• Network: Netflix
  • Series Premiere Date: Aug 22, 2014
Season #: 6.5, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
8.9

1. Jul 27, 2015
    I'm a big fan of the voice actors in this series, so I really wanted to enjoy the show.
    The main character is just so unlikeable, (reminds me of Jason Alexander's cartoon in the late 90's, Duckman, another talking animal show with uninteresting characters.) After watching several episodes, I felt there wasn't any funny moments and each episodes seems to drag . . .
    It just seems to be

It just seems to be lacking something, but I'm not interested in the series enough to invest any more time to find out.
  2. Feb 5, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. No i can Not see it
    You know , i hate this show, prison break is better. What is horseman?? !!

Universal acclaim - based on 7 Critic Reviews

1. Jul 20, 2015
    Netflix's BoJack Horseman has found its footing beautifully in season two, earning the title of not just the streaming service's best show, but of one of television's best shows.
  2. Reviewed by: Sonia Saraiya
    Jul 20, 2015
    BoJack Horseman is deeply, ridiculously funny.
  3. Reviewed by: Liz Shannon Miller
    Jul 17, 2015
    So much of the BoJack DNA is tied up in BoJack's origin story as a '90s network sitcom star because the show itself is actively working against the concept that sitcoms represent the way stories should work; that there are easy answers for any of its characters. And that's what makes it feel so fundamentally true, at its core.