• Network: Disney+
  • Series Premiere Date: Nov 24, 2021
6.3

Watch Now

1. Nov 24, 2021
    1st MCU Disney+ show, that actually feels and is paced like an actual serialized tv series, rather than a movie cut into parts. Absolutely enjoyed the humor, Renner and Steinfield have the best Christmas buddy-cop chemistry and sets up just enough to entice you for the future
  2. Nov 24, 2021
    This review is based on the first two episodes. Better than Wandavision, better than Falcon WS, even better than Loki. Nice pacing, interesting - Marvel TV appears to have found its stride.
  3. Nov 24, 2021
    Finally it's hawkeye's time to shine
    Marvel and Christmas a really great combo, a show from my favourite franchise with an OG avenger and introducing the talented Hailee Steinfield in a Christmas theme show is a real gift for marvel fans. After last year's covid-mas this is a great way to head towards the festive season for me. Loved it
  4. Nov 24, 2021
    Hailee Steinfeld as Kate Bishop is perfect casting, I personally really enjoyed the first two episodes.
  5. Nov 27, 2021
    I think it is great Hawkeye, the dynamic between Hailee & Jeremy is great! For another develop of the Marvel franchise, to represent this character is good, because I don't think we've seen enough of him. The casting is superb, Vera Farmiga adds another level of actors in this serie.
  6. Dec 3, 2021
    3 Episodes in and this is fun. Who'd have guessed that Jeremy Renner would be pulling off a Lethal Weapon's Danny Glover at age 50.

And I think Hailee Stainfeld deserves a lot of credit here too, mainly due to her charisma and comedic timing.

Overall, it works well with it's whisical and lighthearted take. I'm not sure how this "low stakes" drama will keep going but so far I'm in.
  7. Nov 25, 2021
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. These first two episodes of Hawkeye were really good, albeit a little boring, but hopefully it picks up the pace a bit more next episode and Hailee is perfect as Kate and I’m excited to see more of her! i always liked clint as a character he was very underrated honestly Expand
  8. Nov 26, 2021
    Really enjoyed it. Kate Bishop is beatuiful and amazing, and Hawkeye is always great, underrated superhero.
  9. Nov 26, 2021
    Hailee Steinfeld puts just enough of an intelligent edge to make this series fun. It feels like the whole thing wants to fall into that familiar rabbit hole but Hailee will have none of that. Nowadays time for me is valuable, I try not to watch too much tripe. Thumbs up.
  10. Nov 26, 2021
    love nyc as the setting for this

you might need to be a busy dad to fully appreciate this series tho
  11. Nov 26, 2021
    At this point I've only seen episode 1 (I'll be sure to update it when I've seen the rest) so far a solid show, Hawkeye is a perfect choice to get his own TV show, I can already see some potential good plots sprouting, and the acting is all there. I'm not entirely sold on it however, so far it just hasn't grabbed me with an interesting concept, but it is only Episode 1 so I'll cut it someAt this point I've only seen episode 1 (I'll be sure to update it when I've seen the rest) so far a solid show, Hawkeye is a perfect choice to get his own TV show, I can already see some potential good plots sprouting, and the acting is all there. I'm not entirely sold on it however, so far it just hasn't grabbed me with an interesting concept, but it is only Episode 1 so I'll cut it some slack until I see episode 2. Expand
  12. Nov 25, 2021
    The show captures the feeling of matt fractions run on Hawkeye while still keeping it in the MCU. The show has beautiful cinematography, shots are great. The action is fun and Kate and Clint are awesome characters.
  13. Nov 28, 2021
    Boring childish action scenes we're not creative or interesting story iscfull of political propaganda no real character development it would be more honest to call the show the new Hawkeye so at least we can know what experience instead of just trying to make an actual Hawkeye story cause his character never really got a solo movie. Over all waste of time.
  14. Nov 24, 2021
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. very nice. Hailee is so so perfect! Is the best thing I watch. Seriously.!! Expand
  15. Nov 27, 2021
    It is a bit unfair that there are people criticizing the series when it is just starting.
    For me it is better to wait for all the chapters to come out to give a more accurate opinion.
  16. Nov 30, 2021
    Another bland generic attempt by marvel at """""entertainment"""""". The sandwich I had for lunch 3 years ago is more memorable than this garbage.
  17. Dec 3, 2021
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Amazing people are just jealous of marvel success Marvel comics and the movies/ projects are relatable and the mcu movies does show relatable flawed characters that deals with issues like ptsd, racism mental health etc that they have shown in all of their 23 movies and that they are continuing into the next projects as well Stan Lee always said marvel and the mcu are a revelation outside our widow and it’s always have and always will be humour is their defence mechanism that is what life is in Metacritic rotten tomatoes and IMDb are useless I emailed all of them and never got back to me because they are idiots change your rating system even with critics as well and audience reviews but you guys are useless did not reply to my messages and metacritic was never a movie or tv show it was for games go back to that a lot of director and people have been critical to you for a reason Expand
  18. Nov 28, 2021
    I like Jeremy Renner. I do. If it weren't for him, Hawkeye would have been just plain silly in the Avengers, imo. He brought something true to that character. But this is garbage. I hates Robin, and I'm no fan of whatever this side chick is.
  19. Nov 28, 2021
    Really enjoy it,Hawkeye finally has time to shine after being put on the sidelines for much of the mcu films!
  20. Nov 30, 2021
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. My family watched the first episode, but my wife and I did not want to continue. We acquiesced to my son who wanted to watch the second episode. It was worst than the first in my opinion. Even my son said it was "ok" with a shrug. In a nutshell, the show is uninteresting, insipid, and unexciting. The show isn't about Hawkeye, it's about Kate Bishop. They're just using the Hawkeye name to get people watching like a bait and switch. Even if it is about Kate Bishop, she is an annoying character with a head-scratching relationship with her mom. The plot is awful. I cite these examples: the dog suddenly biting the man's leg just to introduce the dog; Kate being able to fit the Ronin suit without looking oversized; destroying the bell tower and top of the building with no consequence, jail anyone?; her wearing a waiter's suit to blend in like a waiter, and being complemented for it. It's a waiter's outfit for goodness sake, not a designer outfit! In the second episode, that whole LARPing thing is unbelievably inane; a firefighter stealing the costume is damn idiotic; the firefighter is idiotic; the fencing dual was so she could prove the boyfriend lied! Childish! The overall treatment of the Marvel universe as some meta joke is a lame direction. Everything is a joke, so nothing really matters. I was going to give it a 3 for production value and a hint of Clint's trauma like his hearing, but after re-reading my own review, I give it a 2 because the rest of it is garbage. I like both Jeremy Renner and Hailee Steinfeld. She is good in Transformers Bumblebee, and Jeremy Renner is a good actor and person overall. He put his daughter first before his acting. In the end, the writing here is just the lowest moronic stuff. Expand
  21. Nov 25, 2021
    I'm a big fan of Marvel tv series so far, they managed to take side characters and create real goal/struggle development with them while keeping the movies level of production.

