• Network: FOX
  • Series Premiere Date: Jan 2, 2020
3.4

1. Jan 10, 2020
    First five minutes you know that this is a one season and out. Awaiting this for a while. Liked the cast but writing is cringeworthy. Hollywood special. Not Louis Lamor. PC undertones, plot holes, just ridiculous. Skip it.
  2. Jan 3, 2020
    I was looking forward to this but it went SJW within seconds (illegal not illegal? Give me a break.) The shaky, arty camera work is nauseating. Hard pass.
  3. Jan 11, 2020
    This could have been an amazing new show, instead they opted for more SJW pandering as usual. I'm done supporting shows like this.

1. Reviewed by: Dave Trumbore
    Jan 3, 2020
    Deputy may overstep the bounds of reality with how far the show lets Hollister push his new powerful position, but I admire its commitment.
  2. Reviewed by: Ben Travers
    Jan 3, 2020
    All three entries [episodes] are as predictable as they are fine with being predictable. “Deputy” doesn’t give off so much as a whiff that it wants to be more than a by-the-book, case-of-the-week cop drama. ... That being said, all that formula makes for a solid foundation.
  3. Reviewed by: Dan Fienberg
    Jan 2, 2020
    It's silly, occasionally action-packed, rarely makes any sense at all and it's a little bit less reactionary than I feared.