• Network: FOX
  • Series Premiere Date: May 19, 2009
Season #: 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
7.7

1. Jul 29, 2018
    I hate it that there are people out there who tend to think that Glee is a show for horny teens, since it is not. Those kind of people don't get what Glee really is : a social tale about self-acceptance and acceptance of others too. Though, I still think that the show went downward since season 4, i felt that the magic from the first 3 seasons began to fade. Yet, I still love Glee, for itsI hate it that there are people out there who tend to think that Glee is a show for horny teens, since it is not. Those kind of people don't get what Glee really is : a social tale about self-acceptance and acceptance of others too. Though, I still think that the show went downward since season 4, i felt that the magic from the first 3 seasons began to fade. Yet, I still love Glee, for its great message and its great music too. Expand

1. People Weekly
    Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Dec 15, 2010
    The high school musical comedy occasionally flies off the rails. But maybe that's to be expected from this aggressively inventive pop fantasy. [1 Nov 2010, p.41]
    Will this strange combination of starry-eyed optimism and manicured irony eventually combust? Possibly. But until then, there's a lot to like about this weird and frequently winning hybrid.
  3. Even with its problems--we'll get to those presently--it's one of the best shows of the fall season.