• Network: AMC
  • Series Premiere Date: Jan 19, 2015
Season #: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
8.8

1. Feb 21, 2018
    Against my better judgement, I decided to try this show again, in honor of Gilligan who produced one of the great shows of the 21st century, Breaking Bad. All the high rating Saul gets are Breaking Bad tributes pure and simple. This Saul isn't even the same Saul. Better Call Saul in isolation is just dull and uninteresting. It’s a trial to plow through in a clock watching way. There isAgainst my better judgement, I decided to try this show again, in honor of Gilligan who produced one of the great shows of the 21st century, Breaking Bad. All the high rating Saul gets are Breaking Bad tributes pure and simple. This Saul isn't even the same Saul. Better Call Saul in isolation is just dull and uninteresting. It’s a trial to plow through in a clock watching way. There is nothing to it. Expand
  2. Jun 6, 2017
    My advice is quit while you are behind this show is awful. Slow boring and not very funny. If you want something to fall asleep to this is the show for you.
  3. Feb 16, 2016
    Viciado, é engraçado e escuro. mais sem fococted, it's funny and dark. Amazing cinematography with a look unlike any other show currently on TV. It's a wonderful series, and it only gets better!

Universal acclaim - based on 18 Critic Reviews

1. Reviewed by: Joshua Alston
    Feb 16, 2016
    Gilligan and Gould have been wise to set the show far apart from its ancestor, such that it becomes a draw for its clever writing, inventive direction, and nuanced performances rather than its proximity to another story set in the same universe.
  2. Reviewed by: Spencer Kornhaber
    Feb 16, 2016
    Better Call Saul season two is not yet as gripping as season one’s best episodes were. But there’s plenty of reasons to bet it soon could be.
  3. Reviewed by: Ellen Gray
    Feb 16, 2016
    The first two episodes of Season 2 should feel then like an elaborate tease, as we see Jimmy slipping into his old rhythms even while reaching for what looks like a brighter future, one that may include Kim Wexler (Rhea Seehorn). That they don't is due to the show's respect for the present, the place that Jimmy lives right now, and where he still has hope and where anything might yet happen.