GKIDS | Release Date: January 15, 2020
Watch Now
Watch Now
Buy on
BikerjamesSep 21, 2020
The movie is beautiful to look at, but the protagonist is a 16 year old runaway boy who seemingly whines and screams his way through life. He is over emotional and needs Prozac. We never do find out why he ran away. The story is a completeThe movie is beautiful to look at, but the protagonist is a 16 year old runaway boy who seemingly whines and screams his way through life. He is over emotional and needs Prozac. We never do find out why he ran away. The story is a complete fantasy, his girlfriend is able to create sunny days when it's raining, but that part didn't bother me. I also found the soundtrack very annoying at times, with a piano repeating the same refrain over and over. I love Anime, but this was not one of my favorites. Expand
s666aSep 1, 2020
You can just float yourself with the story, the drama, the romance, get wet in rain. Feel the emotions and feel the weather with them!
freeKade1kaJun 16, 2020
cag345Jan 15, 2020
The new movie of the creator of the fantastic Your Name is summed up in an attempt to show that this director has a lot of imagination and is able to build a story of fantasy, romance and genius. Has he achieved it? Unfortunately not always.The new movie of the creator of the fantastic Your Name is summed up in an attempt to show that this director has a lot of imagination and is able to build a story of fantasy, romance and genius. Has he achieved it? Unfortunately not always. The movie is fine, it is beautiful, fun and bold, but at sometimes it leaves you with a taste in your mouth that you are not seeing a new Your Name, knowing that this could be the reason why the film attracted. Hodoka and Hina are very similar to the other protagonists, and yet you do not fall in love with them completely even if you see them falling from the sky while listening to beautiful music, because there is not enough argument in the story to really sympathize with them.

The adventure does not always feel exciting and there are moments that feel forced. In terms of maturity, it seems to me a breakthrough with respect to Your name but certain decisions related to this path seem too much to me (the use of a gun, some choices of Hina to make money) for a children's film, which is mostly a romance youth. In the same way, I would have liked it to be better explained because Hina is a sun girl and that would have deepened more in that way to efficiently impact the clear message that the film has in function of humans and the climatic impact.

I was able to enjoy Weathering with you and maybe I would have liked it better if I had not seen Your name before, but we always tend to compare and it is inevitable for me not to do it.
matthewmirlianiJan 24, 2020
Beautifully constructed, filled with deep emotions, and endearing with its humor and heart, Weathering with You is a pure delight and a tearfully gorgeous triumph that demands several viewings. It combines romance with apocalyptic sci-fi,Beautifully constructed, filled with deep emotions, and endearing with its humor and heart, Weathering with You is a pure delight and a tearfully gorgeous triumph that demands several viewings. It combines romance with apocalyptic sci-fi, urban sprawl anxiety, and millennial angst - and in this way, is an earnest and comforting story for our times. Expand
hnestlyontheslyMar 2, 2020
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Weathering With You makes about as much sense grammatically as its plot. The movie hinges on an actually cool metaphor for the tragic relationship between the youth and climate change, which works with the storyline but the follow through is stupid to harmful. The film is full of pseudo-intellectual nods to global warming and the "Anthropocene" era, but in order to exculpate the decision of the main character, it almost verges on climate denial, offering all sorts of cooky, New Age theories about coastal cities returning to the sea, being reclaimed by nature. It is devoid of commentary on the connection between consumer capitalism and climate change, despite its visual attention to verisimilitude. For all the accurately drawn Big Macs and ChocoPies, the movie has no **** to give about its apparent central metaphor. It is heavy with metatheatric jokes about art and anime at the beginning (for instance, one of the characters describes the fate of "sunshine girls" to be that they are eventually "spirited away" get it hahaha ok), but as the movie proceeds its weighed down with the stupid choices and incuriosity of its protagonist. It is Japan's entry for Best Picture for 2019, by the same director (Makoto Shinkai) as last year's disappointing Your Name, the (spoilers) overwrought gender-bending time travel film that hinges on the idea that two horny teenagers who are inhabiting each other's bodies would never bother to check the calendar or look for their own address in the age of cell phones and the Internet. Your Name was able to make Wife weep at its climax, so she had marked down this film as a must-see several weeks ago. I had major misgivings because of the enthusiasm gap I experienced from last time. I find Shinkai's films feel emotionally stunted. Everyone feels all of their emotions cranked up to 11. They lean heavily on a fantastical element that feels manufactured more for its visuals than anything that flows from necessity of plot and never let common sense get in the way of a cool scene. My least favorite things about this movie is the loose ends that are so lazily not tied up: the way that the dead mother of Suga's child, who died "in an accident" years earlier, is obviously another "sunshine girl" sacrifice that Suga could not help either, because why else would Suga be the one to save Hodaka on the ferry during the freak weather occurrence in the first scene? Wife says that the inability to square the circle on Suga's backstory is in line with his central character trait, the way that he's constantly undermining himself. Because why else would he stare at a wall of water gathering above his study and think, I should open the window to let all this water completely wreck my office. Or as friend put it, "If I let the water in through this window it will cause literally thousands of dollars of damage to clean up. F* it." Probably the most irritating thing about Weathering With You is how manufactured Hina's crisis feels. There are no external forces of evil, a hallmark of some of the **** anime in my estimation. Rather, Shinkai has developed this quirky character, given her powers beyond her wildest imagination, then built in that character's tragic end for the greatest emotional impact, and then tried to make everyone feel bad that her ability to change the weather should come with stakes and consequences. Consequences that Shinkai himself has mandated. No one but Shinkai has demanded that Hina should have to suffer for her relatively small-minded but mostly innocent acts of weather control. Hina at no point questions Why me? or How can I explain this phenomenon (without taking on faith the ravings of a old man whose own grandson doesn't trust when interviewed)? Because that is not the point of Hina. Weathering With You advances the idea that you can only be female in a story if you are a busty sex object that good-naturedly laughs off the pervy advances of a 15 year old coworker or a flat-chested human sacrifice "not cut out" for underage sex work.

