• Network: NBC
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 21, 2015
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4
6.8

1. Oct 29, 2015
    This is definitely the best new show on TV this year. Jamie Alexander is amazing and super sexy. All the episode stories have been done well thus far. It is very easy want to come along this journey as she tries to piece together her past. Excellent watch and I highly recommend.
  2. Oct 29, 2015
    Creative, exciting, new twists, great action; why do we watch TV? There's always a new clue, a new story, a twist to add that keeps you wanting to watch the next week. She is a top trained pro, and there is a level of doubt. The character interactions between Jane and Heller are complex, close, tense, loving yet harsh and unpredictable. The build-up of all the characters on the team isCreative, exciting, new twists, great action; why do we watch TV? There's always a new clue, a new story, a twist to add that keeps you wanting to watch the next week. She is a top trained pro, and there is a level of doubt. The character interactions between Jane and Heller are complex, close, tense, loving yet harsh and unpredictable. The build-up of all the characters on the team is well thought out, not haphazard, and slowly creates a solid cast, just like CSI Miami, or the Sopranos was developed. This show captures your interest and is unlike another cop, medical or court series I've seen in a long-time. Expand
  3. Oct 30, 2015
    I really looked forward to this show and I am not at all disappointed. I cant give it a 10 but a 9 does just fine. The characters are interesting and I find myself looking forward to each episode!
  4. Nov 10, 2015
    As hard as I tried I just don’t understand this show. The authorities find a naked woman with tattoos all over her body and the next scene she’s carrying a gun and going after the bad guys. Huh?

Jamie Alexander’s last TV acting role as on another ‘quirky’ show a few years ago called Kyle XY. It seems she likes appearing on such programs.
  5. Nov 16, 2015
    Each episode has twists and turns that unravel another piece of the numerous puzzles. The majority of characters are portrayed realistically and the close up shots add to the personal appeal of each character. This is the first T.V. episode in a long time that has held my interest, and I surely hope it continues. My only negative comment pertains to the "throw in the gay piece" to shakeEach episode has twists and turns that unravel another piece of the numerous puzzles. The majority of characters are portrayed realistically and the close up shots add to the personal appeal of each character. This is the first T.V. episode in a long time that has held my interest, and I surely hope it continues. My only negative comment pertains to the "throw in the gay piece" to shake up the norm. Bad choice. Expand
  6. Mar 10, 2016
    What happened to this weeks program. The quality was terrible.
    "Director" of "Photography" (if you call it photography) David Tuttman gets an F.
    What happened to this weeks program. The quality was terrible.
    The cameraman must be my mom using my old video camera. All the close ups were jerky and the kitchen scene with the two men talking gets lower than an F. When two people are talking it's ok to snap from person to person while they talk as long as the picture is stationary. YOU DO NOT PAN INTO THE OTHER SPEAKER. Go back to school.
    And the Panavision cameras have a big problem. I do not know what format you record in JC2, JP2K, JP4K or MPEG but whatever process is used to convert the picture to MPEG has a serious flaw when going to I-Frames to P-Frames. The picture is full of stutters and jumps.
    Get some new equipment or better post production house.
  7. Sep 22, 2015
    Not bad, but make sure to suspend all sense of disbelief before you press the play button. Jaime Alexander's lead character portrayal is what makes episode 1 go, and it's gripping from start to finish. We'll watch a few more epis, at the very least.
  8. Sep 22, 2015
    Thoroughly enjoyed this pilot episode.....wish it could have been a two hour pilot. Aside from a few scenes with credibility issues (the agent in a bio-hazard suit approached the duffel bag with bare hands, for one), I found the story line intriguing, if somewhat predictable. Jane, of course, is beautiful and fascinating, but Mr. FBI agent could use a good dose of personality....he'sThoroughly enjoyed this pilot episode.....wish it could have been a two hour pilot. Aside from a few scenes with credibility issues (the agent in a bio-hazard suit approached the duffel bag with bare hands, for one), I found the story line intriguing, if somewhat predictable. Jane, of course, is beautiful and fascinating, but Mr. FBI agent could use a good dose of personality....he's rather deadpan. Nonetheless, the pilot left me wanting to know more and looking forward to further episodes. Expand
  9. Oct 13, 2015
    Network TV has really devolved over the last 10 years. Writers seem to be relying on warn out premises or ideas so ridiculous (The Player) that they require a complete suspension of belief. Blindspot starts out interesting and quickly devolves into the usual procedural BS with TATOOS (not taboos) acting as the generator for more mundane story lines. It's just a vehicle for lazy writing.
  10. Sep 22, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I watched the first episode with my wife and we both were hooked into it from the beginning. Very interesting idea of having a woman with tattoos kind of like a treasure map. I wish the writers of the show wouldn't have given away who did the tattoos in the first episode. SPOILER ALERT! I guessed that Jane Doe was a part of it, but I am eager to figure out her reason for doing that to her body!!! Love the whole Navy seal twist. If you like tv shows with a strong female lead that can kick some butt, check this one out! Jamie Alexander does an excellent job as one of the lead characters and I enjoyed the rest of the cast as well! Expand
  11. Sep 25, 2015
    Underwhelming, took what could be an interesting plot line and made it totally predictable and boring. Lines like 'It's only beginning', when they don't have any idea what 'It' is.
  12. Sep 23, 2015
    That one drunken night in Tijuana and a tramp stamp tattoo then this happens. All that's missing is the prison to break out of. Not even sure why this series was brought to life.
  13. Oct 7, 2015
    I sorta liked this for a while, it almost works. What undermines it the most is that the male lead absolutely cannot act at all. Well, I suppose not only his wooden line-reading, but also that as others say you have to suspend disbelief to the max. I'm sorry, but in what make-believe world does the FBI give a civilian with amnesia a gun and deputize her onto the team with trained agentsI sorta liked this for a while, it almost works. What undermines it the most is that the male lead absolutely cannot act at all. Well, I suppose not only his wooden line-reading, but also that as others say you have to suspend disbelief to the max. I'm sorry, but in what make-believe world does the FBI give a civilian with amnesia a gun and deputize her onto the team with trained agents after a couple of days together. Expand
  14. Sep 23, 2015
    A poorly shot and edited (mtv like) series. To much somber drama music, typical tv show short dialog, too many stock tv type characters, story is poorly laid out, logic is in short supply, and on, and on. This one will be lucky to survive the first month. The lead actress is a beauty, and actually quite good. Too bad everything else is a mess.
  15. Sep 24, 2015
    Cookie cutter plot. We get rushed into the story as if the plot should make sense without a decent preamble. Who is going to pay this much attention to an amnesiac covered in tattoos? Yet in five minutes the FBI is in full pursuit of some Chinese terrorist? Please. Good for the younger crowd who like action without intelligence.
  16. Oct 5, 2015
    This is yet another series where recklessness, fighting and stamina are the main dishes.

