• Record Label: Fiction
  • Release Date: Jan 10, 2020
5.3

Review this album

1. Jan 10, 2020
    A masterpiece !!! She did a really good job. Every song on this album is perfect.
  2. Jan 10, 2020
    Walking Like We Do is the Big Moon's second album but with such brilliant harmonies, carefree sounds, and modern songwriting, it doesnt show. Your Light is a prime example of a well written song for the new era of rock. The album has turn arounds, angelic harmonies, and guitar/piano hooks that get you addicted. Looking forward to this band getting bigger and doing a world tour. A band toWalking Like We Do is the Big Moon's second album but with such brilliant harmonies, carefree sounds, and modern songwriting, it doesnt show. Your Light is a prime example of a well written song for the new era of rock. The album has turn arounds, angelic harmonies, and guitar/piano hooks that get you addicted. Looking forward to this band getting bigger and doing a world tour. A band to look out for. Expand
  3. Jan 11, 2020
    Always the same boring songs, the rejected songs from others artist. I thought she will be better but I don't like it.
  4. Jan 11, 2020
    This absolutely sucked. I'd NEVER listen to this again. Just horrible, I'm sorry.
  5. Jan 10, 2020
    Альбом Селени дуже гарний, неймовірний і вразливий, не тільки своїм звучанням, а й емоціями, які я отримала під час прослуховування даного альбому. Люблю це ♥️
  6. Jan 10, 2020
    this album is amazing. I loved the way she talks about stages of their life as authentically. the beats of the songs are addictive is pretty cool. congratulations.

Taken on its own merits, Walking Like We Do is an unmitigated success, and a timely reminder of the simplicity of youth.
  2. Jan 13, 2020
    By considering themes such as love, social injustice and all round perseverance, it is both mature and engaging. The Big Moon are constantly breathing new life into a genre which sometimes runs stale. For that we should be eternally grateful.
  3. Jan 13, 2020
    No one could ever mistake this band for sonic outliers, even when they hit their distortion pedals, but Walking Like We Do sets the Big Moon up for much bigger, more mainstream things.