• Record Label: Virgin
8.5

Review this album

1. shawntam
    Feb 9, 2002
    janet jackson's lastest album rocks. like she said '' IT'S ALL FOR YOU''!! IT HAS A GREAT FRESH BEAT & IF JANET'S HAPPY, I'M HAPPY!! FAN 4 LIFE
  2. DH
    Jul 4, 2004
    Up beat and full of funk and friskiness - love it!
  3. ArryannahF.
    May 2, 2001
    I like it very much.
  4. christiang
    Oct 17, 2003
    it has its good moments, but in an overall, it is her worst record to date
  5. TerenceB
    Feb 13, 2004
    I love janet...the best artist ever...every 1 of her albums since Control has corrosponed with whatever was going on with my life.
  6. JayD
    Dec 27, 2005
    jamnet will forever give those other girls a run for their money. always a trend setter she has a misteek about her that these other femlae entertainers will never get or have even if they tried hard.
  7. Oct 21, 2017
    Um dos melhores CDs de Janet, All for You traz uma inovadora sonoridade, feita com por Janet e seus longos colaborades Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis, além de Rockwilder. O álbum se aventura de pop até rock.
  8. Jun 15, 2019
    This is one of the worst things that ever came across my ears. Seriously, pure trash! I was having my meal when I started listening to this sheet, it suddenly gave me a crave for vomit. I had to stop for a while and when I resumed listening it gave me instant diarreha. There are no doubts that Janet herself conceived those "songs" while having diarrhea herself. I only wish God wouldThis is one of the worst things that ever came across my ears. Seriously, pure trash! I was having my meal when I started listening to this sheet, it suddenly gave me a crave for vomit. I had to stop for a while and when I resumed listening it gave me instant diarreha. There are no doubts that Janet herself conceived those "songs" while having diarrhea herself. I only wish God would forgive humanity and turn back time to erase her entire existence so we would be spared of this chernobylesque attack. God throw a bomb at me right now I can't even sleep tonight after listening to this. Expand

1. All for You is, for the most part, signature Janet.
  2. She has rediscovered The Beat, giving us such funk-strewn gems as 'Trust A Try' and 'You Ain't Right'.
  3. Like her awkward lyrical ventures into S&M and bisexuality on The Velvet Rope, songs like "Love Scene (Ooh Baby)" and "When We Oooo" aim for hot-and-heaviness but have the chilliness of her brother's famous televised kiss with Lisa Marie Presley.