• Record Label: Island
  • Release Date: Mar 20, 2020
8.9

Review this album

1. Mar 20, 2020
    Just a perfect album from the greatest artist in the music industry. "Faith" is one of the best songs in this century. Multiple orgasms to my ears, thanks Abel.
  2. Mar 20, 2020
    The weeknd never fails. A flawless 80s production along his beautiful voice with deep lyrics. Perfect combination.
  3. Mar 20, 2020
    Incredible It's one of the best albums Othe decade for Sure. It's a instant Classic
  4. Mar 20, 2020
    the weeknd never fails to express his feelings in the form of beautiful songs, without a doubt it is one of his best projects and the most awaited by fans for being a solo album.
  5. Mar 20, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. What an incredible album. I loved it from the beginning to the end. ❤️
    It's produced professionally. Lyrically is nice, sad and mature. He never disappoints
  6. Mar 20, 2020
    Breathtaking album, a rollercoaster ride, a flawless masterpiece, go listen and you'll understand what I mean
  7. Mar 20, 2020
    Amazing album with incredible instrumentals. A complete masterpiece... The way in mix genres and moods is absolutely astonishing. You’re able to hear a lot of 80’s music in most of the tracks
  8. Mar 20, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This is a solid, impressive work. Abel's talent is immense as he continues to make memorable music. Expand
  9. Mar 20, 2020
    A very strong album with a good concept. It's an album with songs that are similar to the old Weeknd songs from his mixtapes and Kiss Land days and songs that are more electronic like StarBoy. This Is the 4th studio album from Abel Tesfaye.

This is a step up from his previous album Starboy. The themes and stories for this album are stronger and much better than his previous. The only weak songs from this album are "Heartless" and "Blinding Lights". I don't know why, but the music videos are great but the songs by themselves and on this album are skippable. Those are just about the only two songs that are not that good for this album. The other songs are very well produced and written. One of the best songs on the album is the title track "After Hours".

