Season #: 2, 1
6.0

1. Feb 24, 2021
    Fantastic Sci-Fi / alternate history show - I would say it's up there with The Expanse as the best Sci-Fi on TV right now. Reminds me of Apollo 13, but with a whole new set of Apollo missions to go wrong!

Shame it is massively underrated because it's only on Apple TV+ and there is the perception that it is all about social justice issues from people who haven't watched it (it's not).

If you haven't seen it, the first 3 episodes of season 1 are a bit slow, but it really picks up after that.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 7 Critic Reviews

1. TV Guide Magazine
    Reviewed by: Matt Roush
    Feb 25, 2021
    Thankfully, we're in good company even when grounded in tedious soap opera. [1-14 Mar 2021, p.9]
  2. Reviewed by: Tara Ariano
    Feb 22, 2021
    The show works as well as it does because it understands the deepest roots of American identity, good and bad—and its exploration of what is inevitable and what isn’t is what makes For All Mankind such a fascinating watch.
  3. Reviewed by: Steve Greene
    Feb 22, 2021
    There’s rarely a time in “For All Mankind” where these big swings are unwelcome, but the show still has a little more to go before all its storytelling tools are calibrated to deliver the kind of imagination it so clearly (and, often, thankfully) has.