All the thinking is done by the lab rats, so the "heroes" can concentrate on fist fights and acting like testosterone ladden goon.

Now she is issued a gun (and a licence to kill). In what kind of legal system this show is set?

Ludicrous.
  17. Oct 17, 2015
    "Blindspot" has a very interesting premise but it's being diluted by the usual compromises of network tv. It appears their formula is that they decode a puzzle off her each episode which provides for a crime-of-the-week so that's disappointingly predictable. And their setting this within the framework of the FBI just breeds lots of "they wouldn't do that" plausibility commentary. This is"Blindspot" has a very interesting premise but it's being diluted by the usual compromises of network tv. It appears their formula is that they decode a puzzle off her each episode which provides for a crime-of-the-week so that's disappointingly predictable. And their setting this within the framework of the FBI just breeds lots of "they wouldn't do that" plausibility commentary. This is one of those series where there's an underlying, series long mystery to be unveiled and resolved ("Lost" anyone?!) so I'm thinking we're not going to get anywhere with this until the final episode of the season with all preceding episodes just slow dripping the clues, usually in the final scene. So DVR it and FF to the last few minutes each time. Expand
  18. Nov 24, 2015
    The series has an interesting start but since then every single episode had a ridiculous plot. The dialogue is incredibly bad, so bad that it becomes funny at times. The acting is also one of the worst I've seen on TV in the past 30 years. In a nutshell this series is arguably the absolute worst thing you can watch on TV for the time being.
  19. Mar 17, 2016
    Horrible. It falls into mindless entertainment. The lead actor dude can't even speak. And, who gives a civilian a gun and turns her loose on the public? The whole thing is dumb.
  20. Sep 22, 2015
    I see that the professional reviewers have given this new NBC show a spread of ratings from very low to very high. I don’t find either extreme to be true for my taste. The show is reasonably well written and well acted. The tattooed naked lady in a duffel bag in Times Square seems a bit of a stretch, even for Times Square, but the writers are trying to give the show some distinctiveI see that the professional reviewers have given this new NBC show a spread of ratings from very low to very high. I don’t find either extreme to be true for my taste. The show is reasonably well written and well acted. The tattooed naked lady in a duffel bag in Times Square seems a bit of a stretch, even for Times Square, but the writers are trying to give the show some distinctive touches.