The song is the longest on the album but there isn't any part of the song that feels dragged. It's very well produced and written. The song isn't repetitive. The beat tells a story along with the song. A lot of the beats on this album also tells a story rather than being a beat that Weeknd sings to. Overall, this is a very good album and it shows how the Weeknd improved with his songwriting and storytelling.
  10. Mar 20, 2020
    I really believe that this is his best album up to date. Musically it suits him best, I also loved the profound influence of the 80s pop music in this record. The production is truly stellar. Overall, I think that he hardly will top this album.
  11. Mar 20, 2020
    After Hours is dark - DARK. There is no doubt that Abel Tesafaye is one of the best artists of our generation. Even more surprising that he collaborated with Daniel Lopatin aka Oneohtrix Point Never the composer that scored the Safdie Bros' Good Time starring Robert Pattinson and their arrhythmic masterpiece Uncut Gems starring Adam Sandler. The Weeknd is definitely going to new places alright!
  12. Mar 20, 2020
    Love this album so much! And it just keeps getting better ever time yup Abel can’t stop serving!
  13. Mar 20, 2020
    From front to back, After Hours delivers some of Abels best work yet. Being a huge fan of his earlier projects, this might be his most experimental and genre-challenging album yet. This, in combination with Abels incredible vocals and flow, makes this album stand out from the rest of his discography as maybe the best one yet. A true evolution of The Weeknd.
  14. Mar 25, 2020
    Sem comentários! O conceito, os arranjos, as letras.. simplesmente perfeito. Muito obrigado Abel. Todo o meu amor.
  15. Mar 20, 2020
    Album perfeito the weeknd sabe fazer musicas no estilo dos anos 80.que esse album ganhe muitos premios porque o the weeknd merece
  16. Mar 20, 2020
    Amazing album. After listening for the 10th time this is one of Abels best work.
  17. Mar 20, 2020
    Immaculate production. Enigmatic vocals and melodies from The Weeknd. We’ll be talking about this one for years to come. After Hours is definitely his magnum opus
  18. Mar 22, 2020
    This is a trip. This new record by The Weeknd is an instant classic. A masterpiece for the years to come.
  19. Mar 22, 2020
    If you don't like this album, just try to listen again. You'll realise what I'm trying to say. This is a real masterpiece and all the songs are NOT same. You have to be earless to say that. 9.6/10
  20. Mar 20, 2020
    Well worth the wait! Great mix of tracks for old and new fans. He's really evolved his sound while maintaining what made it great in the first place✌️
  21. Mar 20, 2020
    I am so shook this is Abel's best album to date.. this production I have no words I am shook guys it deserves Album of the year Grammy PERIOD
  22. Mar 20, 2020
    “After Hours” shares very personal sides of Weeknd’s life, while the sound of it try to camouflage all the problems he’s being through. Maybe, it’s the best part of it, which makes the project a very definitive point of his career.
  23. Mar 20, 2020
    The Weeknd nesse album foi perfeito, superou minhas expectativas q ja eram altas, todas músicas se conectam e inovou muito e sozinho, criou a onda que daqui a pouco artistas irão tentar surfar. incomparável, ninguém hoje faria igual, lenda do R&B.
  24. Mar 20, 2020
    Classic dark Abel music with an 80's psychotic twist makes up for one of his best, if not his BEST body of work yet period.
  25. Mar 20, 2020
    This The Weeknd’s best album, his darkest work to date and probably one of the best albums of 2020 so far. Almost flawless production, mixed with great vocals, raw and dark lyrics.
    The contrast between the heavy synthpop base and his delicate voice is incredible.
    “After Hours” is by far his best song.
    The only exception in this sublime album is “Snowchild”, the only mediocre song.
  26. Mar 20, 2020
    It's the album of the year for sure, it's very refreshing, nostalgic and it's shows how The Weeknd can be in different genres of music, the lyrics are amazing
  27. Mar 20, 2020
    Pure Perfection and high skilled production. It starts off slow and builds in tempo and slows down again.
  28. Mar 20, 2020
    This slbum just kills it!
    Alot of hard beats This album has deep lyrics unlike the past ones
    This can win grammys holy ****
  29. Mar 20, 2020