Here, it just feel like a disney kid character going on in a drama/mysterious/dangerous/Christmas adventure with her favorite super hero. The focus is everywhere but does not shine at all, diluting Hawkey character.

If disney wanted this one to be more children friendly because of the Christmas theme, they succeed. But its a no-go for me.
  22. Nov 26, 2021
    What a disappointment. I was really looking forward for some good Jeremy Renner action. But instead it focuses on the girl - he is more of a sidekick!!! Also, the background story of the girls is very thin. I mean, who is she and how in the world did she become so good at kicking russian hardcore criminal butts. It is quite a silly show in which it looks like the target audience is of theWhat a disappointment. I was really looking forward for some good Jeremy Renner action. But instead it focuses on the girl - he is more of a sidekick!!! Also, the background story of the girls is very thin. I mean, who is she and how in the world did she become so good at kicking russian hardcore criminal butts. It is quite a silly show in which it looks like the target audience is of the younger kind. Nothing like Loki. Expand
  23. Nov 27, 2021
    Hermoso inicio.
    Esta serie se ve que tiene mucho potencial y espero que los siguientes capítulos tengan la misma calidad que los dos primeros.
  24. Nov 24, 2021
    The first episode is uninteresting. Jeremy Renner is as dull as ever, and the story feels very generic. The Christmas theme is obnoxious, and the rest of the characters look unattractive. Let's hope Florence Pugh appears down the line.
  25. Nov 26, 2021
    Kind of enjoyable. Katie's character is kind of annoying and cringy for a 22 yo and personally I don't think Hawkeye has much of a personality in the MCU other than "remember Budapest?" and family man. The fighting scenes are god-awfull and the humor falls flat most of the time but I'm enjoying it because I like Hailee and Vera (and we're supposed to see Florence Pugh soon).
  26. Nov 26, 2021
    424 / 5000
    Resultados de traducción
    424 / 5000
    Resultados de traducción
    Que decepción. Tenía muchas ganas de ver una buena acción de Jeremy Renner. Pero, en cambio, se centra en la chica: ¡es más un compinche! Además, la historia de fondo de las chicas es muy fina. Quiero decir, quién es ella y cómo diablos se volvió tan buena pateando traseros de criminales rusos. Es un espectáculo bastante tonto en el que parece que el público objetivo es de los más jóvenes.
  27. Nov 25, 2021
    Hey Great First Episode, 2nd Episode Falls Off A Cliff Halfway In.... What a great first episode, how every DisneyMarvel show should have been presented in the beginning. The first episode of Hawkeye is for every fan, both diehards and newbies. The issue I have for Hawkeye EP.01 is...the Kate Bishop grunting and groaning AND the keystone cops portrayed as the Tracksuit Mafia. EP.02 ofHey Great First Episode, 2nd Episode Falls Off A Cliff Halfway In.... What a great first episode, how every DisneyMarvel show should have been presented in the beginning. The first episode of Hawkeye is for every fan, both diehards and newbies. The issue I have for Hawkeye EP.01 is...the Kate Bishop grunting and groaning AND the keystone cops portrayed as the Tracksuit Mafia. EP.02 of Hawkeye.... Oy Vey! What I was afraid of happening...happened ay the 20 minute mark. First of all, the 'Previously On' beginning segment is unnecessary and has never been a part of the Marvel Universe storytelling - this is valuable production time wasted on what viewers already know. Then comes the preaching and liked being slapped in the forehead with an 8lb salmon we are reminded....this is the story of Hawkeye and a little girl, with emphasis on the little girl's point of view. Well, that killed this second episode quickly. If Hawkeye EP.03 starts off the same as Episode 02, that will be the end of my Hawkeye viewing for good. Expand
  28. Nov 26, 2021
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. It's pretty bad. The first episode it okay, but the second just drops like a giant rock. There is what seems like 20 min. segment where Clint goes to a LARPer battle to retrieve his Ronin getup. It's one of the cringiest, most pointless parts of a TV show I've seen in a long while. We get no background really on Kate, other than she's rich, saw Hawkeye help save NYC and is good at absolutely everything. The Tracksuit mafia scenes are way below Keystone Cops level of buffoonishness. Expand
  29. Nov 25, 2021
    Yeah, no. This felt like a drag, Steinfeld is doing her best rich emo riot grrl thing here, and Remmer is doing his same old disaffected, hey I'm not really a superhero thing, and it was pretty painful to watch. Turned the first episode off a couple times before I muddled through it. I'll check out episode 3 and decide whether it's worth any more of my time or not.
  30. Nov 29, 2021
    Caveat: I did not make it past the first episode.

