• Network: FOX
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 7, 2006
8.3

1. PatrickB
    Sep 8, 2006
    I thought it was GREAT. Funny stuff. If I remember correctly the "critics" bashed the "Friends" pilot. I say give it a chance. Experts?
  2. sama
    Oct 10, 2006
    please don't cancel! it is such a fun show and we need to have something like this- try another nite when it has a chance to succeed!
  3. RHIONAS
    Oct 2, 2006
    The show is great... Beth Lacke is hilarious! I really hope the show stays on.
  4. JilL
    Sep 10, 2006
    Once again the critics just don't get it. This is a very funny show, pure entertainment from start to finish. I loved it.
  5. GyasiW
    Sep 19, 2006
    It is actually a pretty funny show. Not the best one I've ever seen, and some of the characters in it are a bit typical, but mostly it is pretty entertaining. Good for a quick laugh.
  6. DANIELL
    Sep 8, 2006
    Funny as hell . critics can kiss my ass.
  7. luisv
    Dec 5, 2006
    good show better than most of todays sitcoms. hope is back.
  8. CherylB
    Oct 7, 2006
    I loved this show! too funny.. One of the best new shows of the season! Please come back on!!!
  9. JohnL
    Sep 10, 2006
    Critics are awfully viscious, but if they actually relaxed and had a martini while watching it, they would realize that the audience actually loved it! See ya next week!
  10. BillG
    Sep 16, 2006
    Larry and Amanda have GREAT chemistry together. Let's see what they do with that.
  11. ScottB
    Sep 16, 2006
    I liked the pilot and plan on tuning in each week. I remember some shows like "Friends" and "Will & Grace" starting out the first season without the story lines and fleshed out characters. I think the cast shows GREAT potential. Lets hope the writing catches up to the actors. Especially Beth Lacke. Funny and hot, what's not to watch?
  12. bobj
    Sep 18, 2006
    The show is bad. The only saving grace is Beth Lacke. Too bad her character wasn't on another show. Hopefully when this gets cancelled in the next few weeks, we'll see her on some mid season replacement show.
  13. ChrisN
    Sep 19, 2006
    There were a few laughs, but the first two episodes are a tired old version of the same old sit-com, repackaged and fed to us through the beer bong that TV has become. That, plus the ridiculous idea that the characters pictured would agree on the Martini (?) as their chosen group drink is enough to give any level of bar-fly the dry heaves. ANY bar conversation set to a laugh track would There were a few laughs, but the first two episodes are a tired old version of the same old sit-com, repackaged and fed to us through the beer bong that TV has become. That, plus the ridiculous idea that the characters pictured would agree on the Martini (?) as their chosen group drink is enough to give any level of bar-fly the dry heaves. ANY bar conversation set to a laugh track would be as amusing. Expand
  14. MattM
    Sep 29, 2006
    I loved this show, I was disappointed last night when it wasn't on. This type of humor is right up my alley, I don't expect much from sitcoms, if I have to think too much, then it isn't worth my time.
  15. LynnG
    Sep 7, 2006
    I saw the pilot and some subsequent shows - thought is was hip, funny, entertaining. Liked the cast. Give it a chance, please!
  16. DarlaY
    Sep 8, 2006
    Entertaining, I'll be watching again!
  17. TiffaniL
    Sep 8, 2006
    I absolutely love this show! I wasn't really planning on watching this show but I am really glad that I did.
  18. DANIELL
    Sep 8, 2006
    Funny as hell . critics can kiss my ass.
  19. Patrick
    Sep 9, 2006
    I love this show... its a funny, fast paced comedy and I liked the Pilot from start to end - and its good to see funny actors ive never seen before in my life. Critics need to get themselves a sense of humor.
  20. billyb
    Jan 1, 2007
    This show is hilarious and has a perfect balance of smart comedy and romance.
  21. AmyG
    Jan 22, 2007
    One of the best new sitcoms I've seen in years. I'm so disappointed that they pulled it off the air. Bad time slot, I say, because it was much more entertaining than Til Death and seemed to be for a totally different audience. I'd like to see CBS pick it up and pair it with The Class.
  22. JoeMcQ
    Oct 1, 2006
    The show accurately depicts the struggle & tension between friends and their friends girlfriends. Hope they keep it on!!
  23. TV
    Dec 18, 2006
    Great show!
  24. jerryh
    Oct 31, 2006
    It is original and funny with interesting characters. The critics give it a 2.5 and actual viewers give it a an 8 out of 10. That is quite a gap. Personally on this one I think the critics are idiots.
  25. thomas
    Oct 4, 2006
    i season passed it on my tivo, and now it has dissapeared. ugh! running it on thursday was a mistake. put it on tuesday and kick off csi.
  26. DanS
    Sep 11, 2006
    I thought it was great. I look forward to upcoming shows. The critics are not all there.