Despite the fact that their distinctive touches do often take the plot over the top, the show remains suspenseful and engaging. We will see how subsequent episodes hold up, but for now, I found the show to be pretty exciting and involving. I am over 80 and I didn’t doze off once during this show. Now that’s saying something!

Saying something also is the fact that no show with Marianne Jean-Baptiste in the case can possibly be all bad.
  21. Oct 21, 2015
    Ridiculous!!!! ...

I only watched episode #1 ... and from that I will give the show a rating of 1 ... I found the story, acting and filming mediocre ... and about the story ... well ... some highlights: A nude woman is deposited in NY in a bag that no one trips over or takes off with and that most seem to ignore ... how strange? The authorities immediately assume it is an explosive
    Ridiculous!!!! ...

A nude woman is deposited in NY in a bag that no one trips over or takes off with and that most seem to ignore ... how strange? The authorities immediately assume it is an explosive (perhaps a nuke) device ... really? ... the bag could have contained body parts ... Then a police officer is terrified of this naked women ... what type of threat does this pose? Authorities cannot ID her yet she seems to be a high government operative of some kind ... I think the high threat level of this case would free up information sharing rather quickly. The sci-tech experts at first do not notice and decipher the obvious ... a plainly seen tattooed Chinese script on the lady. The lady in question is very attractive and appears to me to have the physique of a ‘runway-model’ ... is she really capable of the physical-action she displays? A terrorist responsible for a very high-level terrorist action is wounded, captured and in hospital under no security ... so he is easily and conveniently dispatched by the other side ... and on and on it goes ... ... ...
  22. Sep 30, 2015
    Such a waste of time. I never thouyght this would turn out so bad. The only good thing about this was Jamie Alexander. I respect her performance. I hope the next episode stands out.
  23. Sep 22, 2015
    I watched the first show last night and I got to tell you, I didn't like it. It didn't peak my interest. The story line was dry and I doubt I will be watching it again.
  24. Sep 26, 2015
    Couldn't get past 15 minutes of this show. It couldn't pick up, which got very annoying. I was so excited and ready for this show but instead I couldn't even finish the Pilot.
  25. Sep 25, 2015
    The first episode was just about watchable but they were trying so hard to inject pace and drama that they effectively tore down the 4th wall in the process. From the police officer at the beginning asking random passersby if it was their bag—obviously not!—and a hardened bomb disposal expert shakily pointing his sidearm like a frightened 14 year old boy and screaming at a small nakedThe first episode was just about watchable but they were trying so hard to inject pace and drama that they effectively tore down the 4th wall in the process. From the police officer at the beginning asking random passersby if it was their bag—obviously not!—and a hardened bomb disposal expert shakily pointing his sidearm like a frightened 14 year old boy and screaming at a small naked woman to get down on the ground, it was off to a bad start. Her FBI partner apparently thinks her hand to hand fighting skill is "off the chart" despite never having seen a single second of her fight, which really wasn't very impressive either—massive suspension of disbelief required. It's ultimately this overly forced injection of drama that makes it lose any legitimacy. At least they were smart enough to provide a few glimpses into what's really going on, the viewer must be paid with a few secrets for their effort. Basically i found it to be a slight variation on The Blacklist concept which i gave up half way thought the first season. Expand
  26. Sep 26, 2015
    Jaimie Alexander can act. Who knew? It has much of the same interest value which I find enjoyable in The Blacklist. Neither lead is a James Spader but both are more skilled than Megan Boone. I am curious to see what the writers are able to do with the premise. I love the reviewers writing they will not watch it again because they will not be able to do enough with the premise. I betJaimie Alexander can act. Who knew? It has much of the same interest value which I find enjoyable in The Blacklist. Neither lead is a James Spader but both are more skilled than Megan Boone. I am curious to see what the writers are able to do with the premise. I love the reviewers writing they will not watch it again because they will not be able to do enough with the premise. I bet they were of the same mind with The Blacklist. I am hopeful. Expand
  27. Sep 22, 2015
    The girl with storyboard tattoo.