Hina spends most of her time in various states of distress, whether its covered in a horde of water fish or inexplicably falling through the sky and breaking only her necklace or losing her ring that her friend of one month gives her on the advice of her purposefully androgynous little brother. Hina's secret about her age is the dumbest possible plot twist for that character. Her blank expression of non-threatening helpfulness is played and replayed (every scene in which she and Hodaka interact is flashbacked) for maximal emotional impact at the climax. Natsumi, Suga's suspected mistress, by contrast is pure fan service in low-cut tops, proffering alcohol to minors at key moments of celebration. She is available and boy crazy and not at all creeped out by Hodaka's attention. About a page more of review back at the site, but this gives you a taste.
ericrendeiroJan 16, 2020
I haven’t watch the movie yet, but I can already tell this is another excellent anime movie that will leave it’s mark. 10 out of 10.
SeriousGameFanJan 3, 2021
If you watched 'Your Name', you probably want to see more similar movies, and you'll come to this one. Don't waste your time. This one is more drawn out; unnecessarily, and more contrived. You'll know what should happen next, but they drawIf you watched 'Your Name', you probably want to see more similar movies, and you'll come to this one. Don't waste your time. This one is more drawn out; unnecessarily, and more contrived. You'll know what should happen next, but they draw the scene to extend runtime. Also, some of the characters suddenly "turn" temporarily antagonist, just to provide some barrier between the main character and his goal. It's very obviously done, and if you've seen something more masterfully done like 'Your Name', you'll have little stomach for anything less. Expand
alejandro970Apr 17, 2021
¿Why does it always rain on me? A love story of a young runaway and a girl with the ability to make it rain or shine at will, which is altered by fate itself. Will they be able to change it? A movie for otakus with the same strengths as Your name.
DeanomiteJun 8, 2020
Granted I am not the target audience for this sort of movie, it was like watching an episode of Friends, light, pretty and forgettable. I loved Garden of Words and so checked out Your Name which was beautiful but to me not magical like GardenGranted I am not the target audience for this sort of movie, it was like watching an episode of Friends, light, pretty and forgettable. I loved Garden of Words and so checked out Your Name which was beautiful but to me not magical like Garden of Words. Comparatively this was forgettable. Expand
JLuis_001Feb 5, 2021
I did feel that it was more simplistic than Your Name, and yes, I admit that's an unfair comparison, but unfortunately recurrent in the animation genre.

The plot does not always feel stable, but the story is honest and it's appreciated that it avoids fable archetypes, because while it's true that the fantasy/science fiction element is more than present, the approach is credibly contemporary.

