7.3

1. Nov 20, 2015
    I loved this Disney movie and I watched it 200 times each day of the week you should watch it. it is amazing to watch it is for all ages except for babies and tattlers.
  2. Jan 17, 2017
    I'm personally not that big on musicals, because they don't have plot and they usually think that by singing a miserable song everything will be alright so most of the times I put them a low score. But when I saw Descendants, my first impression was the contrary. Disney had a very well intention to recreate the next generation of villains, which at this point it works. Maybe its intentionI'm personally not that big on musicals, because they don't have plot and they usually think that by singing a miserable song everything will be alright so most of the times I put them a low score. But when I saw Descendants, my first impression was the contrary. Disney had a very well intention to recreate the next generation of villains, which at this point it works. Maybe its intention was to demonstrate villains have heartfelt and they are not like its parents. A huge positive review were the songs, which honestly I liked them (well most of them). So overall imagine me giving it a positive review, although it's a musical. I think it's a very entertaining movie BUT JUST FOR kids and for teenagers (70%) Expand
  3. Aug 21, 2015
    Best Disney Channel Movie Ever!!!!!

If you like fairy tales, the classical Disney movies and Once Upon a Time you will love this movie. It makes you laugh, it makes you cry and when it ends it makes you watch it again. The songs are beautiful, the acting is perfect, the script is well written, but the visual effects aren't that good, but that's only 1% of the movie. Trust me, it's enjoyable.
  4. Oct 7, 2015
    One of the many good disney films Descendants is way way better than all of the high school musicals combined which is something not seen at all compared to teen beach series it is just a little bit better not much but Cameron,Chenowith,Boyce and Stewart and who can forget Carson the family will love to sit down and enjoy the movie and singing along with the film i know i do.

1. Reviewed by: David Hinckley
    Jul 31, 2015
    Thanks to winning performances by Cameron, Chenoweth and others, it's a flick the family can sit down and enjoy.
  2. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    Jul 29, 2015
    Granted, one might wish the focus tilted a bit more heavily toward the adults--Kristin Chenoweth as Maleficent steals every scene she’s in--or that the second half wasn’t as heavily padded. Still, the songs are clever, the look is sumptuous, and the idea is so good it goes down easy even if the broth’s a trifle undercooked.
  3. Reviewed by: Amy Amatangelo
    Jul 29, 2015
    The rather flimsy story is strung together by musical numbers--some stronger than others.