7.2

Review this album

1. SagalS
    Jun 14, 2007
    Disappointment... There's a slight difference between being ahead of the current times and what Timbo has presented here.
  2. Ryan
    Apr 25, 2007
    i think timberland is just a little full of himself. hes a good producer yes, but he's no bob rock for sure. and he might be decent rapper, but ive heard better in my day. and jsut what in the green hell is elton john doing on this album???
  3. ToddW
    Apr 19, 2007
    This drek should be titled, "Timbaland Presents Suck Value." What a concept, a hip-hop artist trying to be shocking! With a supporting cast of has-beens and no-talents to lend a helping(?) hand, no less.
  4. jasonl
    Apr 19, 2007
    Timbaland is the title, listening to this album is the equivalent to getting a piece of timber and repeatably smacking yourself in the head with it.
  5. CocoamoK
    May 23, 2007
    I do not understand what all the fuss about Timbaland is. He is a straight up media-hoe, only looking for an excuse to keep his sorry butt on television. He's hungry for fame, and I don't think people realise that. All the songs are washed up beats, that sound like it was created by a child, smacking around pans. Seriously, his music sounds like a cheap remix. Yeah, you want to I do not understand what all the fuss about Timbaland is. He is a straight up media-hoe, only looking for an excuse to keep his sorry butt on television. He's hungry for fame, and I don't think people realise that. All the songs are washed up beats, that sound like it was created by a child, smacking around pans. Seriously, his music sounds like a cheap remix. Yeah, you want to hear a cool song? Listen to Timbaland man, he is so unique! I guess all you have to do nowadays is put a couple of drum beats over someone elses music to get big. Honestly, how is this cd any good at all? That throw it on me, or whatver the song is called, sounds like a pile of mess. It's noisy and Timbaland sounds drunk. How many vocals does he actually have in his songs of himself? All of the songs sound like it's THEM ft him. Which for an album, he claims to be TIMBALAND FT (Artist) is just sad. This cd, is just pure garbage. He must have been too busy producing other people's albums to even make anything decent for himself! I'll give him atleast a 1 for the audacity to release this! Expand

Mixed or average reviews - based on 24 Critic Reviews

1. [It] would be more accurately titled Timbaland Presents Slight Confusion or Timbaland Presents an Uneven Mess.
  2. Shock Value is a far-reaching and ambitious disc; a masterpiece, even, in its own way.
  3. Solid if unspectacular.