Season #: 5, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
7.7

1. Oct 29, 2010
    Yeah. I totally love this show. the aliens were butt-kickin awesome!
  2. Jan 11, 2012
    For starting, this show at the beginning was funny had lots of action. Although the storyline turned very boring and it was being repeated a lot of times so I stopped watching it. Anyway it is OK and decent for children.
  3. Dec 8, 2012
    Boring, Plus it's not funny at all. The creators need to realize that slapping a watch to transform in to an alien is g*y. In the future they need to make something that doesn't actually blind kids from watching.
  4. Jun 13, 2017
    Ben 10's entire series has been a state of decay since the more adult tone has subsided for more modern ideas that do not at all match the shows strengths. With that, seeing the original again has proven to be a welcoming return to the roots that started it all. For me Ben 10 was a very cool and interesting show that manage to intrigue me by the aliens that would be used, but also have aBen 10's entire series has been a state of decay since the more adult tone has subsided for more modern ideas that do not at all match the shows strengths. With that, seeing the original again has proven to be a welcoming return to the roots that started it all. For me Ben 10 was a very cool and interesting show that manage to intrigue me by the aliens that would be used, but also have a plot that was actually leading up to a end that was satisfying. Looking at the entire seasons of the show, there were bumps and holes made, but I appreciate the attempt to try new designs of creatures and see the characters succeed. Expand
  5. JPK
    Jul 9, 2019
    Definitely Great
    Ben 10 is a very unique show from CN with a lot of inspiration in it's mind.
  6. Nov 11, 2017
    Ben 10 es una muy buena series a mi parecer, siempre que llegaba de la escuela a la 5 de la tarde me sentaba en la sala para mirarlo sin perderme ningún capitulo.
    Luego me vi todas las películas y las otras versiones, pero esta ultima que salio no me gusto mucho aun que aun así yo prefiero la Old School :3
  7. May 28, 2018
    Be 10 blast into turning me into becoming a dreaming of one day becoming a cool character just like how unique this show went. This show has awesome intro and music, great cast of characters, light-hearted stories and yet cool looking aliens and I can stand this how long does this show manage to age very well.

Ben 10 has the transformation animated looking scene where Ben just goes from

Ben 10 has the transformation animated looking scene where Ben just goes from a boy to an alien depending on what he does select, there are also a lot of funny alien moments as well since this show so somewhat so memorable.

It is so much nostalgic and brings a very good nostalgia to me even to this day, I can't really give up on Ben 10 and just stopped watching the sequels after a few years when I grow up. I still go back and watch it again.

There are no critic reviews yet.