    After Hours es un álbum muy profundo de The Weeknd, ha experimentado con sonidos nuevos y conocidos a la vez, es un proyecto muy personal y sientes esa vibra oscura y triste que transmite, excelente álbum.
  30. Mar 20, 2020
    amazing work of art and the new king of pop/rnb while being completely fresh and new
  31. Mar 20, 2020
    This album is very well structured and the fact that he chose to create this 56 minute story without features shows that it is a personal experience, and only he knows what he truly feels. It surely is the best album of his career, and a must listen.
  32. Mar 20, 2020
    After Hours just comes as a confirmation of the mastermind that is Abel. Each songs top eachother and come melt into what we know as his unique style. The album is a pure bliss and bless showing how someone evolves throughout the lifestyle that is his, drugs, excess, girls but also love, dark thoughts and at end, self reconsideration. Some say you changed, but it's for the better. Thank you.
  33. Mar 20, 2020
    Some of his previous albums tended to have disjointed production and lyrical themes. Listening to the albums as a whole didn't feel like a smooth experience. However, this album is nearly flawless when listening from start to finish. The tight, solid 80's-inspired production really ties it all together. Definitely a contender so far for album of the year.
  34. Mar 20, 2020
    This album was awesome, it has some of Abels best vocals, and it was Abels best album in my opinion.
  35. Mar 20, 2020
    A truly unique and mind bending experience.The dark lyrics,the beat changes,that SAX solo...just spectacular
  36. Mar 24, 2020
    This album is the best since BBTM and it brings a better storytelling than kiss land!
  37. Mar 25, 2020
    It’s a hazy, gloomy, yet luxurious midnight ride of an album with some truly beautiful and heartbreaking moments (“Hardest to Love” is simply breathtaking). With its painfully introspective lyrics and impressive, retro tendencies, this dark yet glimmering musical gem serves as the perfect soundtrack for lonely cocktail parties in isolation.
  38. Mar 23, 2020
    Letras profundas. Álbum lindo e emocionante. Salvou o 2020. Obrigado Abel.
  39. Mar 22, 2020
    Wow. This has to be The Weeknd’s best full length album since Kiss Land. The way he tells a story throughout the duration of the album. The production by Metro Boomin, Lilangelo, Max Martin, and etc is nearly perfect for the album’s theme. To top this all off The Weeknd delivers incredible vocals throughout the entire album. The placement of the songs on the album also plays key to itsWow. This has to be The Weeknd’s best full length album since Kiss Land. The way he tells a story throughout the duration of the album. The production by Metro Boomin, Lilangelo, Max Martin, and etc is nearly perfect for the album’s theme. To top this all off The Weeknd delivers incredible vocals throughout the entire album. The placement of the songs on the album also plays key to its pending success. Escape from LA might be one of the better produced songs of his career. Absolutely incredible album, it completely exceeded my already high expectations. Expand
  40. Mar 20, 2020
    Sequencing is EVERYTHING. This album has incredible pacing and each song transitions right into the other with an underlying theme. The concept here is that the Weeknd falls in love, promises to leave his old self behind, then falls right back into the loop of drug use, strip clubs, lying, and cheating. He knows that he is in love and wants to stop the madness, but he also doesn't feelSequencing is EVERYTHING. This album has incredible pacing and each song transitions right into the other with an underlying theme. The concept here is that the Weeknd falls in love, promises to leave his old self behind, then falls right back into the loop of drug use, strip clubs, lying, and cheating. He knows that he is in love and wants to stop the madness, but he also doesn't feel alive or himself without it. The end result is him battling duality, and eventually nearly or even overdosing, and it isn't until then that he starts to reflect on his life and decision making. The loop then starts all over again with him promising he will change and leave it all behind for good. Expand
  41. Mar 21, 2020