  27. JakeS
    Sep 10, 2006
    I LOVED this show. Laughed SOOO HARD. I will definitely be watching again. I don't get why FOX promotes crap like TILL DEATH and not something as funny as this...
  28. KarlH
    Sep 12, 2006
    great show, i'll be seeing the next episode.
  29. JimH
    Sep 14, 2006
    Pilot was plain funny although theme is tired (then again, which sitcome isn't?). I would have given a 10 rating if not for the follow-up episode which was pretty good, but not as side-splittingly funny; plus it didn't include what I assumed would be the trademark Martini scene(s).
  30. steveo
    Sep 15, 2006
    This isn't any different than any of the other crap that has been canceled lately. I give it half a season. How about writing something good people. You get paid enough.
  31. EricK
    Sep 15, 2006
    Unwatchable. Bet it's cancelled within 5 episodes.
  32. lapup
    Sep 16, 2006
    It's all been done before, but I liked it then, so why not now... There's some new twists and premises to keep me watching, and waiting for it to get good.
  33. MelissaM.
    Sep 28, 2006
    I liked it a lot. Heaps better than say, reality tv. I'm really disappointed that it wasn't on tonight.
  34. JulieC
    Sep 28, 2006
    I like the show. It's funny in a un-politically correct kinda way. Sometimes you just want to laugh and be entertained.
  35. JayC
    Sep 28, 2006
    I ask everyone to remember Friends' comedy appeared forced in the beginning too. I enjoy this show quite a bit. Beth Lacke is great. If this show was given time I can see each actor growing more comfortable with their character. Too bad Fox appears to have pulled it.
  36. JimZ
    OK
  37. daveg
    Nov 16, 2006
    I thought the show was freaking funny. If it wasn't going against the office it would do better. they should bring it back on.
  38. RoseannG
    Nov 16, 2006
    I think this show is very funny!!! Better than Till Death
  39. SteveW
    Nov 28, 2006
    Made a mistake pulling this show
  40. AmandaF
    Nov 4, 2006
    I loved this show and I'm very disappointed that fox cancelled it. I know the reviews were bad, but fox should be listening to its viewers instead of newspaper critics. Everyone I know loves it!
  41. SteveS
    Nov 6, 2006
    I connected with the characters right away. It is hitting a part of the demo that tends to warm up to this kind of thing... remember the show about nothing?
  42. J-wink
    Dec 11, 2006
    Sucked... Not funny at all
  43. LesleyJ
    Sep 13, 2006
    My husband and I rarely watch sitcoms anymore, because they are so predictable. We decided to give this one a try and found it to be quite funny. We will continue to watch it.
  44. dans
    Sep 14, 2006
    ist ep was great 2nd ep was so so... still watching missing deno son ... when they had cocktail.. just think.... boston legal... hello
  45. AnnieM
    Sep 16, 2006
    I think I laughed about twice. There's no depth to any of the characters; they're nothing but a bunch of mean, cynical stereotypes. The writing is abominable and the whole idea is tired. There doesn't seem to be a legitimate reason for anything that happens. I smell the season's first cancellation, but then again, you can never tell with people. They watch silly things.
  46. GaryG
    Sep 21, 2006
    I think that Beth Lacke, Amanda makes this show as of now. I am looking forward to the next shows. Hoping that it raises ratings so I can continue to watch it.
  47. BrianS
    Sep 25, 2006
    I am enjoying this new show. Its so much better than Till Death. I'm going to keep watching...I hope Fox keeps this show on air for a while!
  48. Christa
    Sep 25, 2006
    I want it to be funny but it just isn't funny enough. It doesn't hold my interest.
  49. DanaB
    Sep 26, 2006
    The only funny charecter is Bethe Lacke. The others weren't even given funny lines. Who knows maybe they could be funny if they had better writers. Can't believe this made it to tv.
  50. LindseyO
    Sep 26, 2006
    This show is hilarious! I don't know what those critics are talking about. Oh yeah, that's right, they have to be critics because they have no guts or skill.
  51. L
    Sep 28, 2006
    I love this show!!!! I'm sad that it is stacked against Survivor because it's really really funny. Beth Lacke is perfect in her role. I just read that it's from the producers of That 70's Show - no wonder I love it!!
  52. CrystalM
    Sep 28, 2006
    I think the show is hilarious. You have to have a good sense of humor. I was honestly shocked when I turned Fox on tonight and it wasn't on. Sure, the show only works for a certain age group but let us enjoy it! And they replaced it with RERUNS of Til Death...who wants to watch reruns???? That's a real smart move don't ya think??

1. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    Painfully familiar and virtually laugh-free, the series has one character with potential, but beyond that, it's hard to imagine Fox won't be yelling "last call" relatively soon.
  2. At least "'Til Death" has some known stars. The cast of "Happy Hour" will likely remain unknown, starring, as they do, in this dud.
  3. Lacke is the only person, or thing, in "Happy Hour" that made me laugh.