impressive and marvelous, but storywise, the crew forgets to include the most important Disney signature – the heart.
GorbaxDec 2, 2017
This movie has a mostly great cast, that it completely wastes. The film somewhat mercifully, considering the quality of the ones still in there, sheds most musical portions morphing into a poorly done adventure film.
Miles_SDec 3, 2017
LivingTribunalJun 18, 2018
AS soon as I found out that the actor for Mowgli is so bad at acting, I couldn't focus on anything, and I don't think there is anything I enjoyed. It is true that those voices were great, but it wasn't the perfect casting. Also the ending wasAS soon as I found out that the actor for Mowgli is so bad at acting, I couldn't focus on anything, and I don't think there is anything I enjoyed. It is true that those voices were great, but it wasn't the perfect casting. Also the ending was completely from The Lion King. Expand
Chempion1Jun 2, 2020
Начну с хорошего. Графика и анимация в фильме на высоте. Сюжет, ну для 12 летнего ребенка, даже ничего.
Теперь о страшном. В фильме, пантера Багира это мужик-трансвестит, который может рожать котят!!! А Каа, это женщина......!!!
Это же
Это же САДОМИЯ какая то! Disney вы же для ДЕТЕЙ снимаете!
ОПОМНИТЕСЬ! ЧТО ВЫ ДЕЛАЕТЕ!!!
Вам же теперь свой мультфильм переозвучивать придется! Детей не жалеете, хоть бабло пожалейте!