• Network: Syfy
  • Series Premiere Date: Dec 6, 2017
Season #: 2, 1
6.9

1. Apr 29, 2019
    We are only half way through Season 2 but this is still the best show on TV.
  2. Jun 8, 2019
    This has to be one of the weirdest shows I've ever seen. After an amazing first season Happy! is back. The acting in this season is just at good if not better than before. I don't think they could've casted anyone better to voice Happy than Patton Oswalt. But other than the acting everything about this show seems to have gotten worse. The CGI is painfully bad at times and the story isn'tThis has to be one of the weirdest shows I've ever seen. After an amazing first season Happy! is back. The acting in this season is just at good if not better than before. I don't think they could've casted anyone better to voice Happy than Patton Oswalt. But other than the acting everything about this show seems to have gotten worse. The CGI is painfully bad at times and the story isn't as fun or interesting as it was in season 1. But the action and practical effects make up for it. Overall this season is not as good as the first but still very enjoyable. Expand
  3. Sep 29, 2019
    I know the first season was a bit of a crazy hot mess of a show and it was great but this season is just a confused mess and isn't.
  4. Aug 27, 2019
    I watched just 3 or 4 episodes...and stopped.
    It's not a full review..but so far it's worse than the brilliant first season.
    There is too much of everything...too much violence, too many funny faces, humor is more slapstick than dark, Smoothie and Sonny are exaggerated, plot struggle to advance...
    It is a pity
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. Reviewed by: Liz Shannon Miller
    Mar 28, 2019
    That quest for the extreme can sometimes feel like a distraction from the attempts at real emotional storytelling, but when it all comes together, it’s a whole lot of fun.
  2. Reviewed by: Andrea Reiher
    Mar 27, 2019
    Three episodes in, the jury is still out as to whether the second season will find the urgency and emotional stakes that the first season had but things are looking up. At the very least, the new Smoothie-Hailey story arc is quite intriguing and has the potential to go to some interesting, entertaining and even dark places.