I did like it.
JokohamaJan 19, 2020
Beautiful visual and kind of emotional story, a bit of happy and a bit of sadness.
BLOODRAINEMJan 15, 2020
Very unusual story and style from Makoto Shinkai this. You will find some parallels with Miyazaki films
SoulWarfareDec 15, 2020
After watching the amazing Japanese animation movie "Your Name", I've wanted to watch director Makoto Shinkai's next work. The premise is simple and it's about "A boy runs away to Tokyo and befriends a girl who appears to be able toAfter watching the amazing Japanese animation movie "Your Name", I've wanted to watch director Makoto Shinkai's next work. The premise is simple and it's about "A boy runs away to Tokyo and befriends a girl who appears to be able to manipulate the weather". So is the movie another hit from the director or a flop?

Let's get obvious out the way but the animation and art style is still absolutely gorgeous. There are so many shots in this movie that are visually stunning and is done with meticulous detail. The animation team somehow made the rain looks dazzling in different ways, sometimes foreboding and sometimes elegant, it's quite exceptional. There are a lot more supernatural elements in this movie compared to "Your Name" and these elements are magnificent to look at. Radwimps returns to do the music and it is still phenomenal here as well and the director utilises these Jpop songs at the right time and they hit the right notes. The characters are all great as well. The main leads are Hodaka who is a 16-year-old boy that ran away from home and moved to Tokyo, Hina who is a girl who takes part-time jobs to support her family after her mother's death and can control the weather. They meet each other by coincidence but end up tangled in each other lives. They are both lovable characters and the chemistry between each other is strong which leads to the strongest moments in the movie. I enjoyed watching both of them and following alongside them. The supporting characters are also great and also a lot more relevant and developed compared to "Your Name" making them stand out more. They are all distinct with their quirks and their struggles making them more memorable. So everything good in "Your Name" is good here but is the story still good? Yes, it is. There is a profound mystery ongoing throughout the movie about the constant rain happening in Tokyo, the weird "fish jelly water" floating around and Hina's weather power. However, the emotional core of the movie is the relationship between Hodaka and Hina which is what keeps the audience so engaged with the story. There are some very dramatic and heartwarming moments throughout that are genuinely touching. Additionally, the use of Japanese rituals and Shinto beliefs gives the movie it's own flavor that will set it apart from American romance movies.

So is the movie masterpiece? Unfortunately, no as the biggest flaw of this movie is that it feels too similar to "Your Name" and not as good. It's difficult to not compare it to "Your Name" when that was his last movie before this. Weathering with You follows too many similar beats to that of "Your Name" with how similar the acts and structure are. It doesn't help that the movie also a romance movie and also has the same Jpop band singing within the movie. It probably would have been better if this movie was something completely different as people can't avoid comparing it to the masterpiece "Your Name".

The movie also has some pacing issues as I feel it drags at times which is most prominent in the middle act. The movie could have cut around 5 to 10 minutes worth of stuff to improve the pacing so it feels more cohesive. It also uses a lot of cliches and cheesiness that are seen in romance movies especially in the final act which make the movie feel not as unique. Furthermore, there are a lot of plot threads still dangling that I feel should be answered such as why Hodaka ran away from home?, how Hina got her own house despite being young or why she has weather manipulation powers? and did Natsumi (a supporting character) get a job or not? It's weird to mention Natsumi is going through countless job interviews but failing and show it, only to not even bother to resolve it. Likewise, it's weird they don't elaborate much on the backstory of the main leads. Overall, it's a good movie but it just feels too similar to "Your Name". An interesting tidbit I've found about Makoto is that he wasn't exactly fond of the massive hype of "Your Name" as it made it difficult for him to live up to that hype for the next movie. Sadly, what he feared happened. I think it would've been better if Makoto did something a bit more drastically different and then comparing it wouldn't be so problematic. However, Weathering with You is still a visual glory with a narratively engaging story and likeable characters. Despite the lack of backstory for our main leads, we the audience will still have no trouble in rooting for them and wanting them to be together. It may not be as good as "Your Name" but it still went down a storm with me and I believe it would for you as well.
zNeverSleepingJul 24, 2020
É impossível não comparar essa obra com Your Name, e talvez isso até atrapalhe sua experiência. No meu caso, consegui pôr isso de lado enquanto assistia ao filme, mas vamos começas com algumas semelhanças que notei.

Primeiro, é obvio, se

Primeiro, é obvio, se trata da identidade visual. A direção de arte, fotografia, ost, tudo semelhante, o que é excelente. Sinto que "Your Name" teve uma visão mais autoral, que o faz parecer uma pintura diversas vezes, mas aqui o trabalha também é muito bem feito. gosto muito quando eles simulam o efeito 3D com os movimentos 360. Algumas fotografia em plano aberto são magnificas e nos deixam sem saber o que pensar. A OST casa muito bem com os mesmos e casa uma atmosfera unica.

