• Network: Netflix
  • Series Premiere Date: Oct 24, 2019
5.7

1. Oct 29, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. A fun little post apocalyptic teen drama with some comedy, drama, action, and romance. All the main characters are pretty likeable overall. My biggest beef with it is the woke commentary. At times its clearly jokes, but other times the character is completely serious and it takes you out of the show. A show that does a ton of 4th wall breaking. When they need to figure out how to stop a nuke, I don't need randomly inserted woke commentary about how the nuke is a penis and men used it to **** the world from a 10 year old girl. Overall I'd have given this a higher rating if not for that. You might wonder why I take off so many points for that, well it happened at crucial times and really takes you out of it. If they do a season 2 then I'll watch, but please tone the woke commentary down. Expand
  2. Oct 27, 2019
    A faint teenage series that is nothing more than a love story. Enveloped with some zombie feeling.
    I don't know if something like this is still up-to-date today.
  3. Oct 26, 2019
    It is not prefect but it has some good episodes. I never picked up my remote to fast forward scenes. Definitely worth watching. It is entertaining
  4. Oct 28, 2019
    Energetic coming of age story set in a post apocalypse. Part Lord of the Flies, part Farris Bueller's Day off, part Mad Max. End of the world has never been so lit.
  5. Oct 26, 2019
    Really love the comedy in this series and all of the referenced. Hard for me to see why this does not have a higher rating. Must see
  6. Oct 25, 2019
    This is a comedy and it doesn't take itself seriously. But its good to watch.
  7. Nov 2, 2019
    Você se lembra do HQ Daybreak? não? pois é....A serie já nasce de uma premissa erada, e mal explorada, cheia de furos e chavões progressistas a ponto de irritar, a temática que estereotipada de escolas dos anos 80-90 com adultos de 30+ interpretante adolescentes é ridícula, de fato temos mais senas de sexo gay do que uma ação ou desenvolvimento do mundo, na verdade o ambienteVocê se lembra do HQ Daybreak? não? pois é....A serie já nasce de uma premissa erada, e mal explorada, cheia de furos e chavões progressistas a ponto de irritar, a temática que estereotipada de escolas dos anos 80-90 com adultos de 30+ interpretante adolescentes é ridícula, de fato temos mais senas de sexo gay do que uma ação ou desenvolvimento do mundo, na verdade o ambiente pós-apocalíptico não mudou nada da vida, não esboça o impacto que deveria e basicamente o perigo vem de outros alunos, as história dos acontecimentos é PATÉTICA e ofende a inteligencia do espectador como eles resgatando o diretor canibal e colocando ele para liderar (HÂ???) e a menina popularzinha se declarando lider depois de ser a cozinheira que fez a CAGADA de por o diretor como lider (COMO??) e o pior são os "atletas" que teoricamente deveriam adorar o cara que derrotou o canibal 2 DUAS FUKING vezes se aliando a que não fez NADA só pelo bem da continuidade PQP....essa serie é MUITO ruim, tempo jogado fora Expand
  8. Nov 7, 2019
    Intense but I think I liked it. At this point just watch it so you don't feel left out.!!!
  9. Nov 7, 2019
    Rallying enjoying this its like zombieland and a little more corny but they know they are being corny and roll with it!

1. Reviewed by: Alexis Gunderson
    Oct 25, 2019
    Demonstrate a high degree of un-self-seriousness and a keen sense of how to reinforce a tired narrative that does elevate the show beyond simple bloody silliness.
  2. Reviewed by: Steve Greene
    Oct 24, 2019
    “Daybreak” wears its influences while marrying them to something distinct and of the present moment. ... “Daybreak” may telegraph a few of its biggest surprises, but the path getting to those revelations includes some wild left-field swings that its cast pulls off with glee.
  3. Reviewed by: Shannon Miller
    Oct 24, 2019
    Peyton and Coleite’s vision is a hokey, desperately snarky zombie tale that churns out an entirely new crop of characters, only to center on the least interesting of the bunch.