The girl with storyboard tattoo.

Since the days of Michael Scofield from Prison Break it's been a rare occasion that a character has plot line literally tattooed on their body. Blindspot offers a couple of intriguing gimmicks and mysteries with the premise of savant consultant and stern officer, but it tends to be the same investigation cop drama again. Its original hook might not endure its barren plot device, underlying secret or romance subplot.

Jane Doe (Jaimie Alexander) pops up in Time Square, wearing nothing but full body tattoo. After thorough inspections, some of these flesh drawings are related to ongoing crime or terrorist act. It becomes clear that this will be your typical case-of-the-week gimmick, while the main plot of her mysterious identity is gradually revealed.

The most successful example of this premise in recent time is Blacklist. Unfortunately, Blindspot doesn't have the charismatic lead character, it goes with a more vulnerable Jane Doe for more sympathy effect. The other role of agent (Kurt Weller) Sullivan Stapleton, since the procedural show needs one authority figure for the dysfunctional buddy cop role, is not really memorable.

These two serve as eccentric consultant and stoic agent, which may have a bit romance subplot. It's honestly a bit dull, but Blindspot still has a shot with the mystery. The use of her tattoos can be interesting as long as it's consistent and not random patches for typical cop show. Psychology aspect should not fall to usual amnesiac cliché, which can be hard considering the premise, but it already sets Jane Doe for her own personality.

It also keeps the setting as part of story. The later episodes might not have grand Times Square or famous landmarks, but if it continues to played out in more natural environment aside, not just dreary office or facility, it will be more realistic to audience. It'd be even better if the tattoo or symbology could correspondent to distinct plot or particular of the episode.

There's a lot of inherit hindrances of this theme. For example, how much influence this girl can have or how the series handle the memory loss. It may pique audience's curiosity with the concept, but it would be a tough sell since the other elements feel overused.
  28. Nov 10, 2015
    It was interesting enough mind-numbing entertainment to keep my interest for a while, considering all of my favorite shows get cancelled after one season, and there is currently no quality entertainment available.
    However, pushing the homosexual agenda will cause me to abandon any show at the drop of the hat. I'm not talking about a gay character here and there, but putting that trash front and center. I will not watch another episode of this show after this week's garbage episode. Nobody I know will be watching it. Ever. And I will no longer watch tv shows starring Marianne Jean-Baptiste. Try to shove your life-style down my throat and I go elsewhere for my entertainment.
  29. Sep 22, 2015
    This was the most hyped show of the new season, and I had high expectations for it. I don't think the pilot was bad, per se, but I was under whelmed. I still like the cast and idea, but this is the first somewhat miss of the new season for me.
  30. Nov 15, 2015
    Blindspot started very promising. The crime of the week plots were interesting enough and the overall mystery plot made some surprisingly fast advances. However as the season goes on the tattoo plot has become less and less relevant and the crime of the week format has become quite bland and unoriginal. I don't even care how or why the tattoos happened any more. This could have been a goodBlindspot started very promising. The crime of the week plots were interesting enough and the overall mystery plot made some surprisingly fast advances. However as the season goes on the tattoo plot has become less and less relevant and the crime of the week format has become quite bland and unoriginal. I don't even care how or why the tattoos happened any more. This could have been a good action show alongside The Blacklist, but now The Blacklist is much better. Expand
  31. Sep 24, 2015
    I am going to go along for the ride with this effort. I find its premise a clever conceit. There were a couple of annoying anomalies (no spoilers here,) when given two large cups to determine a preference for coffee or tea, "Jane Doe" lifted a clearly empty (or near so) cup so fast that it surprised the actress. Re-shoot... fill cups. Also, the SUV's of the good guys can clear mid-town NYCI am going to go along for the ride with this effort. I find its premise a clever conceit. There were a couple of annoying anomalies (no spoilers here,) when given two large cups to determine a preference for coffee or tea, "Jane Doe" lifted a clearly empty (or near so) cup so fast that it surprised the actress. Re-shoot... fill cups. Also, the SUV's of the good guys can clear mid-town NYC bridges faster than Moses could part the Red Sea. But, hey, it's a TV show and I am not giving it a "10." Expand
  32. Sep 29, 2015
    Coming from a strong character of Lady Sif in the Marvel universe to these, I have to say Jaimie Alexander is simply brilliant as Jane Doe. Switching back and forth between a lady with amnesia and a potential highly skilled professional assassin is definitely not an easy feat to pull off but she nailed it to almost a supernatural perfection. Too bad the rest of the ensemble of casts wereComing from a strong character of Lady Sif in the Marvel universe to these, I have to say Jaimie Alexander is simply brilliant as Jane Doe. Switching back and forth between a lady with amnesia and a potential highly skilled professional assassin is definitely not an easy feat to pull off but she nailed it to almost a supernatural perfection. Too bad the rest of the ensemble of casts were too generic that they become almost unmemorable at best.

