6.0

1. JPK
    Off To A Great Start
    From the looks of it, This adult cartoon of Harley Quinn is shaping up to be a really fun ride.
  2. Dec 4, 2019
    watched the first episode, and its so damn cringy, Hard pass on this, in other words, Its Woke trash.
  3. Dec 6, 2019
    85+ on Metacritics meant, a couple of years ago, that a film or series was to be legitimately considered as an intelligent, sophisticated work.
    Now, it seems the insect apocalypse has an unexpected correlation with the drop in taste and intelligence amonst art critics...
    The first few minutes of this show display a pedestrian use of reverse racism, coupled with a distinct nihilism and sadism that seem just par for the course of this new generation.
    PS: I do not support Trump.
  4. Nov 30, 2019
    Really love what I am seeing and want to see more. Great reading, adult fun and fantastic animation plus perfect voice work
  5. Dec 6, 2019
    The first scene in the first episode opens with leader of a group of bad guys saying, "Gentlemen! My fellow whites! Let's raise a glass to this pyramid of money. The foundation of which was built upon our favorite pastime. F**king the poor!"

I had to rewind it a few times to make sure that they were actually saying, "my fellow WHITES." It's unfathomable to me how acceptable it is to inject anti-white sentiment into every show these days. This is pure woke garbage and deserves to be sunk just like every other show that pulls this crap.
  6. Dec 6, 2019
    Просто очередная феминистическая фигня, тройка только за возрастной рейтинг

1. Reviewed by: Nick Schager
    Dec 2, 2019
    [Kaley Cuoco] breathes Harley into three-dimensional life by revealing a more vulnerable, damaged and insecure side of the villain. ... With snappy animation and a fleet pace to match, Harley Quinn is enlivened by its anything-goes approach.
  2. Reviewed by: Haleigh Foutch
    Dec 2, 2019
    Harley Quinn is just a treat. It feels like visiting Gotham from her singularly-psycho perspective, with all the colorful action and doofy humor that entails.
  3. Reviewed by: Robyn Bahr
    Nov 27, 2019
    It's one of the best surprises of the year. ... 13 zippy, violent and irreverent half-hour episodes. ... The writing is frequently uproarious, chock full of Millennial nostalgia and cerebral gallows humor (the former may be low-hanging, rapidly-perishable fruit, but at least the show knows how to embrace its audience).