    AFTER HOURS. It has been 1211 days since the release of STARBOY. This new album is special to me. The first listen already showed me that this album has stringer production, lyrics, concept. The cohesiveness of AFTER HOURS will impress you! Absolutely enjoyed it! In my opinion, this is his best album. 10/10
  42. Mar 23, 2020
    Great! This album is filled with awesome tracks and brilliant production. Best of the year so far.
    My personal favorites are Escape From LA, Faith and After Hours.
  43. Mar 20, 2020
    Beautiful Album by The Weeknd all of the songs on this album are fire, his lyrics are dope and the production is on fire.
  44. Mar 21, 2020
    Greattttt album such a glow up from the previous work. Great production and 80s vibe
  45. Mar 26, 2020
  46. Mar 21, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Best album of his in years Expand
  47. Mar 20, 2020
    That's what i call art. Is all that i need. That 80's vibes, perfection, Yes
  48. Mar 22, 2020
    If you are a really hard fan of Abel’s work, this album will blow your mind. If not, maybe this album is not for you. Do not expect a pop album in here. The singles he dropped was a really good way to show us how the album was gonna be. It’s, for me, his best work so far. The whole album brings me back memories of his older songs from Trilogy, Kiss Land, BBTM, and MDM. It’s soooo good itIf you are a really hard fan of Abel’s work, this album will blow your mind. If not, maybe this album is not for you. Do not expect a pop album in here. The singles he dropped was a really good way to show us how the album was gonna be. It’s, for me, his best work so far. The whole album brings me back memories of his older songs from Trilogy, Kiss Land, BBTM, and MDM. It’s soooo good it hurts. Expand
  49. Mar 22, 2020
    HIS BEST ALBUM ! ABEL BRAZIL LOVES YOU. Alone Againg, Blinding Lights, Heartless, Scared to Live, After Hours, In Your Eyes and Save Your Tears are the diamonds of the album !
  50. Mar 20, 2020
    definitely coming for grammy. we got nfr for 2019 and now after hours for 2020. the production of this album is extraordinary.
  51. Mar 22, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Um álbum dividido entre a luz e a escuridão,tendo a faixa titulo "after hours" e "Until I Bleed Out" mais misteriosas,enquanto a estética dos anos oitenta se mantém em "faith" , "Blinding Lights" , "In Your Eyes" e "Save Your Tears" ,tendo em vista a adição de saxofone em "In Your Eyes". É um álbum coeso e que supera as expectativas de quem ouve. Expand
  52. Mar 21, 2020
    I love this album, the best The Weeknd project in my opinion. everything about this is great, from the production to the vocals to the lyrics. It’s a beautiful project and probably album of the year.
  53. Mar 22, 2020
    This is his most complete album he has put out in my opinion. He has so much of the retro, bangers that the mainstream loves AND the XO complexity I NEEDED. As much as I loved starboy I thought Max simplified the production too much, but Abel and Illangelo are a killer combo and they really came back for this one, the deep references in the background to kissland and trilogy are liquidThis is his most complete album he has put out in my opinion. He has so much of the retro, bangers that the mainstream loves AND the XO complexity I NEEDED. As much as I loved starboy I thought Max simplified the production too much, but Abel and Illangelo are a killer combo and they really came back for this one, the deep references in the background to kissland and trilogy are liquid gold for the eardrums. I already know this will forever be a favorite. Expand
  54. Mar 25, 2020
    This album was amazing, it exceeded all my expectations. Production is amazing, a mixed 80s sound united with nowdays pop music. The songs flow well between them, the writing and vocals are also really good! Even if some of the melodies, the more you listen to them, the more you realize they are similar, most of the songs remain cohesive and coherent to the main topic of Abel's feelings.This album was amazing, it exceeded all my expectations. Production is amazing, a mixed 80s sound united with nowdays pop music. The songs flow well between them, the writing and vocals are also really good! Even if some of the melodies, the more you listen to them, the more you realize they are similar, most of the songs remain cohesive and coherent to the main topic of Abel's feelings.
    Very well structured album, it defenitely deserves the success it is having right now.