Gostei muito das referencias diretas ao "Your Name". É um super presente aos fans da obra. O final foi agradável e, mesmo não ligando muito para a verosimilhança graças a suspensão da descrença aqui gerada, achei o final bem pé no chão, mesmo que não tenhamos muitas informações sobre os três anos do protagonista na sua cidade de origem.

Os personagens são excelentes, assim como seus relacionamentos interpessoais. Amei a dinâmica inicial, onde o diretor escolhe uma narrativa mais introspectiva, fazendo com que use sua cabeça para que entenda o que está acontecendo. Isso nos ajuda até mesmo a empatizar com os personagens. Os momentos de alivio cômico são mais "tímidos" que no "Your Name" - eu aprovo isso.

Por fim, "Weathering With You" traz uma experiencia solida, satisfatória e muito agradável para quem é amante do gênero e do estilo criado pelo Makoto Shinkai.
AkuzaFeb 18, 2020
i saw this as a double bill with "your name" - looking back, maybe this wasn't such a good decision as "your name" may have clouded my judgement on this film with the first being so good. Weathering with you has a fantastic story, greati saw this as a double bill with "your name" - looking back, maybe this wasn't such a good decision as "your name" may have clouded my judgement on this film with the first being so good. Weathering with you has a fantastic story, great characters with great development, the animation and sound is amazing. If you haven't seen this movie yet and your an anime fan, give it a watch and give it a chance. Most people are saying promare was the best anime movie of the year, i would be on the side of this film by some distance, while promare has it's moments, it's just mindless fun with not a lot of story, but still a good film, while this is great fun and has a great story. Expand
Ab-Rah768Jan 16, 2020
What a Masterpiece movie directed by Makoto Shinkai of Your Name. If you are non anime fan then also you will love this movie. Don't compare with Your Name movie both have different story line. This movie more focused on Nature and Love also.What a Masterpiece movie directed by Makoto Shinkai of Your Name. If you are non anime fan then also you will love this movie. Don't compare with Your Name movie both have different story line. This movie more focused on Nature and Love also. If you love watching romantic, adventure, fantasy then you will definitely love this movie by Makoto Shinkai. Animations were also great as you know. I will not spoil the movie here. Just go for it you will love this movie and soundtracks are also very good. Expand
wisnievskikacpeJan 16, 2020
Ten film jest cudowny. Pełna energia oraz pokaz energi. Ja tej ekranizacji przekazuje 7/10 punktów.
EMai110Jan 16, 2020
Must Watch. Breath taking scenes, fantastic story. will have you on the edge of you seat.
Delines-ElkaJan 17, 2020
Weathering With You is a work of art, a movie that gives many messages depending on how you interpret the movie and it's as good Your Name. With so many emotional Scenes and Characters that stay with you making it super memorable. please doWeathering With You is a work of art, a movie that gives many messages depending on how you interpret the movie and it's as good Your Name. With so many emotional Scenes and Characters that stay with you making it super memorable. please do watch Weathering With You it is great Expand
KelvinfsJan 29, 2020
Esse filme e lindo e o final entao meu deus que anime.amei tudo do anime estou apaixonado
Hachiko_sksJan 19, 2020
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. A whiny boy saves his girlfriend from prostitution to become her pimp and decides to destroy the ecosystem because of a teenage romance.