Came for the naked Jaimie trailer, stayed for her story. 10/10 just for that.
  33. Oct 5, 2015
    I'm on the fence still, leaning towards the positive. Love Sullivan Stapleton so will hang in there to see more. But at this point one of the things I don't like are the extreme close-ups and while it is understandable given the storyline, the constant angst of Jane Doe gets a little tiring. I think this one may find it's rhythm as time goes on. I will continue to tune in.
  34. Oct 10, 2015
    Sullivan Stapleton, the male lead, is coming off a run in one of the best action shows in history "Strike Back" on Cinemax. I bring that up because I feel the show-runners are seriously under-utilizing a guy with very strong action credentials in order to prove that Jane Doe is a strong female protagonist. A recurring theme in the first few episodes is that Kurt (Stapleton) gets in aSullivan Stapleton, the male lead, is coming off a run in one of the best action shows in history "Strike Back" on Cinemax. I bring that up because I feel the show-runners are seriously under-utilizing a guy with very strong action credentials in order to prove that Jane Doe is a strong female protagonist. A recurring theme in the first few episodes is that Kurt (Stapleton) gets in a scrap/gunfight with a bad-guy and consistently loses finding himself about to be killed if not for Jane Doe coming to the rescue. I and my entire group of friends only tune into this show because of our cult-like love for Stapleton's previous work on Strike Back. This guy is a dragon and instead they're making him a glass-chinned boxer Expand
  35. Oct 14, 2015
    I love the premise of the show, the story lines are good, the acting for the most part is credible, but I cannot tolerate all the handheld camera shots. It seems cheap and makes me a little nauseous. Why does this need to be done at all? What does this enhance?
  36. Nov 29, 2015
    We (teenager children also) have been enjoying this show and would have given it at least a 7 rating, BUT it has been ruined, as usual, throwing into the story line, a homosexual relationship with a main character.
    TOTALLY UNNECESSARY TO THE SHOW; WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO BE ADDED? RUINED FOR FAMILY VIEWING!
    We are totally against this being shoved down our throat! The sponsors will
    We are totally against this being shoved down our throat! The sponsors will suffer the consequences.
  37. May 9, 2016
    This show is so full of crap, it the best of fantasy or fake, nothing they do is even possible in the few seconds they do it in, who is this woman that is found then is shooting everyone, in real life this wouldn't even be possible.
    I have watched several shows but just cant take the impossible situations they get in and out of in a split second,, come on,, is everyone tv brain dead? Sorry but this show is so full of **** I cant watch it anymore... Its as bad as a ****ty soap opera...
  38. Oct 16, 2015
    Not one of my favorite shows. A girl whose memory has been wiped, and is looking for answers. But it is somewhat fun, and a good time-waster. I watch it while finishing some work.
  39. Oct 6, 2016
    Awesome premise, but there are far too many unrealistic actions and situations, and the acting is so-so.

I enjoyed the first couple of episodes, but the requirement for suspense of disbelief eventually overcame me.
  40. Feb 12, 2018
    While intriguing and entertaining at first, Blindspot soon falls short when story lines are becoming cliche and unoriginal like every other procedural.
  41. May 19, 2018
    Absolutely love this series, it's something completely different and I just hope they continue what they're doing and people support it. A great cast, a great story and am really enjoying this, 10/10 from me.
  42. Nov 1, 2015
    The first episode was captivating. After the first episode it has been difficult for me to remain interested. I have continued to try and watch it but I find myself moving around more than sitting and watching.
  43. Apr 4, 2016
    We love the show unfortunately the background music is so loud you can barely hear what they're saying, I hope they will fix this issue as it is very annoying.
  44. Apr 5, 2016
    background sound for blindspot is way to loud that it is becoming annoying. do you have to always have a background sound? i watch it but is now irritated with the loud background sound. WAY TOO LOUD.....
  45. Dec 17, 2017
    A great show with some logic problems.