FAVOURITE SONGS: basically almost all of them
    LEAST FAVOURITE: Until I Bleed Out
  55. Mar 23, 2020
    After Hours is the newest studio album from Abel Tesfaye otherwise known as The Weeknd. This album was made after Tesfaye breakup with model Bella Hadid, as pointed out by many news sites. As the instrumental starts in "Alone Again" he states that he's taking off his disguise, that he's living someone else's life, around Hadid. And as soon as that lyric was uttered I was enthralled by thisAfter Hours is the newest studio album from Abel Tesfaye otherwise known as The Weeknd. This album was made after Tesfaye breakup with model Bella Hadid, as pointed out by many news sites. As the instrumental starts in "Alone Again" he states that he's taking off his disguise, that he's living someone else's life, around Hadid. And as soon as that lyric was uttered I was enthralled by this album from the get-go. The way Tesfaye croons over these trap beats; you can hear the heartbreak in his voice, and that struggle he feels to get his feelings out of his mouth. Now a lot of people who've listened to only Starboy will say that all of The Weeknds songs sound the same. So the fair question to ask when listening is "do these songs blend together?" And I definitely think they do not, The Weeknd maintains the theme throughout the album, without sounding like he copy pasted two songs. And while a lot of the songs sound very fresh and smooth, some of my issues with this album lie in the tracks "Snowchild", and "Escape From L.A." I feel as though if you just listened to these tracks off this record and no other tracks, you would probably think that this is just another Weeknd copy pasta. Not saying that the songs aren't good, I just felt that these tracks were a tiny bit disappointing considering the songs that came before them. On that note, some of my favorites from the album included, "Scared To Live", "Hardest to Love", "Too Late", "In Your Eyes", and "Save Your Tears". I enjoyed nearly every song on this album though. This album most definitely lived up to the hype ahead of it's release, and The Weeknd very much earns his 9/10 Expand
  56. Mar 20, 2020
    Almost perfect , amazing craft.
    The order of the songs is amazing and well put.
    We missed this ABEL
  57. Mar 20, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. amazing. outstanding. love the weeknd. worth the wait, my baby did so well ah Expand
  58. Mar 20, 2020
    without a doubt it is a Grammy winning album, it is the best album to date Abel in production and vocally, it is an album with many influences from the 80's, it is a nostalgic album.
  59. Mar 20, 2020
    Perfect album with perfect vibes and songs,The weeknd really delivered, like always
  60. Mar 20, 2020
    Ha sido un viaje increíble. Toques meláncolicos y oscuros. Atreviendome a decir que es el mejor album del 2020 hasta la fecha. Gran trabajo por parte de Abel. XO
  61. Mar 21, 2020
    I’ve never seen album like this before, it was breathtaking i love it i can’t decide which one to stan
  62. Mar 21, 2020
    This album is incredible, the melodies and the different style that every song has makes this album a master piece. The Weeknd and all the team behind this album are genius, I love all the album!!
  63. Mar 21, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Es increíble la mezcla de sonidos que logra en este disco. Me gusta la manera en la que se reinventa en cada capitulo,cada disco tiene un sonido diferente y este se logró a través de una mezcla de sonidos futuristas y con vibras de los 80's sin dejar ese lado melancólico. Expand
  64. Mar 21, 2020
    okay so this album was so good i can’t stop listening it is definetly album of the year ❤️
  65. Mar 21, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Mezclado a la perfección, dejando más que desear canción tras canción... Es verdaderamente un aura fantástica, sin mencionar el gran duelo psicológico Expand
  66. Mar 21, 2020
    This is an overall amazing album. Very balanced. Every song is a masterpiece with engineering, production, writing, and vocals.
  67. Mar 21, 2020
    A perfect album where Abel is showing that he is sorry for everything wrong he has done in the past and showing us how much he is hurt by his own actions.
  68. Mar 21, 2020
    to all those who are here to hate on abel without even listening to the album , this is real music. i have been listening to abel since 2012 and his songs never got off my heart and it never will. this album is art and abel is the best artist in this game. no matter how many haters come and try to spoil it abel , we xo love you till we OD. thank you for blessing us with this after the longto all those who are here to hate on abel without even listening to the album , this is real music. i have been listening to abel since 2012 and his songs never got off my heart and it never will. this album is art and abel is the best artist in this game. no matter how many haters come and try to spoil it abel , we xo love you till we OD. thank you for blessing us with this after the long wait. we love you. Expand
  69. Mar 21, 2020
    The album is absolutely amazing. The Weeknd is such a committed artist and it's astonishing how his music is so nicely haunting. Tracks like "Blinding Lights" and "In Your Eyes" definitely show the radio appeal that the album has in some parts but that isn't the main goal of the project. Lyrically rich and sonically well-crafted songs like "Too Late", "Faith" and "After Hours" guaranteeThe album is absolutely amazing. The Weeknd is such a committed artist and it's astonishing how his music is so nicely haunting. Tracks like "Blinding Lights" and "In Your Eyes" definitely show the radio appeal that the album has in some parts but that isn't the main goal of the project. Lyrically rich and sonically well-crafted songs like "Too Late", "Faith" and "After Hours" guarantee the hard work in the making of the album. We shall not forget the super nostalgic influence of the 80s beats and sax solos. Artists have been bringing back trends from decades ago very often, but it seems like 2020 is officially the year of "Future Nostalgia" as the pop artist Dua Lipa has been calling it. Expand
  70. Mar 21, 2020
    Abel em seu auge. Bela produção, bons beats e letras incríveis. Minha quarentena está bem melhor com esse álbum que é um verdadeiro presente.
  71. Mar 21, 2020
    Álbum incrível, o perfeito contraste entre os anos 80 e o rnb contemporâneo, letras pessoais e incríveis, além de uma sonoridade que te leva a ter muitos sentimentos, os sintetizadores, todos os detalhes, os vocais agudos, tudo nesse álbum é perfeito.
  72. Mar 22, 2020
    An incredible experience. The weeknd blends his older albums and gives a seemless atmospheric sound that is forever. Best album of the year so far
  73. Mar 22, 2020
    Tá muito brabo esse álbum, a faixas do disco se completa. Ele nunca decepiciona
  74. Mar 22, 2020
    All tracks represent a feeling he was going through. As a listener you are able to feel the pain and the happiness the artist was going through. You can find love, fear, friends, enemies, violence, dancing, sex, demons, angels, loneliness, and togetherness all in this album.
  75. Mar 22, 2020
    This is the first masterpiece of this decade, the production, lyrics and everything are high level. Can´t wait what The Weeknd does next.