IMHO the story was totally weak. Lame main character, major plotholes and all the interesting parts of this universe where cut short for a (at best) mediocre love story. Plus points for the side characters though, they where really funny, and the gorgeous animations. But that's just not enough.
fiftywordreviewJan 30, 2020
While far off the level of Your Name, Weathering with You is another beautifully animated triumph from Makoto Shinkai. The story can feel a bit lacking, but an an excellent soundtrack and compelling characters along with the stunning visualsWhile far off the level of Your Name, Weathering with You is another beautifully animated triumph from Makoto Shinkai. The story can feel a bit lacking, but an an excellent soundtrack and compelling characters along with the stunning visuals make the film well worth the watch. Expand
Tomatoma2Feb 1, 2020
An absolute trainwreck of a story held together by beautiful animation, another solid Radwimps OST, and some good moments of characterization of its side characters. The plot *really* wants you to believe in the (honestly pretty contrived)An absolute trainwreck of a story held together by beautiful animation, another solid Radwimps OST, and some good moments of characterization of its side characters. The plot *really* wants you to believe in the (honestly pretty contrived) importance of the 15/16 year old romance between the two main characters, and if it doesn’t successfully convince you of that by the end, the last segment of the movie just feels incredibly out of place and unjustified. The movie theater I saw it in did not take kindly to the ending setup of the movie, with people actually laughing or shouting “WTF” at what were supposed to be melodramatic moments that just felt comedic in the absurdity of their execution. What a weird ending, and what an odd mix of positivity for teenage romance mixed with cynicism about society and the individual in the face of climate change. I really wish I could go back and delete the memory of this movie’s ending from my brain and just enjoy the first 75% of the movie I actually really did like. But as it stands I’m left more confused and bewildered at how shockingly bad of a place the movie leaves us at. Expand
GamerNat692Feb 19, 2020
To tell how well Makoto Shinkai's Weathering With You lives to all the expectations of the phenomenal Your Name is not the right way of looking at the film - for what we are getting here is a masterpiece of its own. Complete with mesmerizingTo tell how well Makoto Shinkai's Weathering With You lives to all the expectations of the phenomenal Your Name is not the right way of looking at the film - for what we are getting here is a masterpiece of its own. Complete with mesmerizing art-style and animation, a brilliant musical score, and a teenage love story which works so well, thanks to the skill full blend of crude grounds of reality with spectacular vistas of imagination - this film stands firmly as a gem of its own kind.
Firstly, thanks to the numerous otakus, who helped in signing the petition to release this film in India.
The skill of the Director in discussing a topic such as changing climatic conditions in Japan in the seamlessly stunning concept of a Sunshine Girl who is able to manipulate weather and potentially cease the incessant rains which are flooding the lanes of Tokyo – while humanizing the whole plot by a heart-warming teenage love story between high-school runaway Hodaka Morishima and the orphan, Sunshine girl Hina Amano is beyond praise. While there are plenty moments of real good humor sprinkled throughout the film – the film covers some dark aspects of life. The psychology of Hodaka’s leaving his family and native town to find space in the seemingly larger world of Tokyo layers on some really serious topics of depression and suffocation that are becoming increasingly prevalent in the teenagers of our society.The film in specific leans on the interaction between the two teens – and how their relation develops while the pair earn money, praise and some unwanted attention in the job of clearing the weather by Hina’s powers on demand. The main supporting cast too has its good share in the film. Their character development is also clearly well worked upon, for they play a key role in shaping the world and carrying the plot naturally. The film has references of previous Shinkai films. To how much extent? That, perhaps I won’t like to spoil … but fans who will see those parts will definitely be awestruck for a moment – like I was. The voice actors for the film have given really commendable performances – particularly the voice actor for Hina, Nana Mori. Japanese rock band Radwimps returns to provide a sensational soundtrack for the film, along with 5 songs. Each of them was a joy to hear, and like Your Name before, was wisely utilized – keeping in mind the actual mood of the film and its characters at the moment – intensifying the strong emotions of a particular moment – rather than intervening in the actual story-telling. The artworks we’ve seen in any Shinkai film till date has been far excelled in this rendition of a rain-flooded, modern city of Tokyo.There is a subtle balance of hand-drawn artwork and CG effects in providing the perfect rendition to the world, the characters and the weather. Add to this the creative genius of Shinkai’s masterful storytelling and the seemingly perfect music and songs by Radwimps and you get something that really can’t be expressed in mere words. This is where the film is the strongest – producing an extremely powerful outburst of emotions in the viewer by the juxtaposition of brilliant art design, touching musical score and immersive story moments. It is the strong sense of emotional link the film creates with the audience which makes this movie special - for creating those exquisite, escapist moments and making you believe in it. For it is not a film of rising action and deep morals - it is a film about connecting with our grand fantasies and imaginations - it is about thoughts, aspirations, and emotions - feelings, of happiness, joy, fear of loss, desolation, affection - the spontaneous, unabated love - a love that can't be critically analysed or described in intellectual critiques - but a love that should be tasted, touched and felt with our emotions. For it is not simply a movie - it's a Celebration of Love, something which must be felt with the same passion as with Hina and Hodaka to enjoy it - a Grand Escape from grim reality into the realm of dreams, fantasies and an innocent, selfless love.
Dostoyevsky3Jan 26, 2021
Weathering With You withers away any possible flaws with its wonderful message that wields powerful emotional weight.
zklJun 20, 2020
breathtaking visuals, stellar music, a fun movie for those things alone. like shinkai's other films it borrows alot from those that came before. while the story was a bit unfocused and a little juvenile it was still an entertaining ride. Notbreathtaking visuals, stellar music, a fun movie for those things alone. like shinkai's other films it borrows alot from those that came before. while the story was a bit unfocused and a little juvenile it was still an entertaining ride. Not as engaging narrative-wise compared to your name but kind of makes up for it on the technical side. Expand
Delines-Elka202Jun 18, 2020
I would simply like to start and say Weathering With You is a work of art, a movie that gives many messages depending on how you interpret the story. This movie shows how our choices have consequences and that making a choice requiresI would simply like to start and say Weathering With You is a work of art, a movie that gives many messages depending on how you interpret the story. This movie shows how our choices have consequences and that making a choice requires sacrifice and sometimes we don't wanna take the chance so we don't do it, ill go more in depth as i conclude and explain why the ending is so fitting and so well done. Weathering With You holds up Makoto Shinkai's ability to write a compelling, emotinal, fun and entertaining movie with a Plot that requires you to think and appreciate what weather is and how  emotional it can be and how it can reflect on someones feelings. Hina and Hodaka's feelings play a big part in here and how Hodaka wants Hina and doesnt want to be seperated from Hina and Younger brother Nagi and Even after Hina Sacrifices herself to fix the weather, Hodaka is so upset she is gone he wants her back and will do anything to get her back and he did but the price of taking away what fixed a problem cause a consequence and they have to live with it. Weathering With You Story shows that anything in this world is possible and that all of us have to live with the fact we make choices and even if those choices arent right or wrong there's an outcome and that we have to live with what he have and appreciate what you do have while it lasts.