However, that first impression was SO DULL and the characters had zero motivation that I was not inclined to even bother continuing. Does it get better? The first episode gave me no reason to care.

It's not awful like the opener of Iron Fist, but it wandered around pretty badly.
  31. Nov 27, 2021
    La protagonista es mujer y encarna a Ronin lo cual es ridículo y lo hace ver mal y débil dado que nuestra protagonista esta en la universidad parece débil y aunque los malos parecen ser más resistentes o le protagonista débil siempre los vence con movimientos tontos y absurdos como el Spider-man de Tom Holland lo cual ños deja con coreografías muy malas dignas de una película del 5 y noLa protagonista es mujer y encarna a Ronin lo cual es ridículo y lo hace ver mal y débil dado que nuestra protagonista esta en la universidad parece débil y aunque los malos parecen ser más resistentes o le protagonista débil siempre los vence con movimientos tontos y absurdos como el Spider-man de Tom Holland lo cual ños deja con coreografías muy malas dignas de una película del 5 y no de Hollywood me molesta el oír el doblaje al español latino y después del papel en la chics de bommbulbi no puedo encajar con ella además que interpreta a la misma niña berrinchuda que no acepta que su mamá salga con otro hombre que no sea su pap que esta muerto por lo que en conclusión no la vean solo he visto la mitad de el primer capitulo en donde ojo de halcón solo aparece como Barrón y ya me aburro.
    Pero supongo que es otro éxito para Disney el hacer una película o serie mala que complazca s la modo en este caso feministas reitero no la vean es muy aburrida
  32. Dec 1, 2021
    Sadly Hawkeye is nothing more than a prestige version of those Netflix Marvel shows that used to bore the hell out of me, actually Daredevil was much more graphic and cinematic than this. It’s well filmed, with a great cast and that’s it.

The fights are clumsy and boring, the villains completely forgettable, the jokes terrible and the twists beyond predictable. The series would work better as an adult drama with a proper grim Hawkeye and you feel Jeremy Renner is begging for it. But Hailey Steinfeld’s character turns the show into something so Disney Channel it’s painful. When she gets her own show it will just be the Hannah Montana of crossbow and that’s fine because there is an audience for that. But Hawkeye is stretched between two vibes and none are working.

He should be a rough loner à la Wolverine, not some co-parenting vigilante!
  33. Dec 5, 2021
    The first 3 episodes are REALLY bad.

The characters actions make no sense, and the script is laughable.
  34. Dec 4, 2021
    The series is going very well.
    And if the Kingpin rumors are true then I will give this series a 10/10.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 27 Critic Reviews

1. Reviewed by: Emily Baker
    Dec 3, 2021
    There’s a lot to like here, most of it coming from Steinfeld. It feels like a superhero movie from the 2010s, all snarky quips and bombastic fight scenes – though it is strange neither Hawkeye nor Kate use their famed arrow skills in such action sequences. But the storyline is complicated, and you have to deeply care for Marvel lore to be invested in the mystery of Ronin’s suit and his missing sword (told you to swot up).
  2. Reviewed by: Huw Fullerton
    Dec 3, 2021
    Overall Hawkeye’s not bad, or boring, it’s just… fine. It’s totally fine. Some people will like it, others might not, but it’s hard to see it arousing a great deal of passion either way.
  3. TV Guide Magazine
    Reviewed by: Linda Maleh
    Dec 2, 2021
    The action is as fun as ever, but I'll be watching for that heartwarming holiday cheer. [6 - 19 Dec 2021, p.10]