You won a new fan.

Masterpiece.
  76. Mar 23, 2020
    Superior to the previous two albums. The Weeknd delivers its best work here. Above-average songs: Save your tears, Scape From LA, In your eyes and Blinding lights (I risk being the best on the album).
  77. Mar 26, 2020
    This album gives out trilogy vibes and those 80s vibes which abel promised in chapter 6. It's undoubtedly aoty and faith is a Grammy winning song. My favs are: faith, hardest to love, scared to live again and snowchild. Special mention: escape from la
  78. Mar 26, 2020
    It’s PERFECT!!! The best album, Blinding lights especially is such a fun song to dance to, it makes me want to move
  79. Mar 22, 2020
    I first thought this album was about to be Kiss Land 2.0 when I first heard After hours (the track) a month ago, and ended up believing this delivery is a dark version of Norman F***ing Rockwell!

P.S "Faith" is my personal fav.
  80. Mar 20, 2020
    After hours being the fourth studio album for The Weeknd sees him go back to his dark, atmospheric R&B sound reminiscent to the trilogy, featuring very tight production and textured beats with occasional repetitive themes lyrics. The variety and the stories each song carry are heartfelt and it’s evident in the energy each song packs whether gloomy or not. Surely one of his best albums yetAfter hours being the fourth studio album for The Weeknd sees him go back to his dark, atmospheric R&B sound reminiscent to the trilogy, featuring very tight production and textured beats with occasional repetitive themes lyrics. The variety and the stories each song carry are heartfelt and it’s evident in the energy each song packs whether gloomy or not. Surely one of his best albums yet and a treat for fans whom fell in love with the dark R&B sound of the initial mixtapes. XOTWOD Expand
  81. Mar 20, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. O melhor do Abel, com uma mistura pop dos anos 80 com um modelo futurista dão o tom de um dos melhores álbuns dele e do melhor álbum do ano com uma produção impecável. Expand
  82. Mar 20, 2020
    Mais uma vez temos um ótimo trabalho feito pelo Abel Makkonen, trazendo para o mundo músicas que satisfazem aqueles que o acompanham a um tempo. A faixa "Blinding Lights" encanta pela sua pegada synthpop chiclete, e me deixou realmente viciado desde a primeira vez que ouvi, hoje vejo que ele fez um trabalho tão bom quanto, em todo o álbum.
  83. Mar 20, 2020
    After Hours is a delightfully dark, yet energetic composition that radiates with personality and emotion.
  84. Mar 20, 2020
    Each song is unique and the story is beautifully portrayed. Absolutely loved it
  85. Mar 20, 2020
    A crazy adventure inside The Weeknd’s mind, from beginning to the very end. A perfect product of strenuousness. Can’t miss, won’t miss.
  86. Mar 20, 2020
    Incredible production, vocals and concept. Abel mixes all of his sounds together to a project that might be his greatest ever.
  87. Mar 20, 2020
    legenddddddddddddddddddddddddddd d d ddddddddddddd d de d d d d d d d d d d dd
  88. Mar 20, 2020
    this albums sounds like its the best weeknd album out there and lives up the hype it hard and was worth the wait perfect 80's influence , amazing vocal production everything just makes this album perfect 10
  89. Mar 20, 2020
    Expermenting, pushing barriers, and setting new music trends this album represents what the weeknd is as an artist... brilliant album XO
  90. Mar 20, 2020
    Great Album With a Blend of different styles it is truly a psychotic chapter
  91. Mar 20, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Obsolutely amazing album with all kinds of songs a person can wish for. You may dance or cry everything in this one album. I am honestly at a loss for words Expand
  92. Mar 20, 2020
    Perfect. The Weeknd's new album is deep in meaning. The songs are connected and they have the same vibe, that's awesome! Music perfection!
  93. Mar 20, 2020
    incredible abel, the progression from song to song is impeccable; an album meant to be listened to in order, but one that works just as well on shuffle.
  94. Mar 20, 2020
    I love the whole album. the lyrics, the rhythms, etc. Faith is my favorite, especially the outro is great. This album deserves a lot of success.
  95. Mar 20, 2020
    Absolutely incredible. His best album!! Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxo
  96. Mar 20, 2020
    The Weeknd is at his best on After Hours. Nearly a decade since the release of House of Balloons, and The Weeknd is hitting his peak. Incredible song writing and production. A brand new sound that somehow feels classic. True emotion is felt through these songs and makes allusions and references to his own career. Excellent album.
  97. Mar 21, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Some of the best Weeknd's songs here! the album is perfect, listen to it twice to hear everything he saying
    the instrumentals - synths, drums - something special, magical.

god bless Abel for this work of art
  98. Mar 20, 2020
    Reizinho que nunca decepciona os fãs, mais um álbum maravilhoso e coeso, ARTISTA.
  99. Mar 22, 2020
    Beautiful don't know what else to say about it other than that. "Too late" and "faith" and "hardest to love" have to be my favourites out of the songs not already released before the actual album released. Technically I could list all of them because they are all great.
  100. Mar 20, 2020
    the weeknd conveys different feelings in this album with elements from the 80's, vocals increasingly mature and melaconic!!

Universal acclaim - based on 19 Critic Reviews

1. Q Magazine
    Apr 7, 2020
    Spidery tendrils of sex-and-drugs-related dread curl around dramatic synth-pop and twinkling R&B, Yet there's also a batch of tracks that draw from bombastic, slightly tacky '80s pop - a warm, funny and wholly welcome diversion from the stylish but sterile bleakness that remains Tesfaye's calling card. [Jun 2020, p.106]
  2. Apr 7, 2020
    His most personal album to date.
    “After Hours,” his rousing fourth studio album, is laden with sparkled trauma, kaleidoscopic emotional confusion, urgent and panting physical release paired with failed-state romantic dyspepsia.