Makoto Shinkai's Weathering With You is a perfect movie with Many messages of love and choice making and how there's a cost to everything around you and everyone else and that being selfish isn't always wrong and that if you feel is right to do it, you do it.
baltazaarJun 28, 2020
. Another masterpiece. I guess i can call Weathring with you the same brilliant movie as Your name. Must watch for everyone
CSKuokAug 24, 2020
It makes me feel love, and being loved. It recalled the memory of the past, where I simply loving a girl, and she loved me back, while we were both young, while we did not actually care for what was happening around the world.
Hi my beloved,
Hi my beloved, may you have a wonderful life.
draco199Oct 4, 2020
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Weathering With You is a movie about how choices we make impact our lives. On the surface, Weathering With You looks like a fantasy movie with a girl who can control weather, although its deeper than that.
It's a romance story, where Hodaka Morishima runs away from home, and goes to Tokyo, where it rains heavily everyday, to find sun. There, he meets an interesting band of characters, one of them being Hina Amano, a "sunshine girl" who can control weather and make the rain stop for a few hours. In the beginning not many thing will make sense, but as the movie progresses it'll explain the backstory of the main characters and side characters. Must watch, 10/10
AkashsamanttAug 3, 2020
One of the best love stories i have ever seen
It will take you to a another world of love and honestly it will make you cry very much A must watch movie
RusFlexMenJan 6, 2021
Здесь очень хорошо постарались над графикой, это очень хорошо видно. Рисовка не менее приятная. Честно говоря, сюжет мне очень понравился, и в конце я даже растрогался. Даже есть забавные и хорошие шутки. Про фильмы я не сильно умею писатьЗдесь очень хорошо постарались над графикой, это очень хорошо видно. Рисовка не менее приятная. Честно говоря, сюжет мне очень понравился, и в конце я даже растрогался. Даже есть забавные и хорошие шутки. Про фильмы я не сильно умею писать рецензии, но он стоил своего просмотра. (language - Russian) Expand
Godzifan2Sep 20, 2020
Que puedo decir de la pelicula, es una pelicula preciosa, hermosamente animada, narrativamente bella, con un soundtrack increible, la pelicula no solo tiene un final satisfactorio sino que además de riendas de lo que puede venir en el futuroQue puedo decir de la pelicula, es una pelicula preciosa, hermosamente animada, narrativamente bella, con un soundtrack increible, la pelicula no solo tiene un final satisfactorio sino que además de riendas de lo que puede venir en el futuro y los mensajes filosoficos que nos deja, algunos emotivos y otros no tanto pero en general un pelicula HERMOSA!!!!, que no supera a su predecesora your name, sino que hace algo mucho mejor!!!! Expand
FundooantrikshJun 7, 2021
Well...after “Your name , and The garden of words” the most romantic and unique love story is this “Weathering with you” Amazing feeling of love.