8.8

Buy Now
Buy on

Review this album

1. Dec 24, 2022
    Who saying this is Pop Bible. You need to check yourself or something. Isn't this album not memorable or longevity. It's FLOP ok.
  2. Jan 4, 2018
    just an overrated album, very boring and generic, of course there are just like 3 or 2 good songs, what a piece of crap
  3. Jun 9, 2017
    e.mo.sionada me mantubo emosionada cuansolo escuche es arte pero comola paula esta obsesionada con carlegend hay q ponerle un 6 a 6arly porque meh, ni tan emosionada estube
  4. Sep 29, 2016
    This album is very typical ,,very boring .Same same Pop song
    It 's one of the super overrated album .I know why it didn't succeed in public .I know
    Anyway, It' is a better than her previous album
  5. Aug 26, 2015
    Lousy album, the only people who like this crap are girls whose ages range from 10-14. The only reason I didn't give it a zero is because Carly can sing, so if all you're looking for is an album by an artist with a good voice this is the one for you. If want to actually listen to real music, don't waste your time with this crap.
  6. Aug 25, 2015
    If I Really Like You was not on this album it would be a zero for sure. I was bored, and the songs kind of sounded the same after listening to them all.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 24 Critic Reviews

1. Apr 24, 2017
    She doesn’t do anything to stamp her identity on the songs: good as they are, you’re struck by the sense you could be listening to anyone. It’s one problem that all the expensive names in the credits can’t solve, a single glaring imperfection in an album of otherwise perfect pop.
  2. Jun 1, 2016
    E MO TION is no fluke. It doesn’t grip you by the heels but instead lures you into a full-bodied embrace that is iron-clad, it’s simply up to you to give it the chance to do so.
  3. Sep 25, 2015
    Emotion succeeds on its own terms, arguably remaining truer to the spirit of the era, not to mention Jepsen’s stated aim of taking the time to craft an album rather than rushing to cash in on a YouTube sensation.