The timeline between solving a tattoo and stopping stopping the attack related to it is not realistic, unless the software that cracks the tattoos is compromised.

And now that "Jane" knows her name, everybody still calls her "Jane". I'm baffled as to why, is it just so casual viewers can keep track of characters or something?
  46. Sep 23, 2016
    Does anyone find Jan's emotional touchy- feely sessions in each of the episodes annoying? The action in the series is great and the story line is interesting but the "get in touch with my emotions" side of it is distracting and it appears each episode has to have 10 minutes or so of it. With a strong male character fresh from Strikeback this could be a good show. Please...less novella stuff.
  47. M99
    Sep 25, 2016
    it's very original and creative, I love this series !!! the characters are beautiful, intelligent, touching and well thought. there really a new look and never deal in a series !!
  48. Oct 21, 2016
    My wife & I really like this show. You have to see it from the very beginning to enjoy it more. And enjoying it more & more each episode. The ONLY issue I have however, is that they play the music so loud, you can't always hear the actors speak. It is the ONLY show on TV that does this that we watch. Somehow, the Sound Managers have messed up and do not know how to control the volume toMy wife & I really like this show. You have to see it from the very beginning to enjoy it more. And enjoying it more & more each episode. The ONLY issue I have however, is that they play the music so loud, you can't always hear the actors speak. It is the ONLY show on TV that does this that we watch. Somehow, the Sound Managers have messed up and do not know how to control the volume to the general public. We use Cox Cable, and thought it was our TV. But it appears to be the sound volume control coming from the show with the music. You need to fix that one major issue BLIND SPOT. Or find a new Sound Director or something? Fix thit, and it could be a great show. Expand
  49. Jan 18, 2017
    'Blindspot' can be entertaining at times and have two amusing leads but it lacks substance and the storyline seems repetitive and unengaging. I'm also not a big fan of the way it is filmed, looks childish and it feels amateurish.
  50. Feb 13, 2017
    worth to watch.. unique plot rather than any tv show.. perfect for those who likes action.. unpredictable future show makes me cant wait for the next episode
  51. May 18, 2017
    Talk about starting strong and then going down hill fast. The premise and first half of the first season was really pretty good, but by the end of season 1 it was trash... and season 2 doesn't get any better between the bad acting and shaky camera work. Oh and the plot goes to hell too.
  52. Jan 20, 2018
    The first two seasons were great and it should have ended there like it seemed to. Once again a TV show is trying to create more seasons using an unbelievable story line, more mystery tattoos? And whose idea was it to try to spicing things up with Zapata now in love with Reade and Jane ( a married woman) behaving like a slut. Seems made up on the fly and losing its standing as a good showThe first two seasons were great and it should have ended there like it seemed to. Once again a TV show is trying to create more seasons using an unbelievable story line, more mystery tattoos? And whose idea was it to try to spicing things up with Zapata now in love with Reade and Jane ( a married woman) behaving like a slut. Seems made up on the fly and losing its standing as a good show of its genre. And what is it with Weller (the tough guy) crying. Disappointing.! Expand
  53. Jan 13, 2018
    Good series He knows how to maintain the intrigue and interest in each chapter.
    Good rotation of secondary characters.
    Interesting and well-crafted patterns.

1. Reviewed by: Sonia Saraiya
    Sep 22, 2015
    It’s a lot of unwieldy plot points--borrowing indiscriminately from “Alias,” “National Treasure,” and “John Doe.” What keeps it together is Alexander’s performance.
  2. Reviewed by: Willa Paskin
    Sep 21, 2015
    The first episode isn’t even that bad, given the absurdity of its premise: It achieves a little menace. But the warning signs of future stupidity are everywhere.
  3. Reviewed by: Zach Hollwedel
    Sep 21, 2015
    It warrants a little suspension of disbelief, but Blindspot is a fun, entertaining, action-packed thriller perfect for a Monday night lineup.