• Record Label: RCA
  • Release Date: Mar 22, 2020
7.4

Review this album

1. Mar 25, 2020
    Sorry but this album is a disappointment and its literally random sounds. The worst production ive ever heard.
  2. Mar 23, 2020
    This project is like **** in your ear for one hours, mixed with animal sounds and cringy lyrics.
  3. Mar 25, 2020
    This is a terrible album. I was bored all the way in. Frist time I ended the entire album I tought "Well that was dissapointing" so i Re-Listen the entire album again with more attention, and I just cant beileve it was so bad.

It seems its a general feeling on all the fan base, at this moment the album has 6.0 of user score, and 9.1 on critics score, wichs says it all, PAID REVIEWERS.

As a fan of Donald, i think this is his worst musical expression.

It seems hes trying to get something "lo fi" "relaxing" "peacefull" and it sounds like a cheap copy of Mac Miller last album, (Circles).

Just dont understand whats the point of doing some "experiments" with elements you just dont belong.

I mean, look at Tyler The Creator, he experiments A LOT, but always knowing whats is he cappable of do, and each almbums feels like "A tyler work", but this Donald Glover experiment is like when Pharell sold his soul and just start to doing weird crazy things for money....

Universal acclaim - based on 15 Critic Reviews

1. Q Magazine
    Apr 7, 2020
    It's his sharp, searching lyrics that elevates 3.15.20 to giddying heights. [Jun 2020, p.106]
  2. Apr 1, 2020
    If one could argue that 3.15.20 reveals a growing penchant for Kanye-esque dilettantism—dipping its toes into Death Grips-style abrasion on one end, reaching out for touches of Tropical House, Frank Ocean, and sun-dappled Disney singalongs on the other—it’s all carried off with Glover’s winking confidence, not to mention a damn sight less narcissism than Yeezy.
  3. Mar 31, 2020
    Though Gambino takes himself a bit too seriously at times, 3.15.20's pleasant moments make up for his missteps.